RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Extra's on the Vorsprung 360 and Striped Wheels. 360 is no more. As long as the LE is the correct colour, if it was me, I will opt for the LE and enjoy the car 4 months earlier.

plus you get the best alloys (matt black) without the stickers with the LE

Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
Summary 32 RS3 orders have been placed, 2 completed by end of this week.

If you wish your details updated and shown, let me know, and I will update on a weekly basis. Mine is a Vorsprung so will be around updating this for a good while.

View attachment 246549
Ordered my Carbon saloon on the 2nd week orders went live and build week of this week happy to be named on spread sheet

Reactions: RS03???
in Google spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,

Reactions: Rs31981
My dealer just checked with the factory order status and told me there is no uk build dates For for Vorsprung??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3vans and RS03???
in Google spreadsheet.

My build week was confirmed as 47

Vorsprung Saloon in Kyalami

Ordered 26/09/2021

Build week 23

Happy to be on the sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dealer just checked with the factory order status and told me there is no uk build dates For for Vorsprung??

Who knows who is right. Such a minefield. I’ve heard that build weeks are being managed on a spreadsheet and the dealer system isn’t up to date as they are working off the spreadsheet currently.

Ie that the spreadsheet is more accurate than the official system.

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Reactions: ZB1
I got a confirmed build week today for my Vorsprung of week 49.

Good way out for your dealer, dealers still havent cottoned on to the Internet and people talking to each other :laugh:

I got a confirmed build week today for my Vorsprung of week 49.
I'd put money on mine being confirmed as well, I'll leave it until next week and ask, and the answer will be''I was just about to e-mail you''......yeah right

Reactions: ZB1
Good way out for your dealer, dealers still havent cottoned on to the Internet and people talking to each other :laugh:
Agree, another motivation: to collect the data into a spreadsheet, as its so random and unpredictable.

Reactions: Jay 1234 and Waq1
Who knows who is right. Such a minefield. I’ve heard that build weeks are being managed on a spreadsheet and the dealer system isn’t up to date as they are working off the spreadsheet currently.

Ie that the spreadsheet is more accurate than the official system.

I don’t know what to believe anymore.
I got to see such a spreadsheet when I ordered my car, at which time it contained no scheduled build dates for customer RS3s. There was therefore absolutely nothing to base an estimated delivery on and I was told that it could be spring/summer. I was quite surprised to be allocated an Original Build Week of 43, which then became a Confirmed Build Week of 46, last week! However, I am still waiting for an update on its current status, as it can apparently "take up to fourteen days to come through".

Just got an update from my agent on my Vorsprung Saloon - unconfirmed build week 24! :frown new: :frown new:
but at least thats better than status 00, I guess.
She does think it will move back and forth before getting locked in though.
Original ETA when placing order was 6-9 months

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
Add me to the list too: Turbo Blue Vorpsrung Saloon
Ordered 11/08
Estimated Date for Delivery (on original order) 30/4/22
No build week

Reactions: Jay 1234, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
in Google spreadsheet.

Happy to be added to the sheet.

Ordered a Carbon Saloon in Kemora Grey on 11/11/21 - Week 45.

No build date yet.

Add me to the list too: Turbo Blue Vorpsrung Saloon
Ordered 11/08
Estimated Date for Delivery (on original order) 30/4/22
No build week
Teacher report card....read like this....Shoulda tried harder in Youtuber School you might of got it before Xmas

Reactions: ZB1 and 8YARWY
Teacher report card....read like this....Shoulda tried harder in Youtuber School you might of got it before Xmas
LOL Unfortunately I am not that rich that I can go buy a LE and I wanted a Vorsprung. I need my finance to be as low as possible remaining and my car to have as much value as possible when it comes to trade in!

To be fair I would take a Blue LE Saloon now but not only are they very rare but over priced!

Reactions: Waq1 and 3vans
Weekly Update: in Google spreadsheet.

Reactions: Jay 1234 and Waq1

Thanks and well done or pulling all that together and updating it.
Just a small detail, my BW 2146 was confirmed (status 20), rather than estimated.
However, as that was last week, I am still waiting for confirmation that my car now exists.

Seeing the analysis on the right reminded me of the Sales and Marketing document, linked previously, which included Audi's estimate of sales by model.
...........................Audi..........Above..........Incl. LE
Standard..............11%............5.0%............4.6%
Carbon Black.......35%..........47.5%...........44.2%
Launch Edition.....n/a............n/a................7.0%
Vorsprung............54%..........47.5%..........44.2%
If that trend is reflected over all sales, Audi are going to have to source significantly more bits for Carbon Blacks, or entice more people to go for Vorsprungs.
Edited to try to to improve formatting, should have previewed, the BB does not seem to like extra spaces!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keano04, RS03??? and Waq1
Thanks and well done or pulling all that together and updating it.
Just a small detail, my BW 2146 was confirmed (status 20), rather than estimated.
However, as that was last week, I am still waiting for confirmation that my car now exists.
That's very positive news. Updated. Thanks

Seeing the analysis on the right reminded me of the Sales and Marketing document, linked previously, which included Audi's estimate of sales by model.
If that trend is reflected over all sales, Audi are going to have to source significantly more bits for Carbon Blacks, or entice more people to go for Vorsprungs.
Edited to try to to improve formatting, should have previewed, the BB does not seem to like extra spaces!
I did notice that myself, equal amount of Carbons and Vorsprung. Like to presume, majority of potential future RS3 owners are members in Audi-Sport forum, so may reflect the overall ratio for UK.

Reactions: Waq1
To add to the list please - ordered this week (48?) to avoid price increase: carbon black SB - Kyalami + C&S - No quoted delivery - maybe Sep next year....

To add to the list please - ordered this week (48?) to avoid price increase: carbon black SB - Kyalami + C&S - No quoted delivery - maybe Sep next year....
Added. Hopefully, well before September.

Reactions: martin lo and Jassyo06

Potential difference with overall uk market I would suggest is that there likely aren’t many (any?) of us leasing on here…?

There will be more standard cars but they will be leases, what with the offers that have been floating around. That will likely push those numbers up a tad.

That's very positive news. Updated. Thanks
Just received confirmation that my car has been built (was CBW 2146) and is now in transit.
Also, delivery to dealer could take up to 4 weeks, although who knows at the moment.
So, it looks like it should be a January reg, rather than March+, as I had originally expected.
Which makes me wonder, just a little, whether I should have gone for Velvet Purple after all.
Anyway, I will be very happy just to get it. A very good way to start the week.

Reactions: Waq1, 3vans, Rs31981 and 1 other person
Potential difference with overall uk market I would suggest is that there likely aren’t many (any?) of us leasing on here…?

There will be more standard cars but they will be leases, what with the offers that have been floating around. That will likely push those numbers up a tad.
Hadn't really thought of that as a factor but you may well be right.
I think that the styling of this version is much more divisive, particularly the front end, which, when combined with the standard colour options, produces a look that you either really like or really dislike. On top of that, the non-standard models all come with what is effectively a black pack and wheels, which are also fairly divisive. These are certainly the factors that drove my choice of model and colour, together with the fact that I could add Adaptive Suspension as a standalone option, to get a car that I liked the look of and could live with every day. The only other things that I would have liked are a Panoramic Roof and Camera, but not so much that I would go for a Vorsprung, with everything else that goes with it. Anyway, each to their own, that is why we have choice and there will be many different combinations out there, as long as everyone ends up with what they are happy with.
There are two more Carbon Blacks, so they are now the majority, and It will be interesting to see how the split changes over time.

Reactions: Keano04
^^ next version ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and RS03???
Hi all,
New here. Placed Order week 42 Kaylami carbon SB c+s. Estimated handover date of 30/06/22

Reactions: RS03???, Waq1 and HulkRS3

Reactions: 3vans
Ordered this week (48?). Kemora grey, carbon edition. Early estimate was July, will know more in a few months I guess. Happy to show name

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay 1234, Waq1 and RS03???
Sunday again... time flies,
Summary:
Order for Carbon editions now higher than Vorsprung.
Appears 3 of the Carbon Edition for the August orders are now in progress of being built.
Similarly 2 Standard Editions now in Build phase.
3 x Vorsprung Editions have been given build weeks in Dec and Jan. (hope it does happen).
2 x Launch Editions delivered into 2 of our forum members.
Rush of New orders on week 47 & 48 to beat the 1st of Dec Price hike. Congratulations.

Reactions: Jay 1234 and 3vans
I can never view the sheet, always comes up with an error

I can never view the sheet, always comes up with an error

Very strange, its a google spreadsheet, shared as public view. I checked on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Here is a screen shot, of the info I have.
Screenshot 2021 12 05 at 092207