RS specific VC

M

monopole

in the below yT video, the chap drives an RS3 but, I'm not sure, the VC looks different. I cannot make the two dials in my car to match the view he has, those two dials look large, they are tiny on my VC set in the lower L and R corners.

Can you change the size or does this VC look non-RS? He doesn't at any time switch to the single RS specific central dial mode.

Or am I having a mandela-effect moment :blow:

Actually you can change the view in that way, but only with the car not in motion. Scroll the left menu...

Reactions: monopole
maybe that's why I've not seen the two large dials, I'll give it a go see how it looks.

Yeah

Change to classic view I think it’s called
As the chap above says the car has to be stationary while it reboots.

If you want boost etc then you will have to select it on the ancillary display.

Reactions: monopole
Yep it’s called Classic Mode... I recon 99% of owners will keep it on the RS specific mode, a lot nicer I feel :icon thumright:

cheers to both :icon thumright::icon thumright:, had a poke around and yes, classic mode -- i have been schooled :D

Reactions: T-800
I leave it in RS mode (or S mode if you have an S car) because I can show more info on both sides. In classic mode you lose the ability to have as much displayed.

But I do think the dials look cooler in classic mode - more colourful. The single dial seems to be less grey.