RS3 8V Orders List

Sounds good in black too

Reactions: DommyR and RYuill
Same car - does seem to suggest it has the RS Exhaust

I called my dealer today and they confirmed BW31. Unfortunately they can't tell if delivery will take week or three weeks - depending on the train departure. Hopefully the first option :)

Dealer has given me BW31 & checking on line it shows my car as in preparation, does this mean that the build week is now confirmed/locked?

Dealer has given me BW31 & checking on line it shows my car as in preparation, does this mean that the build week is now confirmed/locked?
Seems to get locked 3 weeks before BW. I'm BW29 and mine has been locked for two weeks now.

Got my order details here. ( Build Week 50 - 7th December )
Nardo Grey
19” ‘5-arm Rotor’ design in titanium matt finish, diamond cut alloy wheels (19" x 8.5J 255/30 R19 front tyres and 19" x 8J 235/35 R19 rear tyres)
Black roof rails
Brake calipers painted in red with RS 3 logo
Comfort and sound package
Dynamic package
Extended mono.pur interior finish
Fine Nappa leather with diamond-patterned stitching and RS 3 embossing on the front seats
High-gloss black styling package
Hold assist
Inlays, Aluminium Race design
Privacy glass
Super sports seats with RS 3 embossing

David

Reactions: RYuill, Scotty2011 and Nimbus265
I had my second test drive yesterday, the car wow'd me even more than the first drive. The standard exhaust sounds brilliant. Cannot wait to hear what the sports exhaust is like. Pushed it a bit harder round the bends and was surprised how much more grip it has than the S3. The salesman also mention that Aberdeen Audi has 20 orders with no build weeks yet and if you were to place an order now, you'd be looking at March the earliest. I am pretty happy with a mid September BW.

Glasgow had only 1 other order when I placed mine. I still have no build week and the other guy gets his today.

He must be one of the first in Scotland maybe. I have been told I have the earliest BW out of Aberdeen Audi.

From what I know that it is nit up to the dealer to allocate which customer gets which build week. It is all down to spec. Once the order is passed to Germany it is out of the dealer and Audi UKs hands as they block book Build Weeks based on similar builds. Just what I have been told anyway. I ordered 15th April and still no build week. Southend Audi have 6 orders and none have build weeks either.

What spec have you gone for? I think I'd cry if I had no build week yet, I put £500 deposit down on the 13th of December!

week 38 at the moment but its been jumping between week 37 and week 38.

Reactions: billyali86
What spec have you gone for? I think I'd cry if I had no build week yet, I put £500 deposit down on the 13th of December!

I put a grand down in November and the order was placed on the first day it was able to be placed with Audi UK on April 15th.

Nardo
Gloss black kit
Gloss Black folding mirrors
Gloss Black Alloys
Red Calipers
Privacy glass
SD Sat Nav
Super Sports Seats in Black with Red
RS Design Pack
Dynamic Pack
Audi Sound System
Hold Assist

Reactions: Scotty2011
Thats pretty gutting! The dealer said to me that pano roof was holding back a lot of build weeks. I hope you get a BW soon and its not too far away! Nice spec too.

Saw these pictures on Facebook. First RS3 to be picked up in Glasgow.

Makes me love the colour even more. From all the comments, it seems to be a bit of marmite colour, they either love it, or hate it.

a4810be3285632d41f1f9b7e6de0538c.jpg

0522852b2a4971c44b1414738e2a9b98.jpg

332324ffbe1612c28c580337da3ba0e3.jpg

Reactions: Nimbus265
Iv just spoken to the dealer today, mines on its way to tyneside on a boat as we speak. They reckon the beginning of August for collection

Reactions: Caval4r and RYuill
Mine has moved to 'Panel Shop' this morning does this mean my build has started.

Pano roof looks nice on Nardo and breaks up the grey mass a bit. Deffo swaying towards getting a gloss black roof wrap on mine. Not a fan of the Alu mirrors tho, need to be black with the black kit.

Reactions: RYuill
BW 29 so its slightly ahead of schedule
Me too so fingers crossed although I am away the middle of August so probably wouldn't collect until September anyway.

Reactions: Colin A
Its arrived!!! Just got this through from the dealer this morning, should be able to pick up sometime next week!
IMG 1553

Reactions: Caval4r, ice_cube99, boozyjay and 1 other person
Audi had my RS3 yesterday as part of the part ex deal. Gutted to see it go early so I'll have to use the Abarth as main form of transport until new RS3 arrives - which is easier said than done as the ride on it is rock hard (I usually only use it for weekend blasts etc)

My RS3 spec is -

Daytona Grey
Privacy Glass
Aluminium Roof Rails
Panoramic Roof
Red Calipers
Reversible Boot Mat
Heated / Folding Door Mirrors
High Beam Assist
Matt Aluminium Styling Pack
Aluminium Race Design Inlay
Technology Pack High
Super Sport Seats With Red Stitching
Design Pack
Comfort & Sound Pack
Dynamic Pack
Hill Hold Assist

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and RYuill
Audi had my RS3 yesterday as part of the part ex deal. Gutted to see it go early so I'll have to use the Abarth as main form of transport until new RS3 arrives - which is easier said than done as the ride on it is rock hard (I usually only use it for weekend blasts etc)

My RS3 spec is -

Daytona Grey
Privacy Glass
Aluminium Roof Rails
Panoramic Roof
Red Calipers
Reversible Boot Mat
Heated / Folding Door Mirrors
High Beam Assist
Matt Aluminium Styling Pack
Aluminium Race Design Inlay
Technology Pack High
Super Sport Seats With Red Stitching
Design Pack
Comfort & Sound Pack
Dynamic Pack
Hill Hold Assist

Nice Spec

NO!!!!!!!!!! Go Sepang! And it's cheaper coz you don't need all the black stuff

Reactions: Nimbus265 and Foxtrot_Oscar
Anyone know when we'll see around 7% discounts? I know it won't be anytime soon but a rough idea as I'm looking to order one hopefully in September.

NO!!!!!!!!!! Go Sepang! And it's cheaper coz you don't need all the black stuff
Such a hard choice! But if i went sepang i'd still go all black (got it at the moment and love it, i know its a marmite thing though)

Reactions: Blackwhite, billyali86, Wango and 1 other person
I have a collection date :) I will be picking mine up 23/07 :)

When talking to the dealer he did say that most other RS3 orders have slipped back and was surprised that mine has arrived so fast. He didn't know why so many have been delayed though.

Reactions: Yorrick