RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Does the RS not have a smaller boot due to the battery in the back?

i don’t really get the hate for people selling them. It’s their car they can do what they want with it. I’d 100% sell mine for a good profit then just order another
Mainly due to the rear part of the 4WD system, and then just to compound things they stick the battery where the spare wheel would live (if added) they effectively just lift the floor about 3 inches higher

Interesting to see that comment. Really can't help to think how many on here have genuine orders or are the new breed of scalpers.

Having hate is justified when genuine buyers have to wait so long for a car to see new ones going from point A the dealer straight to point B of sale the same week. Especially when you see the exact spec you're waiting for....

I imagine the deal was done even before receiving the car. Who here had the balls to say that is their plan?
I suspect there are enough for sale on AT and looking at most on there have been for sale for weeks, if not getting into months now that ship has probably sailed.

I found the whole thing very annoying as a LE car would be just about what I would have ordered by choice of model, or if offered all the options like everywhere else in the World it's just about what I would have ended up with

Looking at it another way what would you do if you went to see your newly delivered car and the dealer asked if you like your deposit back + £5k ?

I'm with @Doja cat on this one. I'm getting mine to enjoy and the wait is made a little more painful by people who are getting theirs and punting for big money. I totally get it but it's not really fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3vans, Snake Pliskin and Add_Profile
Interesting to see that comment. Really can't help to think how many on here have genuine orders or are the new breed of scalpers.

Having hate is justified when genuine buyers have to wait so long for a car to see new ones going from point A the dealer straight to point B of sale the same week. Especially when you see the exact spec you're waiting for....

I imagine the deal was done even before receiving the car. Who here had the balls to say that is their plan?
Mine is a genuine order, Iv never ordered a new car before in my life and wanted the first one to be a good one but at the end of the day it’s just a car. Iv had reservations about the saloon boot as well due to a pram if it will actually fit. If it doesn’t oh well I’ll need to live with my decision but if someone offered me 5k-10k over what I’d paid it will be gone and I’ll happily wait for another order.

is the justified hate towards the seller or the buyer?

Reactions: ZB1 and Add_Profile
Mine is a genuine order, Iv never ordered a new car before in my life and wanted the first one to be a good one but at the end of the day it’s just a car. Iv had reservations about the saloon boot as well due to a pram if it will actually fit. If it doesn’t oh well I’ll need to live with my decision but if someone offered me 5k-10k over what I’d paid it will be gone and I’ll happily wait for another order.

is the justified hate towards the seller or the buyer?
I'm sure that if you voiced those concerns to an Audi dealership they would have an A3 saloon you could try your pram in for size, I did the same or similar with our German Sheperd, ''bring him in'' they said, he got more attention than I ever get when I walk in an Audi showroom

Reactions: Alexlfc17, AndyVWR, Add_Profile and 1 other person
Seriously....

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and mb127
Another thread soon to be locked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Add_Profile
Audi dealerships utterly taking the **** there probably customer orders they have shifted around to cash in

• Angry
Reactions: ZB1, K96, Mastachaz and 2 others
4 people according to the tracker sheet "expecting" their vorsprung around this time / next couple of weeks I hope it's not one of yours being flipped?

Hard to be shocked, more... not surprised if its actually true at this point.
It does make you wonder when cars ordered after others turning up months before. Vorsprungs arriving before carbons. Don't get me wrong I'm glad some people are getting there cars fair play to them don't want to come across as being jealous I just find it hard to understand

Reactions: 3vans and Add_Profile
Would be better starting a discussion thread about anything 8Y related as opposed to clogging this topic up.

Reactions: Stu-27, Audi Bairn and Charlie Farley
4 people according to the tracker sheet "expecting" their vorsprung around this time / next couple of weeks I hope it's not one of yours being flipped?

I’ve put an offer in on a Vorsprung to test a dealers resolve……..

Well all they can do is say no I suppose.

Reactions: ZB1, Snake Pliskin and Terminator x

They will.,.stafford audi offered me.lunch edition for.75k.

good luck & be cool if you can strike a mutually agreeable deal :icon thumright:

Blue one on AT looks good and an ok price already imho.

TX.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin