Rs3 8p wings on s3

BennybS3

Reaction score
As title sais...curious if a set of rs3 8p wing would fit my s3 8p as Iv found a cheap set that I'd have instead searching on standard s3 wings for my facelift

Can you send me a link and I'll check? ;)
But seriously I would have thought they would. Can't see why they would change the seat bolt pattern for the RS3

Can you send me a link and I'll check? ;)
But seriously I would have thought they would. Can't see why they would change the seat bolt pattern for the RS3

Mate I was referring to exterior wings not the seats as I already have a set ;)

Ah makes more sense. In which case I can't help you. But can say I have seen on eBay normal 2.0tdi etc that have been kitted up as RS3s.
Can't say I am a fan of it though

So I've really wanted to widen my wings on my car and was considering getting the RS3 wings at one point .

The problem is that the RS3 is wider so the the wings meet the front bumper further out than the S3/A3 .

So if we tried using an S3 bumper with the RS3 wings then it would look a bit of odd as it would pull the front bumper out to the wings width .

Perhaps another option is asking a body shop to modify your current wings ? Not sure how much that would cost though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've really wanted to widen my wings on my car and was considering getting the RS3 wings at one point .

The problem is that the RS3 is wider so the the wings meet the front bumper further out than the S3/A3 .

So if we tried using an S3 bumper with the RS3 wings then it would look a bit of odd as it would pull the front bumper out to the wings width .

Perhaps another option is asking a body shop to modify your current wings ? Not sure how much that would cost though .

That's what I wa a thinking after looking at pictures online so maybe il just stick to standard s3 wings to keep it all in shape

Surely someone has widened the wings on their A3/S3 on the forum . I want to sell my car within the next 18 months so am debating if it will be worth it .