RS Taillight Animation on A3/S3

will this change the front lights and rs3 day running light flag too? thanks
It is 100% possible .
This video is from a Swedish company that can do this remote (they charge 250euro) for it and it changes it to RS "flag" on the front lights also. Check the video

I've managed to do it! Followed @MA3RC's instructions as above and worked first time no problem... Got the device on their black friday sale, ended up only costing £50 for the device, code and international shipping - very happy with it!

First time I went out in my new Edition 1 last in the dark and noticed mine does this as standard. Bonus

It is 100% possible .
This video is from a Swedish company that can do this remote (they charge 250euro) for it and it changes it to RS "flag" on the front lights also. Check the video

I did ask them to change both headlights to say rs3 nut no reply

Hi, just got myself a 2023 S3 Black Edition and would like to code the RS3 rear lights
Is there anyone in the South West UK who could do this for me?

It is 100% possible .

Is there a way to activate the standard animation? The one in this video? Maybe try a different value (instead of 5). Can anyone with the tfsi-e check what their value is?

Thanks ;)

Hi, just got myself a 2023 S3 Black Edition and would like to code the RS3 rear lights
Is there anyone in the South West UK who could do this for me?
Managed to get my RS animation sorted today
Big thanks to Aamer.

Based in Slough

Managed to get my RS animation sorted today
Big thanks to Aamer.

Based in Slough
Hey mate can you share his info please, the Facebook listing is gone

What was your MMI software when he done it ?