RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Terminator x

Guildford had a red one with them the last few days as per their social media sites. I rang to see if I could view it (just to see what the red looks like in real life vs computer screen) but it had already gone to a customer, BOTB special they said!

TX.

RS03???

My car is arriving to dealership tomorrow, im not free to collect till next week
Thanks for alerting. sheet updated.
ps.. should be another 2 more carbon being handed over, ordered in Aug,

Last edited:

jimbo255

Bronze Supporter
Guildford had a red one with them the last few days as per their social media sites. I rang to see if I could view it (just to see what the red looks like in real life vs computer screen) but it had already gone to a customer, BOTB special they said!

TX.
Hmm I wonder what the spec was

RS03???

Just had confirmation that my car has been built and will be leaving the factory at some point next week!
Good news. First Vorsprung in our group?, One of your previous posts mentioned you have had confirmation of build week in November, would you be prepared to indicate when you placed the order, so to figure out a trend,
Thinking August, as some others also had build weeks for orders when books opened.

bigtasty

Good news. First Vorsprung in our group?, One of your previous posts mentioned you have had confirmation of build week in November, would you be prepared to indicate when you placed the order, so to figure out a trend,
Thinking August, as some others also had build weeks for orders when books opened.

Order was placed second week of November - no idea why its happened so quickly...

RS03???

Order was placed second week of November - no idea why its happened so quickly...
Thanks for the above. Should be with you end of Feb.

RS03???

@Brush57,Perfect, Added, Thanks, will put up a fresh spreadsheet tomorrow. Visible on exisiting,

RS03???

All, weekly Refresh of ASN -RS3 order spreadsheet.
Please ping here to be added.