RS Taillight Animation on A3/S3

I tried today With obdeleven and did not work :(
BTW how do I reset the MMI? I don't know which "corner" to click, if someone can point me out, that would be great!!
I thinkbi tested incorrectly, i had all the windows open when i tested, now is working in my LED version with dynamic blink finally

Reactions: Hongge
I thinkbi tested incorrectly, i had all the windows open when i tested, now is working in my LED version with dynamic blink finally
Congrats. I believe we can now prove that software version 3454 does work.

Can you maybe make a video? :photo: And did which ODBeleven did you use, pro or ultimate?

Can you maybe make a video? :photo: And did which ODBeleven did you use, pro or ultimate?
I made a video i can't attach it here but maybe when I'm at home i can make a full video how to code and step by step, I'm using pro version, you need to unlock the SFD to save this option

• Love
Reactions: chevy117 and Rvand
I made a video i can't attach it here but maybe when I'm at home i can make a full video how to code and step by step, I'm using pro version, you need to unlock the SFD to save this option
I did a quick video, ignore errors/talking ahhahah but I hope this works,

Reactions: Tzsteve, Mado97, Rvand and 1 other person
I've got 3494 on my S3 sedan and worked with adaptation. Updated to 3620, animation was not showing anymore after update, just did adaptation again and animation is working again. Anyone managed how to do animation at front matrix? Someone in Sweden did it with VCDS.

I suppose that cars with standard matrix front are able to set animated taillights and without, depends on SW version.

I have 3617, tried with OBDapp and with VCDS….no succes unfortunately.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

If you would like to have RS like animation via OBDeleven, here is the solution.

---------------------------
Go to Central electrics (09)
Unlock SFD
Adaptation
Intelligente Heckleuchte-Verbau
Vercion
Change from 1 to 5
Reboot MMI by pressing on the right corner for 5 secs

This worked for my A3 8Y.

Is this only possible with matrix lights?

Thank you, good video. Ill need to check my software version. I have my car made 4/2022, so I'm afraid it have 36xx.
Unfortunately seems that the version affect this mod, i read that obdeleven and even vcds doesn't work, so I'm not sure if it's Audi or obdeleven fault , if you have by chance an obdeleven you can try.
I think the software also depends of the region you are living

Unfortunately seems that the version affect this mod, i read that obdeleven and even vcds doesn't work, so I'm not sure if it's Audi or obdeleven fault , if you have by chance an obdeleven you can try.
I think the software also depends of the region you are living
That is the thing, im considering buying obd, probably pro version. Not just for this particular reason, but also for other one click apps and koding functions. Im located in europe.
Ill probably look around on obdeleven forums to check what people are saying. But i guess they are rolling out updates as time goes on arent they?

That is the thing, im considering buying obd, probably pro version. Not just for this particular reason, but also for other one click apps and koding functions. Im located in europe.
Ill probably look around on obdeleven forums to check what people are saying. But i guess they are rolling out updates as time goes on arent they?
If you are in Berlin i can help haha but depends of your car, there might be no many things to code. You can always check in obdeleven the available apps and see if worth the money. I bought the pro only for the lights, but was useful to code my folding mirrors retrofit

I was considering buying the pro version for the one click apps. It when I read the obd forum it appears that none (maybe one) of the apps work.

I was considering buying the pro version for the one click apps. It when I read the obd forum it appears that none (maybe one) of the apps work.

I wouldn’t touch the One click apps

a0c139ba79f464e9127be84339aea775.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to Audi they upgraded from 34XX to 3620, and the animation still working!!!
also i have Android Auto wireless enabled!!!

If you would like to have RS like animation via OBDeleven, here is the solution.

Go to Central electrics (09)
Unlock SFD
Adaptation
Intelligente Heckleuchte-Verbau
Vercion
Change from 1 to 5
Reboot MMI by pressing on the right corner for 5 secs

This worked for my A3 8Y.

can you do this with vcds?

Yes but first unlock SFD (09) with obdapp so that you can code with VCDS.

I've got 3494 on my S3 sedan and worked with adaptation. Updated to 3620, animation was not showing anymore after update, just did adaptation again and animation is working again. Anyone managed how to do animation at front matrix? Someone in Sweden did it with VCDS.
What version of odb11 I need to purchase. Thanks

Finally, animated taillights is working with OBDAPP:))

I have SW 3617 and was not working until I got a mail from from OBDAPP.

eeffb7eeb43008a6fd0211b62a784aa9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MA3RC

That's good news!! I hoep obdeleven fix this soon

Looking at getting one of these, but am wondering if they are safe?
is it Audi software they are unlocking or is it written by a third party?
Also has anybody had any issues with the car after modifying stuff?

Cheers

I believe they write their software theirselves but have ‘approval’ from Audi. They can unlock SFD for example. RossTech is not offering this as they don’t have the approval from Audi. At least, for as far as I know.

Obdapp is trustfully as they work together with K-Elektronic and Kufatec for retrofits.

For coding, I prefer VCDS so that you code by yourself instead of the ‘apps’ of Obdapp/ Obdeleven. You can check what these apps really change in the bits and bytes.

Apologize, English is not my native language.

Reactions: helicopter_red
I believe they write their software theirselves but have ‘approval’ from Audi. They can unlock SFD for example. RossTech is not offering this as they don’t have the approval from Audi. At least, for as far as I know.

Obdapp is trustfully as they work together with K-Elektronic and Kufatec for retrofits.

For coding, I prefer VCDS so that you code by yourself instead of the ‘apps’ of Obdapp/ Obdeleven. You can check what these apps really change in the bits and bytes.

Apologize, English is not my native language.

Thanks for the information!

Just done mine funnily enough. Chuffed with the results

Reactions: tonyp03
Anybody got the RS style signature 'flag' working on the Matrix Led headlights? Does not seem to find anything about it online.