RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

So you've got 2 on order ?

Yeah, my actual order that was done in September and then another one from December that I asked to cancel but they never actually did… So now have two on order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, my actual order that was done in September and then another one from December that I asked to cancel but they never actually did… So now have two on order.

I'd still keep both orders running ye never know something could change

Reactions: Daggerit
Not sure it’s even as simple as that! Mines JCT600 which is supposed to be one of the biggest as they do all the MSG cars but I’m still waiting too. And I got the earliest order number on here. 10/11th August.
Audi dealers

Hawco - 1
Hadwins - 1
Cameron motor group - 1
Drift bridge group - 2
Ocean automotive - 2
Robinsons - 2
Heritage - 2
John Clarke - 2
Caffyns - 3 (Brighton)
Marriott - 3
Sinclair - 3
Mon motors - 3
Listers - 4
Motorline - 4
Harwoods - 5
Vindis - 5
Inchcape - 6
Swansway - 6
Jct600 - 7
Group 1 - 10
Lookers - 12
Marshall’s- 12
Sytner - 12
Jardine - 14

Reactions: 3vans
Audi dealers

Hawco - 1
Hadwins - 1
Cameron motor group - 1
Drift bridge group - 2
Ocean automotive - 2
Robinsons - 2
Heritage - 2
John Clarke - 2
Caffyns - 3 (Brighton)
Marriott - 3
Sinclair - 3
Mon motors - 3
Listers - 4
Motorline - 4
Harwoods - 5
Vindis - 5
Inchcape - 6
Swansway - 6
Jct600 - 7
Group 1 - 10
Lookers - 12
Marshall’s- 12
Sytner - 12
Jardine - 14
I was told a year by Brighton Audi...they actually showed me the correspondence from Audi stating this now that was how things stood last September ie the worst case scenario...now that a war has broken out has escalated shortages of parts...its obviously going to affect orders even more ....if this is true then the next 4 months won't be a busy time for customers getting their cars ...we'll just have to wait and see

so my sale person email me and said i cant give my slot to anyone , anyone know know more about it ? Im happy to give it free of charge to anyone waiting

so my sale person email me and said i cant give my slot to anyone , anyone know know more about it ? Im happy to give it free of charge to anyone waiting
Not sure about this, as couple of Youtubers mentioned themselves (AH and TI) picked up cancelled orders.
I had the same response from my dealer, that they were not allowed to re-allocate, contradicting the above to yourtubers.

Last edited:
Reactions: kayemill and Mastachaz
Morning All,
Not much to update, 3 or 3 members were informed of estimated build week for the 2nd half of 2022 and into 2023.
Please update on this thread any changes to your order as I will update the spreadsheet to show the latest.
Carbon orders are almost following an order of sort, whereas Vorsprung orders are all over the place and may be influenced by Body shape, colour and of course parts.

Reactions: Jaeger12, Jay 1234, kayemill and 4 others
Why dont you keep the build and sell the car when it comes, im sure your make a few £££ doing that?

Update: I have a build week confirmed. Week 37/2022. If I'd known it would take over a year to get the car, I'd have never placed the order. At least the end is in sight I suppose.
You're doing better than some at least. A few ordered before you and still don't have a confirmed build week, myself included in that.

Was chatting to my dealer via email about a couple of things and he seems to think my build week of 41 should be relatively accurate. Bearing in mind I only ordered 2216 I’m amazed, but it is a saloon. Of course I don’t know what he’s basing his confidence on!

Was chatting to my dealer via email about a couple of things and he seems to think my build week of 41 should be relatively accurate. Bearing in mind I only ordered 2216 I’m amazed, but it is a saloon. Of course I don’t know what he’s basing his confidence on!
Bit of Mythology that Saloon cars come quicker than hatchbacks but only time will tell as they say its the Pano-roof that slows down the build weeks or so they say Hints of ....Hans Christian Anderson....these build week's have or as the Mrs would say a F@@kin Hot Mess lol

Last edited:
Update: I have a build week confirmed. Week 37/2022. If I'd known it would take over a year to get the car, I'd have never placed the order. At least the end is in sight I suppose.
You and @Jay 1234 orders where only placed a couple of weeks between both Carbon Ed's and have builds weeks a couple of weeks a difference so some sort of uniformity between build/order

Reactions: Jay 1234 and jaypers777
Mine was also only ordered a couple weeks ago and has a build week of 51. Again saloon carbon black

Reactions: RS03???
We have @doctor and @UncleRick awaiting delivery in 2021 as the earliest on the waiting list. Not much activity from them since Nov 2021 on ASN. So either Picked up their cars or Cancelled. Will see if any response, then will delete from the list.
We have the below scheduled for Apr 22 onwards,
Wonder if @Jeff Bates and @garethdj have had any updates from Audi on the progress.

@Jeff Bates - 2214 (Apr)
@garethdj 2215 (Apr)
@Zohaib 2220 (May)
@billymc92 2220 (May)
@Ross1 2220 (May)

Reactions: kayemill
We have @doctor and @UncleRick awaiting delivery in 2021 as the earliest on the waiting list. Not much activity from them since Nov 2021 on ASN. So either Picked up their cars or Cancelled. Will see if any response, then will delete from the list.
Wonder if @Jeff Bates and @garethdj have had any updates from Audi on the progress.

@Jeff Bates - 2214 (Apr)
@garethdj 2215 (Apr)
@Zohaib 2220 (May)
@billymc92 2220 (May)
@Ross1 2220 (May)

Last update I had was car was scheduled to start build 16th May, so a week today. I don’t dare tempt fate and ask for another update so I’m going to leave it until Monday to confirm it’s officially being built!

Reactions: Adam.Fleetwood, RS03???, Jassyo06 and 2 others

@Jeff Bates - 2214 (Apr)
@garethdj 2215 (Apr)
@Zohaib 2220 (May)
@billymc92 2220 (May)
@Ross1 2220 (May)
Mines has changed to BW27 now mate. Never went straight to 27, with it dropped a few at a time like - 23 -25 -27! It better ****** start coming the other way!!

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Morning all, update on my order, confirmed build week 10 2023 ! Cor blimey!! Long time to drive a 1.6tdi … fingers crossed it speeds up as we move forward.

Reactions: kayemill and RS03???
Morning All,
Not much to update, 3 or 3 members were informed of estimated build week for the 2nd half of 2022 and into 2023.
Please update on this thread any changes to your order as I will update the spreadsheet to show the latest.
Carbon orders are almost following an order of sort, whereas Vorsprung orders are all over the place and may be influenced by Body shape, colour and of course parts.

Just had an email from my dealership and apparently my car is showing build week 29 but status is still showing ’ordered’. Won’t bank on anything until it’s actually at the dealership. Also it was at build week 28 and only moved one week which the dealership is encouraged about.

Last edited:
Reactions: RS03???, Adi7r and kayemill
Seems like Audi are prioritising those who've ordered since the price increases. My carbon saloon ordered in Nov is weeks behind on expected build compared to the guys who ordered within the last few weeks who tf knows what's happening.

Reactions: Terminator x
Seems like Audi are prioritising those who've ordered since the price increases. My carbon saloon ordered in Nov is weeks behind on expected build compared to the guys who ordered within the last few weeks who tf knows what's happening.
You reckon they’re that organised?

Reactions: Jassyo06
I ordered mine in March before the price increase.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There have been a few price increases, the first at the tail end of last year. Not many that ordered prior that have had cars delivered I don’t think, especially not in Vorsprung trim.

There have been a few price increases, the first at the tail end of last year. Not many that ordered prior that have had cars delivered I don’t think, especially not in Vorsprung trim.

Ahhh right I see. No don’t think there’s been many Vorsprung’s delivered. Mines fully loaded as well just no carbon ceramics. So was expecting long delays and the dealer also said it could be up to a 12month wait, so when he said week 29 I was surprised and also sceptical on that date so time will tell.

Reactions: Daggerit
My build is now week 49 unconfirmed it'll only get confirmed 3/4 weeks prior to week 49 23 plate it doesn't matter all the better..... 17 months after it was ordered

• Wow
Reactions: Daggerit and kayemill
Another RS3 build week conspiracy theory ? Lol

Reactions: Joey Slats
Just had an email from my dealership and apparently my car is showing build week 29 but status is still showing ’ordered’. Won’t bank on anything until it’s actually at the dealership. Also it was at build week 28 and only moved one week which the dealership is encouraged about.

Thanks updated, until the status changes to 20, BuildWeek is just a number.

Reactions: P40L
Ahhh right I see. No don’t think there’s been many Vorsprung’s delivered. Mines fully loaded as well just no carbon ceramics. So was expecting long delays and the dealer also said it could be up to a 12month wait, so when he said week 29 I was surprised and also sceptical on that date so time will tell.

Curious what you mean by fully loaded, aside from carbon ceramics and special paint I didn’t think there was anything you could option?

(Apart from an airbag option for £200 or something which I ticked and probably the only person to do so lol).

Curious what you mean by fully loaded, aside from carbon ceramics and special paint I didn’t think there was anything you could option?

(Apart from an airbag option for £200 or something which I ticked and probably the only person to do so lol).

I added quite a lot of accessories to go with it along with colour, airbag upgrade and also 5 year warranty.

I also ticked the airbag option, would rather have it if ever needed. Never know what might happen.

I also ticked the airbag option, would rather have it if ever needed. Never know what might happen.
You'll only gnly get a fully loaded car in Germany there's about 5 options that's missing from a UK Vorsprung....

How can they sell it as having 0 owner's unless they're selling it for a dealership?

I don’t know, the only thing I can think of is that it’s being ‘sold to motor trade’ from new and doesn’t register a new owner?

I don’t know, the only thing I can think of is that it’s being ‘sold to motor trade’ from new and doesn’t register a new owner?

Zero previous owners, not zero owners.

As far as the log book will reflect it’s still got the first keepers details on so the previous owner section will be blank.