RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

13 months…
You cant have ordered a car 13 months ago as the RS3 did'nt exist then You can only order a car when the ordering process opens.....or am l missing something here...lol

Reactions: Waq1
You cant have ordered a car 13 months ago as the RS3 did'nt exist then You can only order a car when the ordering process opens.....or am l missing something here...lol
13 months from order to estimated build

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS3ree
If it doesn’t change then i may as well have just opted for a custom colour considering it’d be about a year wait lol

Nobody has crystal ball....if a custom colour was your choice you should have really ordered a car in the colour of your choice....and to hell with the wait.....no RS3 will take a year's waiting time in a exclusive colour

13 months from order to estimated build
At the moment ...As l type...Ok l get it now...but build weeks go up and down like shares.....can only be brought forward and lam sure it will

Reactions: RS03???, mb127 and RS3ree
Lol a guy I know got his build date today.
Week 34

He’s thinking of cancelling now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Lol a guy I know got his build date today.
Week 34

He’s thinking of cancelling now.

Well that's one way to reduce the waiting list :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Waq1, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
if I order and get build date like 36 week I will cancel for sure my waiting time its max 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans
Vorsprung and he ordered when the books opened.

**** me gently.....av probably another 6 week before l get a build?? Would like to know just so l can plan around the car coming...ie holidays...holidays....etc lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
**** me gently.....av probably another 6 week before l get a build?? Would like to know just so l can plan around the car coming...ie holidays...holidays....etc lol

Blind leading the blind :grimacing:
I'm not sure Audi themselves know with any certainty.
To be quoted build in Sept 22 so delivery Oct / Nov and possibly 11 months away is staggering.

Blind leading the blind :grimacing:
I'm not sure Audi themselves know with any certainty.
To be quoted build in Sept 22 so delivery Oct / Nov and possibly 11 months away is staggering.
Build dates won't stay stagnant ....also what is the point of giving a customer a build date 10 months in advance...?is to try and persuade them to cancel...?? **** knows

I’m just sitting tight with no expectations and that’s with my son working for Audi as a senior sales Exec

Reactions: Daggerit
As per my other post, just had confirmation that mine has left the factory, taken a trip on the Audi train and is now sat at Emden waiting for the boat!

Estimated delivery mid Jan.

Reactions: kayemill
As per my other post, just had confirmation that mine has left the factory, taken a trip on the Audi train and is now sat at Emden waiting for the boat!

Estimated delivery mid Jan.
How do you get that level of granular detail? Assuming from your dealer??

Some franchises have a tracking status system in place ie JCT 600 they're Audi dealerships send customers a weekly update

Reactions: 3vans and Snake Pliskin
Some franchises have a tracking status system in place ie JCT 600 they're Audi dealerships send customers a weekly update
Ah thanks bud. Albeit my Son works for Audi, i've never actually discussed that with him!!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
As mentioned just, JCT600 are brilliant with updates. Everytime my status has changed I get a screenshot of my order tracker (internal system).

This gives the current car location, port destination etc along with other things like engine number and confirmation specs and options.

Reactions: Detail Devil
My build date will probably go into 2023 lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rs31981, 5pot and Snake Pliskin
Ah thanks bud. Albeit my Son works for Audi, i've never actually discussed that with him!!!!
My youngest son worked for Audi 6 straight years he even went back to them after 5 years with BMW then left after 3 months this year ....l still wouldn’t buy a car again from him as av learnt never mix business with offspring l got my first Audi off him 6 years ago l got to test drive all the RS models like yourself but l could only get the discount upper management would allow he's now with Porsche and they're out of my price league

Think I’m straight in the lead on worst projected build date. BW41 next year, ordered 4th Sept.
I have ordered exclusive so kinda my own fault.
CEAA076F D512 4E25 A09A 743146EA62E2

Reactions: 5pot
I just don’t understand how it can be sooooooooo far off! I guess the paint choice is contributing to that, but *** that’s crazy!!!!

good spot, it’s supposed to be Racing Mica Blue so I’ll contact the dealer and see what they’re playing at.
I believe Q0Q0 (whilst it might be a specific paint code aswell) is just the code to tell them it's an Audi Exclusive paint finish.

Reactions: RS03???
Atleast you have a build week! I ordered in august with exclusive paint and no bw still…
No news is good news mate av no build date either nor has @T-1000 3 exclusive painted ....car's, at least a got something quickly...this came today classy bit of a key fob....and more importantly not made in China....

Attachments

• 20211218_140515.jpg
    20211218_140515.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 20211218_140602.jpg
    20211218_140602.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 113
Reactions: 8YARWY, RS3ree, Waq1 and 3 others
No news is good news mate av no build date either nor has @T-1000 3 exclusive painted ....car's, at least a got something quickly...this came today classy bit of a key fob....and more importantly not made in China....
Thats Neat. Is it a key holder or key ring?

Looks good.

I believe Q0Q0 (whilst it might be a specific paint code aswell) is just the code to tell them it's an Audi Exclusive paint finish.
I have L39E ie the actual specific paint code on my revised order form mate the same as l did when l ordered my Voodoo hence l highlighted it on the OP order form