RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

My car is arriving to dealership tomorrow, im not free to collect till next week

Reactions: jacobc673, kayemill, Detail Devil and 4 others
My car is arriving to dealership tomorrow, im not free to collect till next week
Happy to do an Archie Hamilton on my YouTube channel and claim it is mine and pretend to collect it!

Reactions: kayemill, Stu-27, Waq1 and 1 other person
Guildford had a red one with them the last few days as per their social media sites. I rang to see if I could view it (just to see what the red looks like in real life vs computer screen) but it had already gone to a customer, BOTB special they said!

TX.

Reactions: kayemill
Thanks for alerting. sheet updated.
ps.. should be another 2 more carbon being handed over, ordered in Aug,

Last edited:
Guildford had a red one with them the last few days as per their social media sites. I rang to see if I could view it (just to see what the red looks like in real life vs computer screen) but it had already gone to a customer, BOTB special they said!

TX.
Hmm I wonder what the spec was

Just had confirmation that my car has been built and will be leaving the factory at some point next week!

Reactions: 3vans, Detail Devil, RSt3ve and 1 other person
Just had confirmation that my car has been built and will be leaving the factory at some point next week!
Good news. First Vorsprung in our group?, One of your previous posts mentioned you have had confirmation of build week in November, would you be prepared to indicate when you placed the order, so to figure out a trend,
Thinking August, as some others also had build weeks for orders when books opened.

Reactions: Waq1 and Mastachaz
Delivered today and absolutely stunning! Well worth the wait guys! Keep holiding out for it to arrive

Reactions: RS3ree, Jassyo06, bigtasty and 3 others
Good news. First Vorsprung in our group?, One of your previous posts mentioned you have had confirmation of build week in November, would you be prepared to indicate when you placed the order, so to figure out a trend,
Thinking August, as some others also had build weeks for orders when books opened.

Order was placed second week of November - no idea why its happened so quickly...

Reactions: RS03???
@Brush57,Perfect, Added, Thanks, will put up a fresh spreadsheet tomorrow. Visible on exisiting,

Wow that is quick! still no news on mine, also sold my old one for a great price, so using the wifes car....... no fun !

All, weekly Refresh of ASN -RS3 order spreadsheet.
Please ping here to be added.

Reactions: kayemill, bigtasty and Jay 1234
For those that have a BW how long did it take from order to confirmation? Still no BW for me and dealer has no idea when I will get one!

TX.

For those that have a BW how long did it take from order to confirmation? Still no BW for me and dealer has no idea when I will get one!

TX.
Order accepted by factory within a couple of days, initial BW about 4 weeks, that means FA though, mine went 16-22 > 8-22 > 49-21 6 weeks later still 49-21 but FA again :(

Dont forget Dealer passes it on to Audi UK who pass it on to Audi de.................could be all kind of waiting delays in that lot

Reactions: Jay 1234

TX.

Was a while for me, can’t remember how long exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order was placed second week of November - no idea why its happened so quickly...

Neither can my dealer lol. Mentioned it to them on Saturday and they say cars simply get worked through in date order. All I can think of is they’ve had a cancelled order or something? What spec have you gone for, as in colour and carbon ceramics yay or nay?

Neither can my dealer lol. Mentioned it to them on Saturday and they say cars simply get worked through in date order. All I can think of is they’ve had a cancelled order or something? What spec have you gone for, as in colour and carbon ceramics yay or nay?

Vorsprung Saloon Tango Red with standard brakes. I think it might be a cancelled order, or my spec just happened to line up with the factory (as in they want to do batches of specific colours / spec at the same time) but I really don't know to be honest.

Reactions: garethdj
Vorsprung Saloon Tango Red with standard brakes. I think it might be a cancelled order, or my spec just happened to line up with the factory (as in they want to do batches of specific colours / spec at the same time) but I really don't know to be honest.

Well happy days for you! Suppose it doesn’t really matter as long as it’s on route! I’ve gone with a Kaylami, saloon, don’t really see many coming in standard or carbon in that colour so assume it’s the same for Vorsprung. I did tick the front isofix and optional airbag, but with standard brakes, thinking those draft options might hold it back but aw well!

TX.
Not a hint of any BW for me either. Just observed a few Carbon's coming through to members, ordered in early when the books opened. Lets see if its being sustained as we progress through or was it just emptying the available stocked parts to build cars. Only thought comes to mind is to correlate with factory order numbers on model variants to get a clue. At this stage not a scooby,

Reactions: Terminator x
Just received this regarding a BW2148 Vorsprung
IMG 5833

Reactions: Jay 1234 and Mike.46

TX.
Thats correct.....you probably spoke to my son!!!!!!

Reactions: Terminator x
Got that same text today too.

For your spreadsheet, Turbo Blue Vorsprung saloon ordered 24 Aug last year. Build week was a bit all over the place but last I heard was week 49 last year; got an email saying they were "under way" on the 16th Dec and then nothing from them between then and now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans, RS03??? and Mike.46
Ordered 15th Nov after multiple delays from Audi.
Confirmed build week 14.
Expected June.
Vorsprung Saloon in exclusive paint.

Reactions: RS03???
It is amazing that Audi does not manage client expectations better. I have only received two emails from them, one confirming the order and the second advising that they were gathering all the parts needed to commence the build. I ordered a Mythos Black Vorsprung Sportsback towards the end of November and still only have an estimated delivery date from the dealer of August and no allocated build slot.
I would appreciate more regular updates from Audi, even if it is to say they still cannot provide a build week as parts are not yet available to be allocated to my build, rather than being left in the dark and having to chase the dealer who does not know anymore than me! The only upside is that it is a special car and will be worth the wait when it eventually turns up!!

Reactions: Adi7r, Kevmoz, Terminator x and 2 others
I thought you said your son worked at the dealer where Archie H has ordered his from ?

lol that just made me think when is Archie getting his :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: jimbo255
lol that just made me think when is Archie getting his :tearsofjoy:

It rang a bell because it was mentioned elsewhere and I replied it was Tetbury where my order was…..

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Ordered 15th Nov after multiple delays from Audi.
Confirmed build week 14.
Expected June.
Vorsprung Saloon in exclusive paint.
Which dealer? I ordered a saloon in exclusive paint in august and still no bw!

I got the exact same txt also, mine is a vorsprung with BW2149
I've got FA as usual, but being as mine is, should be, might be, I hope it will be, and ended up with BW49 2021 (still was on Monday) i'll take it from my better informed Forum members that mine should be the same :)