RS3 8Y Picture Gallery Thread

The wheels and trim all look very nice together, I like it.
Cheers, I spent ages deciding over the colour but in my completely biased opinion I think blue goes well with alu trim and the rails just add to the balance of alu versus gloss.

Tango was my next choice and would've suited it equally well along with black.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin
I got animation from.rs on my s3 and.its.super cool.everytime.i see ;).front its.even better

Can you program front animation on the standard S3 led headlights rather than matrix? Do you have it on yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you program front animation on the standard S3 led headlights rather than matrix? Do you have it on yours?

rear yes but front no as missing led :) that square

Looking good, hope you have a good day for it tomorrow.
Cheers, 7 degrees and dry/sunny so I'm torn between taking it home and detailing it or driving 2 miles from the dealership into the peaks and just getting on with enjoying it and saving the detailing for the weekend.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jcbmally
Cheers, 7 degrees and dry/sunny so I'm torn between taking it home and detailing it or driving 2 miles from the dealership into the peaks and just getting on with enjoying it and saving the detailing for the weekend.
Enjoy it mate. Plenty of time to detail it.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
I'm visibly shaking! What a car, incredible noise, incredible feel and absolutely rock solid!

Not going to write anything that hasn't already been written or described, but this is something else. Things that are beyond my expectations are the exhaust note, gearshift pop and the rear end cleverness. The later is instantly noticeable even at low speed and part throttle.
20220119 125232
20220119 113000

• Love
Reactions: Jassyo06, DW81, Alexlfc17 and 18 others
I'm visibly shaking! What a car, incredible noise, incredible feel and absolutely rock solid!

Not going to write anything that hasn't already been written or described, but this is something else. Things that are beyond my expectations are the exhaust note, gearshift pop and the rear end cleverness. The later is instantly noticeable even at low speed and part throttle.
View attachment 248695View attachment 248696
Enjoy man. Those alloys look absolutely huge

Reactions: Rs31981 and Snake Pliskin

Congrats - your car really does look amazing.
The combo you have gone for works absolutely perfectly and yes the alloys match in superbly.
So a big tick for the visuals and of course I concur with you on all the other aspects of the car.
You won't get this kind of enjoyment from an EV :icon thumright: ( @T-1000 ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: K96, Jcbmally, Rs31981 and 3 others
The combo you have gone for works absolutely perfectly and yes the alloys match in superbly.
So a big tick for the visuals and of course I concur with you on all the other aspects of the car.

Lol you’ve got a bee in yer bonnet about EV’s

Put it this way, I doubt I’ll be waiting till later this year, as good as the new car may be.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin
Lol you’ve got a bee in yer bonnet about EV’s

Put it this way, I doubt I’ll be waiting till later this year, as good as the new car may be.

Let me know how you get on with Tesla ;)
(I will be test driving one at the weekend as it turns out now - wife is considering one as a Company car as they are so tax efficient)
At least between us it will balance the environment scales :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Jcbmally and 8YARWY

It will only get dirty again anyway… just enjoy it I say, I am mine

ee118698c10873d120b2a1efcff63d22.jpg

Reactions: hood, Jcbmally, Rs31981 and 4 others
Let me know how you get on with Tesla ;)
(I will be test driving one at the weekend as it turns out now - wife is considering one as a Company car as they are so tax efficient)
At least between us it will balance the environment scales :tearsofjoy:

Lol and your giving me stick

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Terminator x, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Thanks for the comments.

I'm still beaming from ear to ear at the moment, might be a stiff drink tonight to see me settle!

It's back to clean again after 100 miles in the peaks. What is surprising me more now is all the subtle lines all over the place and the crazy range of turbo blue in varying light.

20220119 191600
20220119 191648
20220119 191947

Reactions: Jassyo06, Southall87, RS03??? and 8 others
Thanks for the comments.

I'm still beaming from ear to ear at the moment, might be a stiff drink tonight to see me settle!

It's back to clean again after 100 miles in the peaks. What is surprising me more now is all the subtle lines all over the place and the crazy range of turbo blue in varying light.

View attachment 248720View attachment 248721View attachment 248722

ha ha I said exactly the same re the lines of the car - you really notice them when you clean it don’t you & yes the sunlight bounces off the angled panels in different shades :)

very cool & fun car isn’t it

Reactions: RSt3ve
ha ha I said exactly the same re the lines of the car - you really notice them when you clean it don’t you & yes the sunlight bounces off the angled panels in different shades :)

very cool & fun car isn’t it
Yeah it's an all round awesome experience, noise, speed, tech, comfort, practicality, refinement and really nice styling.

Wireless charging is a miss if I'm honest, having a cable strewn around the console will be a bit of a faff when it comes to road trips but it's liveable day to day which is the main thing.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Turbo blue c.b on ebay for sale
Screenshot 20220119 203715 eBay

Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
Yeah it's an all round awesome experience, noise, speed, tech, comfort, practicality, refinement and really nice styling.

Wireless charging is a miss if I'm honest, having a cable strewn around the console will be a bit of a faff when it comes to road trips but it's liveable day to day which is the main thing.
How big is the compartment where the wireless charger would be? Could you get a charging pad from somewhere that powers from usb-c and set it in there?
Congrats on the car as well, looks great

Reactions: RSt3ve
How big is the compartment where the wireless charger would be? Could you get a charging pad from somewhere that powers from usb-c and set it in there?
Not big cant fit s21+ there

Not a bad line up :fire:

Attachments

• C05E897F-7055-4687-89E8-23C04EF32DDB.jpeg
    C05E897F-7055-4687-89E8-23C04EF32DDB.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 132
  • C26305A0-02CF-4201-AED5-4948E6D4E889.jpeg
    C26305A0-02CF-4201-AED5-4948E6D4E889.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 130
  • 4128DF77-0E19-498C-8E8B-C677594EEB78.jpeg
    4128DF77-0E19-498C-8E8B-C677594EEB78.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 142
Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and Terminator x
I'll have a play around and see what fits. I've got a trip to Italy in September so need to get something sorted. I've also looked at short 90 deg to 90 deg usb c cables as I think they'll fit with my S21 and be fairly neat.

Reactions: mb127