RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Morning All, Sunday update:
Carbon and a Launch Edition have now in the hands of couple of ASN members.
Another 3 or 4 still awaiting delivery to the dealers.

To anyone having an issue viewing it within the browser.. here is the link..
h11ps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HassP1_oVqIwPDzpOFsBPZonbTiioLoIg5mzxjQjjVM/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Keano04, Jay 1234 and Daggerit
Still no build week for my car yet (vorsprung s/b in mythos). I called the dealer last week to chase up and as there was no news, I was asked if I wanted to cancel my order! they must be getting some irate customers who are doing just that. I have no intention of cancelling my order as some cars are worth waiting for !!! Just hope I get it before Christmas.... 2023 lol. Good to see some members getting their cars and hope you are all enjoying them !

Still no build week for my car yet (vorsprung s/b in mythos). I called the dealer last week to chase up and as there was no news, I was asked if I wanted to cancel my order! they must be getting some irate customers who are doing just that. I have no intention of cancelling my order as some cars are worth waiting for !!! Just hope I get it before Christmas.... 2023 lol. Good to see some members getting their cars and hope you are all enjoying them !

Like you I’m just sitting this out, collecting various items/mods and not stressing about the wait. It’s great that others are slowly getting their RS3s and I’m enjoying reading all the reports etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
@RS03??? can you add mine to the list. Vorsprung ordered on the 17/08/2021 with a Build week of 4821 it has a 20 by it so not sure if that was confirmed or not.

Reactions: RS03???
@RS03??? can you add mine to the list. Vorsprung ordered on the 17/08/2021 with a Build week of 4821 it has a 20 by it so not sure if that was confirmed or not.
Hi jimbo255, Added, Welcome, 20 implies its in Preparation, meaning all of the parts are being gathered. Previously, this would be the case, for couple of weeks then 21 etc...

from @Spinstorm:
Order Status 00 - Welcome
Order Status 10 - Order Received
Order Status 20 - Preparation
Order Status 21 - Panel Shop
Order Status 22 - Paint Shop
Order Status 23 - Assembly
Order Status 24 - Quality Control
Order Status 30 - 'Your Audi has left Ingolstadt'
Order Status 39 - 'Your Audi is in the UK'
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 70 - Arrived at dealer - Call to make your collection plans

Reactions: Jay 1234 and Terminator x
Hi jimbo255, Added, Welcome, 20 implies its in Preparation, meaning all of the parts are being gathered. Previously, this would be the case, for couple of weeks then 21 etc...

from @Spinstorm:
Order Status 40 - Ready for transport to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Order Status 60 - Left the UK Port on the way to the dealer (Website displays "Your new Audi is on its way to <DEALER>")
Thanks!

@RS03??? Hi! Can you also add my order to the spreadsheet? I've ordered a Carbon Black Saloon (Daytona Grey), on the 3/11/21. No build week as of yet. Extremely envious to see that @Snake Pliskin has collected theirs (it looks phenomenal)!

Reactions: Terminator x, Snake Pliskin and RS03???
@RS03??? Hi! Can you also add my order to the spreadsheet? I've ordered a Carbon Black Saloon (Daytona Grey), on the 3/11/21. No build week as of yet. Extremely envious to see that @Snake Pliskin has collected theirs (it looks phenomenal)!
Welcome Added. So far 4 in ASN have picked their cars up, in Green, at last some movement.

Reactions: Jay 1234 and Rs31981
Thank you & you won’t be disappointed. The wait is hard but RS cars are well worth the wait :icon thumright:

Reactions: IW1
None the wiser after this email (carbon sb kyalami breakfast.edition)
Screenshot 20220110 211859 Outlook

New to the group. Vorsprung Saloon ordered 14th November. Still no BW. Dealer said June/July but I really can't see it being that early

Reactions: Jay 1234 and RS03???
Asked for clarification from my dealer and he's advised me it's on status 20, when he previously said "it's in production".... :blink:someone else's carbon sb ordered before mine has left the factory, apparently!

I had an update for my Vorsprung SB today, originally ordered 18/08/21, told at time of order to expect delivery March 22. This weeks update was to expect delivery in September 22. I have been told that if you ordered now, it will be March 23 delivery and they do not expect things to improve this year.

• Wow
Reactions: RS03??? and Snake Pliskin
^^ WTF!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Schuey and 8YARWY
I had an update for my Vorsprung SB today, originally ordered 18/08/21, told at time of order to expect delivery March 22. This weeks update was to expect delivery in September 22. I have been told that if you ordered now, it will be March 23 delivery and they do not expect things to improve this year.

Ties in with my Vorsprung currently sitting at WK36 I guess.

Reactions: Schuey

from @Spinstorm:
Dont forget this Status

Order Status 71 - We made a mistake and that car has been sold to someone in Bradford

• Haha
Reactions: Adi7r, billymc92, garethdj and 8 others
Dont forget this Status

Order Status 71 - We made a mistake and that car has been sold to someone in Bradford

It’s funny because it’s true

• Haha
Reactions: garethdj, kayemill, RS03??? and 1 other person
The update I wanted more than any other came today, car on transport to dealership - handover booked in for Weds 19th January!!

• Love
Reactions: Jay 1234, abmat, WilsonRS and 12 others
The update I wanted more than any other came today, car on transport to dealership - handover booked in for Weds 19th January!!

Excellent news! I presume it’s a carbon black you’ve got?

Reactions: RSt3ve

Great NewsThe update we all desire. T-Minus 8 Days

Reactions: RSt3ve
Excellent news! I presume it’s a carbon black you’ve got?

It's a standard car, plus c+s, roof rails and sports exhaust.

Can't wait!

Reactions: Mike.46, Snake Pliskin, Stu-27 and 1 other person
It's a standard car, plus c+s, roof rails and sports exhaust.

Can't wait!
Big up for the roof rail crew!

TX.

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and RSt3ve
Looks like all car are sold by dealer for.profit 70k +... looks.like.that is going be long wait.or.quick.cancel.

Big up for the roof rail crew!

TX.

Yes, interested to see how it looks as I've not seen one yet with alu finish rails other than on the configurator.

Screenshot 20211216 172717 myAudi
Screenshot 20211216 142051 myAudi

Reactions: NevMan, RS03???, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Pickup day tomorrow guys!!
Great news. Already updated the spreadsheet, appears to be 20-23 weeks from order to pickup. Not bad for Standard and Carbon editions ordered in Aug 2021.

Reactions: 3vans, NevMan, Rs31981 and 3 others
Great news. Just off the phone. Mine is due to arrive tomorrow and is to be ready for collection on Friday.
Great news, by my guess there should be another 3 more carbons around the corner,

Reactions: NevMan
Afternoon, just joined love the chat, ive ordered a Turbo blue, carbon 16nov and of yet no news at all!!!!

Reactions: jimbo255, Jay 1234, NevMan and 1 other person