RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

My car is still not built. Build week 48/21 +7, even if built this week now I will be holding on to March before registering it. I've never bothered before but I may as well.
Same here mate, week 48 and still no sign. Dealer told me 'in production' early december, but still showing status 20. Sales rep has now said 'will contact you when it leaves the factory'.

• Angry
Reactions: HulkRS3
Same here mate, week 48 and still no sign. Dealer told me 'in production' early december, but still showing status 20. Sales rep has now said 'will contact you when it leaves the factory'.
It's very frustrating mate, especially since RS3s with build weeks after 48 have been built. Out of curiosity, which colour and spec did you go for?

It's very frustrating mate, especially since RS3s with build weeks after 48 have been built. Out of curiosity, which colour and spec did you go for?
Indeed, it was 42 at first, then 44.

It's a kyalami carbon sportback with c&s and adaptive dampers.

I'm not sure i've seen any carbon kyalami variants in the uk yet? Hopefully a big batch of green will come through soon, anybody's guess really!

Reactions: kayemill

I'm not sure i've seen any carbon kyalami variants in the uk yet? Hopefully a big batch of green will come through soon, anybody's guess really!
Stafford have a Carbon Kyalami I believe. Mine is a Carbon Kyalami Saloon with C&S. hmmmm….

Stafford have a Carbon Kyalami I believe. Mine is a Carbon Kyalami Saloon with C&S. hmmmm….
Yep, I'm sure some Audi centres are taking advantage of peoples orders, it's why I keep asking my dealer wheres mine now?

I keep an eye on whats being said on here (mine is BW49/21 Vorsprung SB) and when other similar placed owners start 'reporting' their car has left the factory/awaiting shipping I will start asking questions again

What I have noticed is when a similar car/customer/BW number says his car has moved from BW16 to BW8 mine has done very similar

Relying on your honest Audi dealership is not an option, as can be seen by the 50 odd cars on AT, I'm sure most of those could have been offered to waiting 'genuine' cutomers

Reactions: Jay 1234 and 3vans
After saying this, had a look on AT just now and nearly flipped a table as my dealer is in Llandudno too...then I spotted the roofrails and ceramics

May go have a nosey before work today, not seen an rs3 or kyalami in the flesh before.....

After saying this, had a look on AT just now and nearly flipped a table as my dealer is in Llandudno too...then I spotted the roofrails and ceramics

May go have a nosey before work today, not seen an rs3 or kyalami in the flesh before.....
Ive just said the same on another thread, North Wales Audi (Llandudno) told me 100% they couldnt sell me their Launch demo car

Meant to attach

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-093322_Auto Trader.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-093322_Auto Trader.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 71
£10k over list as assumed ordered before price rise.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

They are using the price hike to justify over list pricing.
Just ‘following’ the market apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adaptive dampers means same ride quality like lunch edition right ?

Yep, I'm sure some Audi centres are taking advantage of peoples orders, it's why I keep asking my dealer wheres mine now?

I keep an eye on whats being said on here (mine is BW49/21 Vorsprung SB) and when other similar placed owners start 'reporting' their car has left the factory/awaiting shipping I will start asking questions again

What I have noticed is when a similar car/customer/BW number says his car has moved from BW16 to BW8 mine has done very similar

Relying on your honest Audi dealership is not an option, as can be seen by the 50 odd cars on AT, I'm sure most of those could have been offered to waiting 'genuine' cutomers
To be honest, I'm fairly certain my dealer isn't 'at it' with me. I've known him at least 5-6 years now and he's always very open and honest and gives me one hell of a deal. (Actually got into trouble with this RS3 deal from his manager). I've escalated it with Audi Exec Office and they confirmed the car was delayed due to 'chip shortages' but couldn't comment on individual orders that have been built and delivered after (wonder why??).

So on that basis I'm fairly certain it's not been flipped by them, he also told me he doesn't get paid his commission until after the car has been delivered despite me ordering it in March. Me and another guy ordered ours at the same time through them.

Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
Adding insult to injury a bit more, Carbon Edition Turbo Blue here just landed in the UK, was ordered on the LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER and got a build week of 47.

• Angry
Reactions: Rhurs, Rs31981 and Mastachaz
My est. build week has moved forward a massive 2 weeks to 2236.

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
To be honest, I'm fairly certain my dealer isn't 'at it' with me. I've known him at least 5-6 years now and he's always very open and honest and gives me one hell of a deal. (Actually got into trouble with this RS3 deal from his manager). I've escalated it with Audi Exec Office and they confirmed the car was delayed due to 'chip shortages' but couldn't comment on individual orders that have been built and delivered after (wonder why??).

So on that basis I'm fairly certain it's not been flipped by them, he also told me he doesn't get paid his commission until after the car has been delivered despite me ordering it in March. Me and another guy ordered ours at the same time through them.
Lol perhaps they are now thinking, why in hell do we need to discount this guys car when we can make an easy 10k uplift......

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and HulkRS3
do I see it correctly ? all rs3 registered from april 2022 road tax will cost 1400..

do I see it correctly ? all rs3 registered from april 2022 road tax will cost 1400..
Year 1: £1420 (Incorporated into 'on the road' costs of the car)
Years 2-6: £500
Year 7 on: £165

Reactions: Daggerit and Mastachaz
that is so crazy , im curious if that is including in my order

Year one is always included in the final price. If you’re doing finance, the ‘amount financed’ will certainly have it included.

Reactions: Mastachaz
Year one is always included in the final price. If you’re doing finance, the ‘amount financed’ will certainly have it included.

thanks yes :) dont have spare 61k :D

Reactions: Daggerit
thanks yes :) dont have spare 61k :D

I’m the same, I don’t mind finance although I know there’s some people who think it’s a poor man’s way of squiring cars.

So the road tax will be rolled into what they refer to as ‘recommended on the road’ (ROTR) costs, which is why on the configurator there’s the car cost and then the ROTR cost which is a bit higher.

I’m the same, I don’t mind finance although I know there’s some people who think it’s a poor man’s way of squiring cars.

So the road tax will be rolled into what they refer to as ‘recommended on the road’ (ROTR) costs, which is why on the configurator there’s the car cost and then the ROTR cost which is a bit higher.

cars are to expensive this days for dont have it financial also your credit score will goes stronger etc. I was always against but i change my mind year ago haha

There's people on this forum who will tell you that you shouldn't be driving any car on finance if you're not paying for it cash even though their houses are owned by the banks :glee:

Reactions: hef, Jaeger12 and Snake Pliskin
There's people on this forum who will tell you that you shouldn't be driving any car on finance if you're not paying for it cash even though their houses are owned by the banks :glee:
One benefit of having it on finance, the car is not yours, don't have to worry if it gets stolen/wrecked. Whereas if, it's bought out right, it's yours, then the financial pain of losing money when stolen or wrecked. You lose money either way, but to my mind, finance is a tad less.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and HulkRS3

This a a rant ? Why? what has other members Mortgage situation got to do with yourself. This is Build Tracker Thread and not a thread about personal Debt

• Haha
Reactions: HulkRS3
This a a rant ? Why? what has other members Mortgage situation got to do with yourself. This is Build Tracker Thread and not a thread about personal Debt
Aw did I touch a nerve? lmao if you have any issues drop me a pm.

Last edited:
Pm you..?.Sorry ....don't wanna make the HULK ....Angry
you couldn't make me angry if you tried mr oneil lmao. I thought it would've been fairly obviously the term refers to the colour of the car though :whistle2: