For Sale Rs3 8v DAZA Facelift Eventuri stage 3 intake and 4" turbo elbow inlet for sale

Tristan

Reaction score
Hi guys for sale I have an eventuri stage 3 intake. It's a monster of an intake and is a must in terms of optimising air flow at stage 2 or even better with stage 3. As well as the performance side of things, the sound of the turbo spooling and the waste gate fluttering is also enhanced in accordance with the extra air flow.

With that I have for sale, the monster 4" full carbon turbo elbow inlet pipe which is the part of the intake that really restricts the breathing of the 2.5t.

I was looking for around 1800 for both parts as they have been used for roughly 2 weeks and as I was looking to sell my car I need to take off my after market parts. The lowest retail brand new for the stage 3 intake is 1500 gbp. And for the inlet pipe the lowest retail is a touch over 600 gbp.

The parts as mentioned before have only been on the car a matter of days so will be in flawless condition. I have a full bolt on stage 2 setup on meth which made 562 bhp and close to 740nm of torque. Only the best aftermarket parts go on my car so if you require anything else from breathing mods, to cooling, to chassis (solid engine mounts, sway bars etc.) Please dont hesitate to ask.

I do not mind also selling the intake and inlet pipe separately. 1400 for the intake and 400 for the inlet pipe.

Thank you for reading