Reaction score
23B195A9 0A4D 458A A188 D747FE5AF51C
8BA56045 228C 4081 A44B 420D09EAEF1B

Attachments

• C9B65B38-65B2-47C9-A138-B71C1ECE3359.jpeg
    C9B65B38-65B2-47C9-A138-B71C1ECE3359.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 256
Reactions: P40L, Adam.Fleetwood and NevMan
How do you know it's the first? Just because it's the first one you've seen or know about? Looks like you ordered your interior from AliExpress with all the stick on carbon. :congratulatory: :thumbs up:

I am the first can’t u take it? Sorry pal it’s not a bus steering like yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for me.

Reactions: Apache007, Keano04, kormilo1950 and 3 others
Not for me.
Not for me either, although I would like a flat bottomed wheel.

This one is too Honda Civic Type R for me :)

Reactions: Apache007, 3vans and Jassyo06
I am the first can’t u take it? Sorry pal it’s not a bus steering like yours

Mine is the flat bottom so I don't have that problem anyway. PS, do you realise your steering wheel is the bus steering wheel you talk about? If you think because it's been wrapped in fake carbon and glossed over makes it any different you're seriously mistaken lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Apache007 and Garrett 69
Mine is the flat bottom so I don't have that problem anyway. PS, do you realise your steering wheel is the bus steering wheel you talk about? If you think because it's been wrapped in fake carbon and glossed over makes it any different you're seriously mistaken lol.

Don’t talk about what you cannot afford , only talk when you have a Vorspung edition , if you have nothing positive to say then remain silent

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Jassyo06, Add_Profile and 2 others
This is going well *pulls up a chair*

iu

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: Apache007, Robsrs, kormilo1950 and 9 others
Don’t talk about what you cannot afford , only talk when you have a Vorspung edition , if you have nothing positive to say then remain silent

Sounds like a comment a deficient teenager would make lol - I went Carbon because I don’t need lots of driver assists and it’s the better looking trim with genuine carbon. Not bits off AliExpress you stick on.

• Haha
Reactions: PaulGTR, kormilo1950, garethdj and 3 others
Sounds like a comment a deficient teenager would make lol - I went Carbon because I don’t need lots of driver assists and it’s the better looking trim with genuine carbon. Not bits off AliExpress you stick on.

View attachment 253559

Sorry grandad if it disturbs your taste , still have a better wheel and the fastest rs3 in the country please don’t hate on that too

Sorry grandad if it disturbs your taste , still have a better wheel and the fastest rs3 in the country please don’t hate on that too

Lol you bite way to hard and easily…:sly:

Reactions: Garrett 69, 3vans and Rsthrizzle
Got to say the stitching inside the wheel and on the centre airbag cush is top notch l think what wastes for me is the 12 bells area has this a digital read out ....

Reactions: Rsthrizzle
PMSL, popcorn at the ready
Anyone that installs a Patrick Moore stars at night roof lining cannot criticise no one ....that's a chavy as it gets ......so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: Keano04, 3vans, Mike.46 and 2 others
Ok you two, and you know who you are.
Enough of the tit for tat baiting please, one of you should know better by now having been on the forum for a while , the other person will find himself having a short time out session if this type of reply keeps up from a new member.

threads quickly get out of hand with this sort of behaviour so keep it civil please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apache007, garethdj, Garrett 69 and 3 others
50c0147b49af9d95b1901a99426365e3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Keano04, garethdj, Garrett 69 and 2 others

230E66ED B25E 4792 9310 9E556C5C67B6

Now now, not the fastest, joint fastest

Reactions: garethdj, Garrett 69, FBF01 and 3 others
Who's is the fastest ?,
Come on lets be real, at the moment all cars are just about standard with the odd intake kit and with the right amount of fuel in them and nicely warmed tyres should all just about be able to do the same times

Reactions: FBF01 and Daggerit
Not for me either, although I would like a flat bottomed wheel.

This one is too Honda Civic Type R for me :)

I do know what you mean by this comment but have you actually seen the wheel in the latest type R?! Lol

Reactions: Keano04