RS3 8V Orders List

Yup that will be my plan - hopefully someone can look on the backs of the mats for the part number so I can check the cost of them at my local TPS. But can always use Dan's reg number I suppose as the system will see it has the design pack with those mats.

Apparently you have to have my log book to do that

Yup that will be my plan - hopefully someone can look on the backs of the mats for the part number so I can check the cost of them at my local TPS. But can always use Dan's reg number I suppose as the system will see it has the design pack with those mats.

That's been my thought with a few of the options. If you have access to the latest ETKA you can most likely find the part numbers for most items and buy from TPS for a small discount.

Dan, that's a beauty, ideal spec! Is the Mk2 Golf yours too?

Here's my recently collected 8V sitting on its new wheels.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 276
Reactions: AudiSpy
Apparently you have to have my log book to do that

Ah right. Never had to previously buying bits and bobs from my local TPS but I guess I'll find out if there's a logbook rule on RS items.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
That's been my thought with a few of the options. If you have access to the latest ETKA you can most likely find the part numbers for most items and buy from TPS for a small discount.

Dan, that's a beauty, ideal spec! Is the Mk2 Golf yours too?
Yes mate they are all mine lol I have the rs3 mk7 gti, mk2 gti 8v and a lhd g60 with electric recaros and bbs rms which I'm restoring completely factory

Ah right. Never had to previously buying bits and bobs from my local TPS but I guess I'll find out if there's a logbook rule on RS items.

That's why the mats are so expensive I tried to get these for my rs5 as they were a £450 option only from factory I went to tps and they don't come up on the system they asked for my log book if it came with them via chassis number even though I eventually had the part number go nowhere

I contacted my dealer today and there is still no build week. She did however supply me the order No. so I've set it up in the tracking site. All it says just now is that they have received my order and welcome to Ingolstadt.

I take it a build week will appear on here at some point?

Also the spec listed does not seem to show any of the options I've gone for.

Also shows ceramic brakes.

Oh well I know what I'll be checking every morning from now until it arrives!

I contacted my dealer today and there is still no build week. She did however supply me the order No. so I've set it up in the tracking site. All it says just now is that they have received my order and welcome to Ingolstadt.

Beware mate... It will take over your life!

Reactions: XR53_DAN, kayemill, quinnii and 1 other person

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437404633250898
will look like this mine showed ceramics it's a mistake but they cover themselves in the *lol

Reactions: Schuey
Same here quinnii. Although I think I know the street layout of Ingolstadt off by heart now.

Reactions: quinnii and XR53_DAN
It will only Change to that once you have a confirmed bw your can't be ready to have a bw yet

Deposit paid, however delivery will not be until March 1st 2016 under my request.

Spec as follows...nothing special to keep payments sensible :smirk:

Nardo Grey
Gloss Black styling package
Electrically folding, adjustable and heated, gloss black
Standard Rotor rims/ seats
Sat Nav

Simples!

UPDATED: Spec changed to add a few more toys! :whistle2:
  • Nardo Grey
  • High gloss black styling package
  • Gloss black wing mirrors -electric, heated / folding
  • Sat Nav
  • Reversing camera*
  • Hill hold*
  • Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with light and rain sensor package*
  • High beam assist*
  • Privacy glass*
  • Advanced key*

Driving all weekend in new RS3 .
All types of roads.
Definitely worth another 10 grand over previous S3

Reactions: RYuill, Nimbus265, Yorrick and 1 other person

Ordered mine a couple of weeks back from Cardiff Audi, week 36 build date confirmed so arrives mid/late Sept-15.........

Reactions: RYuill, GRE57Y, SMcD69 and 1 other person
Thinking of making following changes to my order:

addition of red calipers
addition of privacy glass
removal of audi sound system and addition of comfort/sound pack

However my dealer has told me to approach with caution, as a number of their cars have been pushed back to Feb next year, has anyone done this and have delivery time impacted? I am currently on BW 37

Thinking of making following changes to my order:

addition of red calipers
addition of privacy glass
removal of audi sound system and addition of comfort/sound pack

However my dealer has told me to approach with caution, as a number of their cars have been pushed back to Feb next year, has anyone done this and have delivery time impacted? I am currently on BW 37

The dealer can simulate a spec change and suggest what will happen (with some degree of accuracy). Ask them to do that first. It may be they do it and it can't give an estimate and so you'll be no better off, but sometimes it does give an indication of the impact (if any).

After my test drive on sat I ordered a Nardo RS3 with black pack and loads of other goodies. Just the long wait now until delivery. :)

Reactions: Fuzzy5987, RYuill and billyali86
Hi all,

Have been reading for the last hour, placed my order a fortnight ago, looks as if I have been extremely lucky as originally I would have been waiting until next March/April for the car my dealer contacted me as they have had a cancellation on an order and I now have a BW41 confirmed.

Now we get to my dilemma after reading the comments on the mag ride I wish I had speced it as at the moment mine doesn't have it, am I taking a risk in changing the order that the build date might go back to next year?

Well pleased for you Raw but this is beginning to do my swede in now. Just sent a bit of a rant email to my dealer hoping they can try and do something about getting at least a build week.

Disco Dal, did you take this up with Audi Customer services? You seem to have been seriously messed around!!

I phoned them about 6 weeks ago and the bloke I spoke to was a total donut and all he kept saying was "Your local Audi Centre will give you any information as soon as we have it".If it wasn't my dream car then I would definitely threaten to cancel my order and order an A45 tomorrow but that 5 pot is just to hard to turn down. I paid the dealer a grand back in December! I've asked the dealer to call Audi to day to see what info they can get, the basis of my complaint is:

• I originally ordered on the first day we could with Audi literature communicating that first customer cars are due in July, I know that this is no guarantee that mine would be July, but I would at least of expected a build week by now and;

Others ordering 3 months after me are getting build weeks.

Others that ordered after me with pretty much identical specs have now taken delivery

Just some info instead of nothing would be a bonus.

If you get a dim wit at CS, ask to speak to someone else higher up and keep pushing and making hell, but in a polite yet firm voice. Also, tell your dealer that you will be taking back the £1k deposit and cancelling the order unless they show some get up and go. Have you spoken to any other dealers to get an idea if they have slots?

Well pleased for you Raw but this is beginning to do my swede in now. Just sent a bit of a rant email to my dealer hoping they can try and do something about getting at least a build week.

Hi,

really sorry to hear about your problems with the BW date, didn't mean to add to your frustration. have you seen the comment on one of these posts, some dealerships still have slots available, would it be an idea to give one of them a call and ask if they can give you an immediate BW then cancel your existing order and place it with them.?

Mad I ordered mine 2nd May and collected 15th July now that's a turn around come quicker than I thought! Was supposed to be 1st sept

Reactions: billyali86
yes but yours has a melted windscreen Dan ;-)

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar and josedebardi
Just called customer service, and got no more than I already know;

Demand has massively outstripped their estimation

Communication has been sent to all dealers advising that Customer cars will be prioritised over all stock builds

Should know more next week (hopefully a build week) and will call me back then. If no BW next week she can "escalate" it?

yes but yours has a melted windscreen Dan ;-)
I know mate they dealer is contacting Audi UK... See what they come back with Ive said I'm not having the screen changed with some idiot doing it not how it come from factory! Also the marks on the paint seem to be behind the clear coat not a great start