RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

I'm coming to the conclusion that the easiest way to know when Carbon or Vorsprungs are starting to arrive is just watch Autotrader, if theres none on Autotrader there's none in the dealer network :)
yeah that get me worry i wont get my car anytime soon as dealer will resell them for profit

Reactions: Mike.46
e89d67ffe510c044d88cc735f36b2334.png

de83fe47bdc31d45d33fc57dd7bbca59.png

77cc7082d767fda7903232f5d921af5b.png

1c418c2fd59c9f2219b400dd4a9d8a31.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Red still looking good!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jcbmally
I'm coming to the conclusion that the easiest way to know when Carbon or Vorsprungs are starting to arrive is just watch Autotrader, if theres none on Autotrader there's none in the dealer network :)
CB in Daytona Grey today at my son's dealership
(error not his dealership as he saw this on FB)

Attachments

• af5e1a89-1f43-4fd5-8eb9-e3e5d4fe48ee.jpeg
    af5e1a89-1f43-4fd5-8eb9-e3e5d4fe48ee.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 1c01ab17-d369-4a19-9655-c52d71e2d389.jpeg
    1c01ab17-d369-4a19-9655-c52d71e2d389.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 7ea61293-fd7a-466c-a39f-ccfbeb1d6cff.jpeg
    7ea61293-fd7a-466c-a39f-ccfbeb1d6cff.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RS03???, garethdj, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
I did chat with one of the sellers from autotrader but he refuse 65k for lunch edition
also he send me photo of 3rd rs3 he has

Screenshot 2022 01 17 at 13 49 34 My eBay Messages

Reactions: drgav2005, Jcbmally, K96 and 7 others
im sure that carbon china wing will looks 100 times better in person like whole rs3 :D
I even like black part on grill from when i saw car.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Looks like.all LE will end up on auto trader..

WBAC values 3 LE on AT

Daytona Saloon = 61600 car is up for 72k

Blue Saloon = 62785 car is up for 73k

White saloon = 52700 car is up for 72k

• Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally
WBAC values 3 LE on AT

White not the colour to have then...

Reactions: Mastachaz and 8YARWY
I am still hoping for factory delete!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

the wing is a bit lairy looking but with the right paint colour (red certainly) I think it will add to the overall look of the car.

Reactions: Terminator x
Sneak peek of mine ahead of weds....

20220117 185042
20220117 171959

Reactions: AndyVWR, nadsi77, K96 and 15 others
c462f6fded39a22db6ad5e7b941e0477.jpg

Reactions: nadsi77, Daggerit, Jcbmally and 6 others
WBAC values 3 LE on AT

Thanks for checking I was planning too
I could.pay more but have to.be 1st owner plus road tax included

Why no matrix ?.ypu dont like.this crazy animation and black.inside.of.headlight
If I'd had matrix the 0-60 time would be 63.8 seconds as I'd be obsessed with watching it each time I open it.

But seriously, stuff like that doesn't really interest me tbh and the standard lighting is more than enough for driving for fun at night. Each to their own though as with all of these things.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
If I'd had matrix the 0-60 time would be 63.8 seconds as I'd be obsessed with watching it each time I open it.

But seriously, stuff like that doesn't really interest me tbh and the standard lighting is more than enough for driving for fun at night. Each to their own though as with all of these things.
I like all that gimmic ;) rs3 animation and flags , but yeah lights are cool as i got led on s3 now

Reactions: RSt3ve

The animation is a gimmick but I must admit the matrix lights are superb - not had them before but watching them adjust to oncoming traffic is quite fun and very clever.

I could make do without them though

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and RSt3ve
The animation is a gimmick but I must admit the matrix lights are superb - not had them before but watching them adjust to oncoming traffic is quite fun and very clever.

I got animation from.rs on my s3 and.its.super cool.everytime.i see ;).front its.even better

Yeah they're certainly fascinating on the road.

I think with my spec I was an option away from going to a Carbon or Vorsprung but I wanted the standard wheels so decided to leave as is.

One thing that hit me today is just how squat the car looks, much winder and aggressive than any photos show.

Interior looks amazing too, despite the lack of options it's just stunning and my 8v feels instantly dated.

Reactions: AndyVWR, Rs31981, Terminator x and 3 others

I think with my spec I was an option away from going to a Carbon or Vorsprung but I wanted the standard wheels so decided to leave as is.

One thing that hit me today is just how squat the car looks, much winder and aggressive than any photos show.

Interior looks amazing too, despite the lack of options it's just stunning and my 8v feels instantly dated.
It is very aggresive looking car even on rear wich its same as a3

Can see what you mean - happens with the way you spec the car as has been discussed before. I wanted pano so had to go vorsprung and get a load of other things I didn’t need… although ended up with LE so got even more I didn’t necessarily need

Agreed - looks far more squat in person and photos don’t quite pick up on that so well… keep trying to catch it with mine but it being black it hides in pics some of the little elements where it’s squatness can be seen in person.

Reactions: Terminator x, RSt3ve and Jcbmally

glad you love the car mate.
The interior is definitely underestimated by many as it does feel premium & quality doesn’t it .. just lacking contrast stitching but otherwise a very nice place to sit.

Reactions: RSt3ve and Jcbmally
Can see what you mean - happens with the way you spec the car as has been discussed before. I wanted pano so had to go vorsprung and get a load of other things I didn’t need… although ended up with LE so got even more I didn’t necessarily need

Agreed - looks far more squat in person and photos don’t quite pick up on that so well… keep trying to catch it with mine but it being black it hides in pics some of the little elements where it’s squatness can be seen in person.

glad you love the car mate.
The interior is definitely underestimated by many as it does feel premium & quality doesn’t it .. just lacking contrast stitching but otherwise a very nice place to sit.
Yeah, it feels very nice, I don't think I'm going to sleep between now and 09:30 Wednesday morning which is 36hrs 17 mins and 5 seconds away, 4, 3,2, 1!!!

Not that I'm counting!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, IW1, Mike.46 and 5 others
Yeah, it feels very nice, I don't think I'm going to sleep between now and 09:30 Wednesday morning which is 36hrs 17 mins and 5 seconds away, 4, 3,2, 1!!!

Not that I'm counting!!
if its me i wont but hey I have to sleep for another months only god know for how many haha

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze