RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Would take it in white mate cos its not my car..its er indoors car....lol

That’s cool then :icon thumright:
Hey I saw a Fiesta ST this evening and that turned my head too … but I guess same as the Puma re finance (Puma does look cool too by the way).

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Another update today. 2 more weeks delay. Now unconfirmed BW25 :rage::rage:
Mines has jumped back 2 weeks and is now unconfirmed week 49 and will only become confirmed 3 to 4 weeks prior to week 49 .....really its not getting better as I've said before if l get it by March 2023 it'll be 17 months since l ordered

RS03???

Good Morning All,
Few members have had their build weeks in May now being shifted into June onwards. The positive's indicate quite a few members cars are being slotted into the 2nd half of 2022 to 2023 as an estimated allocation.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Looks as if there won't be much happening over the summer months leading into the Autumn l wonder if this is representative of all UK/righthand drive car production of the RS3 8Y? or is the chip/Putin...situation at it's peak?

Stratts

I think the Dealer would be delighted if you cancelled at that point - they will put the car on sale and sell at a much higher margin.

That's why I am waiting until the car is ready and not bailing now. I'll look at the market at the time and then work out if I can sell it on easily, but I've just spent the RS3 funds on a 981 Boxster GTS so will need to get some more cash ready or finance the RS3 at the time of delivery so I can actually pay for it.

I currently have no faith that the September build week is real, given it's the third BW i've been given.

garethdj

Last update I had was that build should start today. Emailed the salesman on Friday, got his out of office until 25th

I could ring the dealership and ask for someone else to check but it won’t change anything so I figure I’ll just live in hope for another week until he’s back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaypers777

Last update I had was that build should start today. Emailed the salesman on Friday, got his out of office until 25th

I could ring the dealership and ask for someone else to check but it won’t change anything so I figure I’ll just live in hope for another week until he’s back.

I admire your restraint. I would be on to that dealership!!

3vans

Only the third! I’ve had 7 different weeks now. It’s getting past a joke!
Delivery March>BW24>BW23>BW12>BW19>BW23>BW25>>

Mastachaz

I did contact my saleman to cancel and they now try ignore my emails

Jay 1234

Good Morning All,
Few members have had their build weeks in May now being shifted into June onwards. The positive's indicate quite a few members cars are being slotted into the 2nd half of 2022 to 2023 as an estimated allocation.

I think you missed my update last week - mine has moved from unconfirmed build week 34 to 29.

RS03???

I think you missed my update last week - mine has moved from unconfirmed build week 34 to 29.
Apologies, @Jay1234 I did spot it, then brain fade.. (now updated)..

jaypers777

Just had what I presume is a fairly generic email from Audi. Second time I’ve had this, so not sure if something happening in their systems triggers it?

“Right now, we're gathering all the various materials and parts needed to create your new Audi A3. Then it's onto the production line to be assembled.
We’ll give you regular updates as delivery gets closer. If you have any questions about your model in the meantime, contact your local Audi Centre with your order number to hand.”

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Just had what I presume is a fairly generic email from Audi. Second time I’ve had this, so not sure if something happening in their systems triggers it?

“Right now, we're gathering all the various materials and parts needed to create your new Audi A3. Then it's onto the production line to be assembled.
We’ll give you regular updates as delivery gets closer. If you have any questions about your model in the meantime, contact your local Audi Centre with your order number to hand.”
Audi Spam as its now known mate

8YARWY

Talk to the Hand.......

Lol production line is as long as the equator…

j1sgo

Ditto for me, I ordered in September too from Worcester Audi.

Last edited:

RS03???

Morning. Sunday again, another quiet week apart from couple of spam email to members, inadvertently raising expectations "again".
As there are batch of estimated Build Weeks around June, hopefully we may see some positive confirmation of production rolling again.
RS3 cars on AT have increased a tiny amount and yet none are being sold. 4 from Private sellers and 110+ from Dealers.
Greedy/Opportunistic Dealers, probably now contemplating their quick-buck! strategy, with the worsening decline in economy.