RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Weekly Sunday Morning Update.
If any new members wish to add their purchase to this list, please ping on this thread.
Anyhow summary of cars ordered during the 1st couple of weeks of Books opening:
2 Standard Editions - Handed across.
10 Carbons were ordered - 7 had confirmed bw, only 3 were handed over. Lets hope, the remaining 7 are just around the corner. After these 2 weeks, just silence.
1 Launch edition - Handed Over.
7 Vorsprung's had Build Weeks - no update.

Reactions: Mastachaz, Jay 1234, kayemill and 8 others
Would it perhaps be an idea to show whether cars are saloon or Sportbacks :)

My car. BW49/21, still the same and we are now W4/22.......................hopeless, worst case that is 8 weeks :sadlike:

Reactions: 3vans, RS03??? and Jassyo06

My car. BW49/21, still the same and we are now W4/22.......................hopeless, worst case that is 8 weeks :sadlike:
Maybe your car is in a similar status to @Keano04 car ....built but not complete plus take 2 weeks off for xmas/ German national holidays ?

Added a column Sb for Sportsback and Sl for Saloon. Updated it with your and my details. Now to trawl through the threads to grab the specific in slow time,

Reactions: Mike.46 and Jassyo06
Added a column Sb for Sportsback and Sl for Saloon. Updated it with your and my details. Now to trawl through the threads to grab the specific in slow time,
Mines a sportback.

Reactions: RS03???
Maybe your car is in a similar status to @Keano04 car ....built but not complete plus take 2 weeks off for xmas/ German national holidays ?
I think perhaps you are right, my logic says if it hasnt started build it 'should' have moved to a different/later week by now?

Wow. how quick was that :)

Reactions: Jaeger12 and Jassyo06
Saloon for me since we're not American here.. or most of us lol

Daytona Grey Saloon for me!

Thanks folks, makes it easier for me to update, otherwise scrolling through pages and pages.

Reactions: RSt3ve and Cheifweasel
Update on my build week, jumped forward from 22 to 17!

(Kaylami Vorsprung saloon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS3ree and RS03???
That's good news! Still nothing my end, which is annoying as also noticed a couple more carbons on AT.

Reactions: garethdj
Thats it, as much as my eye can scan and pick up on members car they ordered.
Any with Sx - unknown, or blank no info.

Reactions: Rs31981 and Jassyo06
Just had this sent over from the dealers today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220124-164822_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220124-164822_WhatsApp.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 123
why you have so many option on vors. ?

It always lists them like that on the Audi system.
The black Frankenstein spec car I test drive had loads of ‘standard’ items all listed up in that box as options.

Reactions: Jassyo06
It always lists them like that on the Audi system.
The black Frankenstein spec car I test drive had loads of ‘standard’ items all listed up in that box as options.

I got.only bluetooth

Screenshot 2022 01 24 at 18 54 52 Trim gt Audi RS 3 Sportback RS Range Audi UK gt A3 gt Aud

so vorsprung dont have adaptive suspension ? or its 1175 for top speed increase haha i get confused now

View attachment 248965
so vorsprung dont have adaptive suspension ? or its 1175 for top speed increase haha i get confused now
Vorsprung gets adaptive suspension and 174mph limiter as standard. If you tick the £1175 option it actually forces you to have the Dynamic Pack (Ceramic brakes & 6mph higher top speed) instead for £5k.
The configurator is stupid.

Reactions: hef and ZB1
Vorsprung gets adaptive suspension and 174mph limiter as standard. If you tick the £1175 option it actually forces you to have the Dynamic Pack (Ceramic brakes & 6mph higher top speed) instead for £5k.
The configurator is stupid.
config file has only rs specific suspension
launch edition has so comfy ride I will like to have haha

@RS03??? just been looking at the Build Week Spreadsheet and I thought I'll check to see who has received cars and how long....so I'm looking at one particular line and then realise its me.... Thanks for adding me in, I was going to email details when it was all done and dusted. Don't mind at all that you have added me now.

My order is a Sportback - Tango Red

Thanks for all hard work.