RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Guessing it’s because it’s trying to open in safari not chrome but it won’t let me copy the link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday again... time flies,
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
Summary:
Order for Carbon editions now higher than Vorsprung.
Appears 3 of the Carbon Edition for the August orders are now in progress of being built.
Similarly 2 Standard Editions now in Build phase.
3 x Vorsprung Editions have been given build weeks in Dec and Jan. (hope it does happen).
2 x Launch Editions delivered into 2 of our forum members.
Rush of New orders on week 47 & 48 to beat the 1st of Dec Price hike. Congratulations.

Happy for you to add my name to list, I presume my names one of the green for the LE.

you can also add my vorsprung order and name to the list too, I ordered week 32 (vorsprung SB) and been giving BW20.

chances are as that’s my ideal colour I’ll sell the LE closer to the time as long as I’m not losing any money on it or if any more spec gets dropped from it.

Reactions: RS03???
I can never view the sheet, always comes up with an error

Doesn't show on my phone but does on desktop.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Doesn't show on my phone but does on desktop.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
To anyone having an issue viewing it within the browser.. here is the link..
h11ps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HassP1_oVqIwPDzpOFsBPZonbTiioLoIg5mzxjQjjVM/edit?usp=sharing

replace the 11 with tt

h11ps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HassP1_oVqIwPDzpOFsBPZonbTiioLoIg5mzxjQjjVM/edit?usp=sharing

replace the 11 with tt

Mine had a confirmed BW47 if you want to update tracker!

Sunday again... time flies,
Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
Summary:
Order for Carbon editions now higher than Vorsprung.
Appears 3 of the Carbon Edition for the August orders are now in progress of being built.
Similarly 2 Standard Editions now in Build phase.
3 x Vorsprung Editions have been given build weeks in Dec and Jan. (hope it does happen).
2 x Launch Editions delivered into 2 of our forum members.
Rush of New orders on week 47 & 48 to beat the 1st of Dec Price hike. Congratulations.

Kemora Vorsprung SB ordered WK48 to beat the 6% price increase, on my vehicle order form from Inchcape Tetbury it is advising a estimated hand over of 18/05/22 ( WK20 ) which sounds very optimistic to me. Happy to be named.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Kemora Vorsprung SB ordered WK48 to beat the 6% price increase, on my vehicle order form from Inchcape Tetbury it is advising a estimated hand over of 18/05/22 ( WK20 ) which sounds very optimistic to me. Happy to be named.

Reactions: Waq1, garethdj and RS03???
Added, given 7 or 8 customer ordered cars are now in Build phase, lets hope it continues to trickle into delivery by spring/summer.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Ross1

If we look at the average time from order to confirmed build week so far, it's roughly 15 weeks. Add on a few weeks for delivery and that seems about right. They usually overstate the wait times when you order, in my experience. I remember ordering a Mk3 Focus RS and was told a minumum 12 month wait.. I got a call 6 months early 2 days before Christmas saying it was ready for me to collect.

Reactions: Ross1
Add me to the sheet please

Sportback Carbon Black Kemora Grey RS3 ordered 06.12.21

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS03???
Ordered 16/10/21 week 41
No build week given, they estimated it’d be ready by late April…
Carbon Black Edition Saloon

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS03???
Estimated Build Week 03 now.(though this may change lol)

23 weeks from order date then according to s/sheet!

TX.
Added.. Thanks..

Added.. Thanks..

Hey guys first post from me. I ordered my Daytona Grey Carbon Black SportBack on 17/11. My son works for an Audi Main Dealer (i'll keep that anonymous for now) and i've got my 1/2 day test booked next Friday in their Turbo Blue Sport back launch edition. He'll also be bringing it home over the next few weeks.
Looking forward to more chats about this beast!!

Cheers
The Devil

Attachments

• RS1.jpeg
    RS1.jpeg
    574.3 KB · Views: 124
  • RS2.jpeg
    RS2.jpeg
    800 KB · Views: 112
  • RS3.jpeg
    RS3.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 123
  • RS4.jpeg
    RS4.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 113
  • RS5.jpeg
    RS5.jpeg
    489.7 KB · Views: 125
  • RS7.jpeg
    RS7.jpeg
    475.3 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Keaston1, 5pot, RS03??? and 3 others
@Detail Devil dang, looks good under the showroom lights :wub:

TX.

Yep it does. Went to see it yesterday. First time I’ve seen in the flesh. Has a great presence, and as Imran from Evolve/Eventuri said, looks like it’s on Steroids compared to the 8V

Reactions: RS03??? and Terminator x
Hey guys first post from me. I ordered my Daytona Grey Carbon Black SportBack on 17/11. My son works for an Audi Main Dealer (i'll keep that anonymous for now) and i've got my 1/2 day test booked next Friday in their Turbo Blue Sport back launch edition. He'll also be bringing it home over the next few weeks.

Cheers
The Devil
May be shine some light on build status.

May be shine some light on build status.

Asked him earlier and he said that none of there orders (and in his words there are Fcuking loads) have build dates. Will keep you all posted as and when I know. Can you also add me to the spreadsheet please

Cheers
The Devil
Pretty sure that’s Guildford Audi ;)

Reactions: Waq1 and billymc92
Asked him earlier and he said that none of there orders (and in his words there are Fcuking loads) have build dates. Will keep you all posted as and when I know. Can you also add me to the spreadsheet please

Added, already visible on the exiting link. Will pop-up a new link tomorrow to keep it fresh. Only pattern, I can gather is 17 of us ordered within the first 2 weeks. Its so random on everything else.

Reactions: Jassyo06

Cheers
The Devil
I seen a Turbo blue Saloon yesterday wasn't a RS3 it was a Vorsprung S3 saloon so very similar it was in front of me and l am so glad l changed my colour....Turbo looks nothing like it does in these photos as they are so misleading

I seen a Turbo blue Saloon yesterday wasn't a RS3 it was a Vorsprung S3 saloon so very similar it was in front of me and l am so glad l changed my colour....Turbo looks nothing like it does in these photos as they are so misleading
Yeah its definitely a "different" colour. I've seen one other on YouTube and thats Eventuri's saloon. Not my cup of tea if i'm honest

replace the 11 with tt

Sunday update: Now 57 cars. Few additions pre-Dec Price rise.

Reactions: 3vans
Had confirmation this morning, the car has been built and is on its way to the port in Germany!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Keano04, billymc92 and 2 others
Had confirmation this morning, the car has been built and is on its way to the port in Germany!
With some luck, we should have 5 cars including yours heading to the port.

Reactions: jacobc673 and Stu-27
Feel free to add me to the list.
Vorsprung Sportback
No Build Week
Ordered sometime back in September, I think Week 37 :sweatsmile:

Yeah not a good update but hopefully it will move forwards a fair chunk
If it doesn’t change then i may as well have just opted for a custom colour considering it’d be about a year wait lol

Reactions: RS3ree
I don't even own an Audi anymore but I still check in to see who DOESN'T have their car yet and its nearly all of you

Well done for holding out boys ! I think the new RS3s will be worth the wait.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: abmat, RS3ree and Jassyo06