RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

It'll definitely have it through wheel rotation since that's a legal requirement now. I'm very disappointed by it not coming with the Vorsprung, especially when you could potentially be taking it to 180mph with the dynamic pack. And when the base model demo car I drove had it...
Was it a base model though? The one I drove that had it was a "Frankenstein" spec. car with the silver/grey wheels but also a number of other individual options.
I should be able to tell you tomorrow whether my base model has it but, following the exchanges on here, I now do not expect it to have it.

Reactions: Daggerit
Was it a base model though? The one I drove that had it was a "Frankenstein" spec. car with the silver/grey wheels but also a number of other individual options.
I should be able to tell you tomorrow whether my base model has it but, following the exchanges on here, I now do not expect it to have it.

Yeah it was a Frankenstein spec car I drove. Turbo blue saloon with the aluminium trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told today by one of my son's best friends ie Sif some folk's may have bought a car off of him on here at Glasgow Audi Exclusive paints will be reintroduced in MY23 cars and no previous orders of Exclusive paints will be built/painted until the MY23 builds begin
He was also telling me that after the price increased Audi themselves have taken orders off him due to him giving discounts on RS3's

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mb127, Terminator x, 8YARWY and 1 other person
If you're into black cars then yeah that looks pretty impressive and the graphic alloys probably suits this colour the most to give a splash of colour.
Downside for me is you lose all the contrast from the black trim to mirrors, spoiler, lower side skirts and of course the upkeep of black lol
Its them gloss black GRAPHIC alloys that make it...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mike.46 and Snake Pliskin
Yes red calipers would be the icing on the cake for this car

Red callipers and then contrast red interior design pack ... that would be the icing on the cake with chocolate sprinkles lol ;)

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
Red callipers and then contrast red interior design pack ... that would be the icing on the cake with chocolate sprinkles lol ;)
Plus Fireworks......lol ......Maybe just Maybe the interior design pack will be introduced for MY23 cars....

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
Enkae have updated their ad with some more Vorsprung photos :)
Surely this mob must be buying these cars off of
1.Audi Dealers
2.Customers willing to flip their orders

I was told today by one of my son's best friends ie Sif some folk's may have bought a car off of him on here at Glasgow Audi Exclusive paints will be reintroduced in MY23 cars and no previous orders of Exclusive paints will be built/painted until the MY23 builds begin
He was also telling me that after the price increased Audi themselves have taken orders off him due to him giving discounts on RS3's

Crewe told me the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Surely this mob must be buying these cars off of
1.Audi Dealers
2.Customers willing to flip their orders
it is not good PR for Audi that one of the 1st Vorsprung's in the UK goes to an Independent Dealer who is flipping the car for a huge mark up.
Made worse by them seemingly getting multiple cars - unless they are somehow locating Private Buyers who are prepared to sell them their cars.

it is not good PR for Audi that one of the 1st Vorsprung's in the UK goes to an Independent Dealer who is flipping the car for a huge mark up.
Made worse by them seemingly getting multiple cars - unless they are somehow locating Private Buyers who are prepared to sell them their cars.
Make that 2

View attachment 248473
I read that as it not having it on the saloon, but at this point anything is possible :sweatsmile:
Whoever is in charge of the configurator needs sacking. So many errors or things that aren't clear.

Edit: It says exactly the same for the Sportback, I thought it said something different. So it's still anyone's guess.
Audi.de response to Audi UK design team, ''The UK design team have *****d up all our efforts to make the car real nice, ve vill send them any old sh*t we have over after making our cars perfect''

• Haha
Reactions: Detail Devil, mb127, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
... and when do the MY23 builds start?
2025 at the rate their going

Mine was scheduled for BW49 2021, 5 weeks later.............nothing, i've given up ringing/contacting the dealer, I reckon the easiest way to know when Vorsprung Sport Backs are starting to come into the country is to just watch Autotrader for all the one's the dealers have backhanded their mates to flip

Reactions: Terminator x, Snake Pliskin, RS03??? and 1 other person
Taking the same approach of, not buzzing the dealer every 2 weeks. Will wait till end of Feb or Mar, before starting to hassle them again. Gets a bit boring being told no-update. Lets watch how the Carbon editions are being delivered to members on ASN, to get a feel if the momentum is being maintained.
Do wonder if there is a list, that will indicate where we are on the pecking order, not unless we begin to disclose our order numbers. Just a thought.

Reactions: Terminator x
Acklam car centre in boro have 2 cars for sale, saloon LE and a frankenstein Sb. All priced over 70k.

Taking the same approach of, not buzzing the dealer every 2 weeks. Will wait till end of Feb or Mar, before starting to hassle them again. Gets a bit boring being told no-update. Lets watch how the Carbon editions are being delivered to members on ASN, to get a feel if the momentum is being maintained.
Do wonder if there is a list, that will indicate where we are on the pecking order, not unless we begin to disclose our order numbers. Just a thought.
Your list will end up a good indicator of what is happening. Will be interesting to see if there is any link between order date vs build date.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???
Your list will end up a good indicator of what is happening. Will be interesting to see if there is any link between order date vs build date.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Just compared my build order number with a screenshot from @Rhurs, there is a difference of over 2000 between my number and Rhurs. Both of us looks like placed the order early in August.
All I can guess is the factory build number must be the same database for all of the VAG group to be so wide.
31433603 is mine, 31435212 is Rhurs.

Reactions: Terminator x and Rhurs
I still dont trust the dealers so I still have a crafty walk around their new car parking area a couple of times a week, I wouldnt be surprised if they would try and push me down the ladder and sell my car to make a quick £10k, I'm so tempted to tell the Dealer and Audi UK to stuff it but that would just play into their hands, I must admit all the faffing about has taken the shine off what should be a pleasurable experience

Reactions: 3vans, Adi7r, RS03??? and 1 other person
Untitled1

Reactions: Jcbmally, kayemill, billymc92 and 2 others
Vorsprung in tango red
1DD791EB 1BCF 4053 9611 7FDB6C3E025F
C09F8485 2497 432F A8F9 96CC5494E407
B343BD8A E996 4FFC 8866 98EEE53F8812

• Love
Reactions: drgav2005, Jassyo06, Jcbmally and 7 others
9F5887D9 4590 4AB0 8326 4F55723C015B
D88E2106 5D37 4D71 96F1 AE775E022280
7A5660F1 5897 4E98 A409 3CFBBF189C32

Reactions: drgav2005, Jcbmally, kayemill and 5 others
Just compared my build order number with a screenshot from @Rhurs, there is a difference of over 2000 between my number and Rhurs. Both of us looks like placed the order early in August.
All I can guess is the factory build number must be the same database for all of the VAG group to be so wide.
31433603 is mine, 31435212 is Rhurs.
My number is apparently 314258xx and i still only got a BW of 23!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and RS03???
I still dont trust the dealers so I still have a crafty walk around their new car parking area a couple of times a week, I wouldnt be surprised if they would try and push me down the ladder and sell my car to make a quick £10k, I'm so tempted to tell the Dealer and Audi UK to stuff it but that would just play into their hands, I must admit all the faffing about has taken the shine off what should be a pleasurable experience
My exact same thoughts - this could well be my first and last brand new Audi!

My number is apparently 314258xx and i still only got a BW of 23!
Thats around 8000 between yours and mine in week 32 of 2021. Which does not make sense. So there must be some indexing scheme in place.

Thats around 8000 between yours and mine in week 32 of 2021. Which does not make sense. So there must be some indexing scheme in place.
its the number Motor Source Group gave me, but I don't get official Audi order paperwork, as its though an agent, so it might be wrong?
I did order very early 11/08/21