RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

@RS03??? just been looking at the Build Week Spreadsheet and I thought I'll check to see who has received cars and how long....so I'm looking at one particular line and then realise its me.... Thanks for adding me in, I was going to email details when it was all done and dusted. Don't mind at all that you have added me now.

My order is a Sportback - Tango Red

Thanks for all hard work.
Bit of distraction, while waiting on Audi,

Reactions: Terminator x, AndyVWR and Jassyo06
I got.only bluetooth

a348aeb052159349c4d0786f078060dd.jpg

aa39dae110cbbb34c05bb024ca71c3a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS03???, Mastachaz and Jassyo06
why you have so many option on vors. ?
Added pretty much every thing on it, fully loaded. Only downside is the steering wheel but oh well. It can't be that bad as from what I've heard from those who've used them they ain't that big and bulky like the pics.

Looking forward to this now, genuinely excited. Did not bother me before but after the dealer sent tele above. I can't wait

Only downside is I sold my own car and have to drive the evouge I got the mrs for the time being

Reactions: Cheifweasel
Added pretty much every thing on it, fully loaded. Only downside is the steering wheel but oh well. It can't be that bad as from what I've heard from those who've used them they ain't that big and bulky like the pics.

Looking forward to this now, genuinely excited. Did not bother me before but after the dealer sent tele above. I can't wait

Only downside is I sold my own car and have to drive the evouge I got the mrs for the time being
It ain’t that bad, I’ve got a sq5 at the moment and I’m pretty sure its similar too that but you do miss that flat bottom

Where does one retrieve these order sheets from?

Dealers screenshot them for you if you ask them - not sure how it works if you’ve bought via a 3rd party though

Reactions: Jassyo06
Dealers screenshot them for you if you ask them - not sure how it works if you’ve bought via a 3rd party though
I bought mines from Brighton Audi mate I'll not bother asking it'll arrive whenever lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I've actually seen some RS3 8Y's under £60k now on the Audi website....most are still around £70k ie £13k over list

Reactions: Mastachaz
Where does one retrieve these order sheets from?
The spec of the Mythos car the dealer showed it me after the test drive, there is one more screen that didn't upload for some reason.
It's their system for ordered cars.....

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS03???
How long does it take from BW to Delivery? I’ve now been moved to BW6 and they are saying end of March delivery is that possible?

How long does it take from BW to Delivery? I’ve now been moved to BW6 and they are saying end of March delivery is that possible?
It's possible but depends on whether you hit a boat at the right time otherwise you have to wait for the next one. And also how on the ball the dealership is at getting your car from the port to the dealership. And how quickly they get on the PDI.

So it's possible but there's also lots of variables. Hahaha.

Reactions: ZB1
It's possible but depends on whether you hit a boat at the right time otherwise you have to wait for the next one. And also how on the ball the dealership is at getting your car from the port to the dealership. And how quickly they get on the PDI.

So it's possible but there's also lots of variables. Hahaha.
I guess I could only hope, but first it needs to be confirmed because it’s moved from BW3 to BW6 but I think will go into build that week

Reactions: Daggerit
UPDATE - My Vorsprung SB in Turbo Blue has finished being built and is now in the process of being shipped. I won't pick up until 1st March but the BW was 2148 if that helps you guys.

• Wow
Reactions: AndyVWR, Terminator x, garethdj and 8 others
UPDATE - My Vorsprung SB in Turbo Blue has finished being built and is now in the process of being shipped. I won't pick up until 1st March but the BW was 2148 if that helps you guys.
That's great news! I just hope that my 2236 build week car estimate doesn't take the same delay and end up being a March 2023 car! Lol

Reactions: jimbo255
Excellent news, could be the 1st Vorsprung to be picked-up here.

Reactions: Daggerit and Cheifweasel
It's possible, but my BW49 2021 is still at BW49 2021, so get behind me in the 8 week delayed queue :)

Reactions: Terminator x and ZB1
I'm just a week behind you so fingers crossed for me :)

PS: Thanks for posting, I pick this news up here first and then a couple of days later prod the Audi dealership ''I was just about to email you'' comes the reply every time :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cheifweasel and jimbo255
Any car can sit up to 6 weeks at the port at any given time mate plus it can take a week to get to the port....

The turbo blue cars look the nuts!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Just this second received an email from Audi saying, "We've checked it over, now it's over to you".

Go go gadget shipping :)

Reactions: Terminator x, kayemill, RS03??? and 2 others
Just this second received an email from Audi saying, "We've checked it over, now it's over to you".

Go go gadget shipping :)
Good news, when is the car scheduled to be handed over ? . 2nd Vorsprung.!

Good news, when is the car scheduled to be handed over ? . 2nd Vorsprung.!
Nothing scheduled yet. I happened to email my dealership ("dealer" sounds wrong) a couple of days ago and hadn't had a response from them yet, so I've just followed up to let them know I've had that Audi email and gotten an out-of-office from them for today, so TBC. However, assuming it's a couple of weeks, lining up nicely as a birthday present to myself

Reactions: RS03???
Mine is a Kemora Grey Saloon Carbon Edition. You’ve listed it as Daytona :)
Spoke to MK Audi today as i’ve heard nothing since placing the order in Oct. They said they know nothing. No surprise really.

Reactions: RS03???
do you think guys s3 21 plate will drop in price when new 22 plate will show up ?