RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

Another poor quality teaser pic sent to me but mine is ready for collection tomorrow…

e65afd66f38dbd021774b6794ca42c87.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and 12 others
Sorry Guys just got home it was a late collection and Dealer was very thorough & professional then had a drive home.

so full write up with pics will be tomorrow but initial impressions are excellent.

Best way to describe is:
It looks mean as f#%*
it looks angry ! :)

A few controlled bursts and the power is ridiculous ha ha !
Sound is as the guys who’ve test driven one have commented and whilst not pre FL or FL levels, my god compared to my Merc it’s day & night ... perfect for me.
Sounds incredible outside & in.
So pleased with the sound as that was a BIG thing for me.

Fit & finish so far looks excellent.
Seats are mega love them.
Again VERY firm in the Merc but these are way more comfy but still supportive.

Lastly ... standard suspension !
I’ve not gone mag ride and the standard suspension is brilliant.
Way more supple than the Merc, soaks up bumps much better but it’s still firm - spot on.
So anybody ordered standard suspension rest assured its great.

more tomorrow guys but it’s a big thumbs up so far.

Ps: the carbon bits, black roof and Matt black alloys look ace. It looks so good from any angle.

chuffed to bits :icon thumright:

EECA0142 E810 4ED5 A0D0 8911A9439FF5

• Love
Reactions: pburv, Jay 1234, Mr Freeze and 27 others
Sorry Guys just got home it was a late collection and Dealer was very thorough & professional then had a drive home.

so full write up with pics will be tomorrow but initial impressions are excellent.

Best way to describe is:
It looks mean as f#%*

Sound is as the guys who’ve test driven one have commented and whilst not pre FL or FL levels, my god compared to my Merc it’s day & night ... perfect for me.

Way more supple than the Merc, soaks up bumps much better but it’s still firm - spot on.

Ps: the carbon bits, black roof and Matt black alloys look ace. It looks so good from any angle.

View attachment 248092
Good man. Pleased you're happy and of course the BEST colour choice :respekt: :racer: :respekt:

Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03???, 8YARWY and 1 other person

Best way to describe is:
It looks mean as f#%*

View attachment 248092

Nice one - glad it’s all arrived ok and so far so good.

Noise was a big thing for me on this so glad to hear that it will deliver on that front

Working tomorrow or got the day off to run it in…?!

Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03???, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Nice one - glad it’s all arrived ok and so far so good.

Noise was a big thing for me on this so glad to hear that it will deliver on that front

Working tomorrow or got the day off to run it in…?!

good luck with yours tomorrow mate .. it’s like a frickin touring car and those flared front arches wow !!!

554D0CEA 46A5 49A5 9678 03428E67FE00

Reactions: pburv, Jay 1234, Mr Freeze and 17 others

Best way to describe is:
It looks mean as f#%*

View attachment 248092
Congrats matey!!

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, RS03??? and 1 other person

Best way to describe is:
It looks mean as f#%*

View attachment 248092
Chuffed !, that's putting it mildly, :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Detail Devil, Jcbmally and 2 others
a few more photos for those interested ......

Aa

Dd

Cc

• Love
Reactions: BarryG79, pburv, Jay 1234 and 25 others
@Snake Pliskin is yours a carbon then? Thought you'd ordered vorsprung ...

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Ordered a Vorsprung hatch briefly ... but then saw the carbon saloon and switched to that a few days later.

Reactions: NevMan and Daggerit
Thanks everyone - yeah I am VERY pleased with the colour / combination with the carbon.
I shone my phone light on the paint last night and the pearl fleck looks amazing so really happy with Daytona.
The black roof really suits the car too - I will get some better pics at the weekend.
The Dealer handover Bay had a huge lighted wall, so quite a bit of glare on the photos above.

• Love
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Jassyo06 and 7 others

Best way to describe is:
It looks mean as f#%*

View attachment 248092

Looks awesome Glen, and glad you are happy. A45s gone yet?

Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and 2 others
Looks awesome Glen, and glad you are happy. A45s gone yet?

Cheers Nev - yes the hoover was dispatched of last week :)

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and 3 others
**** that I'll wait ....hopefully for a Spring/Summer month delivery 2023 lol

**** that ... I'll drive it and enjoy it now :tearsofjoy:
It will survive the months of January until Spring / Summer just fine lol ;)

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and 3 others
**** that I'll wait ....hopefully for a Spring/Summer month delivery 2023 lol

You might be right as I’ve not long shovelled 6 inches of snow from my drive and the grit out there is horrible on the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and Jassyo06
**** that ... I'll drive it and enjoy it now :tearsofjoy:
It will survive the months of January until Spring / Summer just fine lol ;)

Well You dont live in the F@@King Scotland.......and l aint paying £2400 for a P@@FY paint colour te get it covered/chipped with gritters/road salt as soon as it reverses off a trailer.....So @Snake Pliskin drive yours like ye stole it mate....l am well chuffed for ya.....

Ps Up Yours ya jammy barsteward.....lol

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Well You dont live in the F@@King Scotland.......and l aint paying £2400 for a P@@FY paint colour te get it covered/chipped with gritters/road salt as soon as it reverses off a trailer.....So @Snake Pliskin drive yours like ye stole it mate....l am well chuffed for ya.....

Ps Up Yours ya jammy barsteward.....lol
You going to drive upto Scotland after collecting or trailering up to Scotland?

Reactions: Jassyo06
You might be right as I’ve not long shovelled 6 inches of snow from my drive and the grit out there is horrible on the roads.

Had to return home this morning never made it to work...frozen sleet then snow on top......PLUS whats worse folks that cant drive in these conditions it's unbelievable they cause more chaos than the snow/ice does

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Reactions: pburv and Snake Pliskin
You going to drive upto Scotland after collecting or trailering up to Scotland?
Trailer mate ...110% made a big mistake driving down to pick up my TTS from Grimsby.....never again......dreadful weather driving over the Pennines it was a day like today....journey down was horrendous

Reactions: pburv
Had to return home this morning never made it to work...frozen sleet then snow on top......PLUS whats worse folks that cant drive in these conditions it's unbelievable they cause more chaos than the snow/ice does

I missed work as well.

Never even made an attempt.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Trailer mate ...110% made a big mistake driving down to pick up my TTS from Grimsby.....never again......dreadful weather driving over the Pennines it was a day like today....journey down was horrendous
I’ll ask if they can leave the protective wrap on car plus I’ve got 3m blue masking tape to cover the whole front if they refuse :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
I’ll ask if they can leave the protective wrap on car plus I’ve got 3m blue masking tape to cover the whole front if they refuse :tearsofjoy:
Mines will be going straight to lncredible detail in Hamilton for Xpel mate have you decided what overpriced paint colour yer going for yet????

Reactions: 8YARWY and 5pot
Mines will be going straight to lncredible detail in Hamilton for Xpel mate have you decided what overpriced paint colour yer going for yet????
I’m also having self healing ppf.. I have decided yes, It’s a shade of blue :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: pburv, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Thanks everyone - yeah I am VERY pleased with the colour / combination with the carbon.
I shone my phone light on the paint last night and the pearl fleck looks amazing so really happy with Daytona.
The black roof really suits the car too - I will get some better pics at the weekend.
The Dealer handover Bay had a huge lighted wall, so quite a bit of glare on the photos above.
Get it protected ASAP. A good Ceramic coat or PPF is a must

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin
Well what was pencilled in for a morning collection ended up being 4pm so it was dark ***… but it’s here

My first Audi so lots to get used to but it’s a lovely place to be…

The sound was a surprise to me - for a brand new car with just 15miles on it, the cold start was rather fruity

It will be run in quickly so I can really hear the exhaust - the sounds is very promising. So far it’s exactly what I hoped for

Will be getting more pics but a couple of phone pics from the collection bay

ead69b7c950094c2082918f57fbd1504.jpg

9b6089999828ef7efd323a1427b99ee4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pburv, 8YARWY, Pinky1959 and 24 others
Well what was pencilled in for a morning collection ended up being 4pm so it was dark ***… but it’s here

My first Audi so lots to get used to but it’s a lovely place to be…

The sound was a surprise to me - for a brand new car with just 15miles on it, the cold start was rather fruity

It will be run in quickly so I can really hear the exhaust - the sounds is very promising. So far it’s exactly what I hoped for

Will be getting more pics but a couple of phone pics from the collection bay

ead69b7c950094c2082918f57fbd1504.jpg

9b6089999828ef7efd323a1427b99ee4.jpg

Very nice mate, some spacers will make a world of difference

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person