RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Just had another update from my dealer car has jumped from BW50 2022 to a BW30 2022. Hopefully it stays there or jumps forward some more
Thats 2 members [ @AjRS3 and @K44WMY] had their BW move to the left. Positive movement... fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggerit
Thats 2 members [@ajRS3 and @K44WMY] had their BW move to the left. Positive movement... fingers crossed.

Definitely. I look forward to contacting the broker in a week or so to see what the update is. Although I’ll probably just end up being disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is hoping bud that the bw moves forward more. Or even better. The car lands in the country and the dealer phones me no e the wiser saying your car is here. But heres hoping lol

Reactions: Daggerit
Here is hoping bud that the bw moves forward more. Or even better. The car lands in the country and the dealer phones me no e the wiser saying your car is here. But heres hoping lol
Yeah I think we ordered around the same time aswell as it being the same colour and spec.

Only 6 days since my order and just had an email from Audi…….

“Right now, we're gathering all the various materials and parts needed to create your new Audi RS3.
We’ll give you regular updates as delivery gets closer. If you have any questions about your model in the meantime, contact your local Audi Centre with your order number to hand.”

Take it that this is just a standard email that everyone gets and not anything optimistic so far as getting a build date?

Only 6 days since my order and just had an email from Audi…….

“Right now, we're gathering all the various materials and parts needed to create your new Audi RS3.
We’ll give you regular updates as delivery gets closer. If you have any questions about your model in the meantime, contact your local Audi Centre with your order number to hand.”

Take it that this is just a standard email that everyone gets and not anything optimistic so far as getting a build date?
Got this same email 5 months ago......tumbleweed ever since barring my dealer telling me of a build week 47 2 months ago

Reactions: jaypers777 and 8YARWY
Further development………..just had an update from my dealer and exactly 1 week after ordering I have been allocated a build week of 41. Appreciate that it can move, but wasn’t expecting to get one for quite a while yet. Made my weekend!!

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
Further development………..just had an update from my dealer and exactly 1 week after ordering I have been allocated a build week of 41. Appreciate that it can move, but wasn’t expecting to get one for quite a while yet. Made my weekend!!

Glad you got one! Mine is still an estimated wk 36 and I ordered last September so you’re doing better than me so far.

Reactions: jaypers777
Interesting as I still have no BW 5 months after ordering!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Also a Carbon sportback, adaptive dampers, with no build week 5 months In. seems to be a pattern there, then again its all been pretty random so far so who knows.

Heard from my dealer today. I have been allocated build week 8 2023 :fearscream: That was a five and half month wait from when the order was placed and different from build week 36 of this year which Audi had suggested to my dealer would be likely .

Hoping it gets moved forward or by that stage they have more chips and the car gets fitted with the wireless phone charging pad and 360 cameras. Knowing my luck it will get changed to build week 8 2024!!

Heard from my dealer today. I have been allocated build week 8 2023 :fearscream: That was a five and half month wait from when the order was placed and different from build week 36 of this year which Audi had suggested to my dealer would be likely .

Hoping it gets moved forward or by that stage they have more chips and the car gets fitted with the wireless phone charging pad and 360 cameras. Knowing my luck it will get changed to build week 8 2024!!
Brutal

There definitely seems to be some sort of extra delay on the SBs going on.

There definitely seems to be some sort of extra delay on the SBs going on.
That's what my dealer said too. He didn't know why but offered the explanation of more people ordering the SB than saloon and as production is run in batches, it will take longer to get your build slot due to the larger number of orders. Does not however seem to have stopped some of the flippers. Saw one garage advertising 3 vorsprung SB's in different colours, all at £15K or so over list of course!!

Reactions: RS03???
That's what my dealer said too. He didn't know why but offered the explanation of more people ordering the SB than saloon and as production is run in batches, it will take longer to get your build slot due to the larger number of orders. Does not however seem to have stopped some of the flippers. Saw one garage advertising 3 vorsprung SB's in different colours, all at £15K or so over list of course!!
I do wonder, if this is something specific to RS3 models, Audi-UK are allowing this unfair practice to continue. My dealer is totally speechless on what is occurring.

I do wonder, if this is something specific to RS3 models, Audi-UK are allowing this unfair practice to continue. My dealer is totally speechless on what is occurring.
Yes, my dealer cannot believe it either and any reasoning given as to why my car is delayed suddenly becomes a bit hard to believe. Still, I will not give a flipper a £15k profit and will wait out the 18 months and book a trip to Vegas with the £15K instead !!

Reactions: RS03???
Just got this and had to chuckle…

ee6a80850e61326d8c00befd9b74344e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans and Terminator x
What body shape and spec did you guys order?

I ordered a SB Vorsprung in Python Yellow, fully loaded except for carbon brakes with quite a lot of accessories too. First new car I’ve ever bought so will to wait patiently for it.

Reactions: Adam.Fleetwood and jaypers777
Morning All,
Not much to update this week, Couple of BW for Vorsprung moved left this week instead of no movement or worse still moving to the right.
Unsurprisingly, there are as many orders with NO estimated build week as there are with.
Will need to do some cleanup, as couple of members have not been active or cancelled their RS3 order.

Reactions: cooperp, Jay 1234, kayemill and 5 others
Just want to say thanks to @RS03??? for setting up this thread and maintaining the spreadsheet. I know I am very new to the wait list and this particular group, but it’s great to share experiences, see how everyone else is getting on with their orders, support each other and celebrate the rare deliveries when they eventually happen.

Reactions: cooperp, RS3ree, Adam.Fleetwood and 9 others
Morning All,
Not much to update this week, Couple of BW for Vorsprung moved left this week instead of no movement or worse still moving to the right.
Unsurprisingly, there are as many orders with NO estimated build week as there are with.
Will need to do some cleanup, as couple of members have not been active or cancelled their RS3 order.

I still not cancel but im close to cancel , dealer said i cant give my order to anyone else as has no build date

Just had an update to say as things stand mine will start build on 16th, so sounds like it’s still unconfirmed but promising! That would mean June delivery!

Reactions: Cheifweasel, jaypers777 and RS03???
Just want to say thanks to @RS03??? for setting up this thread and maintaining the spreadsheet. I know I am very new to the wait list and this particular group, but it’s great to share experiences, see how everyone else is getting on with their orders, support each other and celebrate the rare deliveries when they eventually happen.
Thanks, just to fill in the time, added analysis of the information we have on the spreadsheet to show Saloons, Sportsback by colour and how many ordered and delivered by type. (bit of idle fun). Added on the right of the colour key.

Reactions: dousedinmud, jaypers777, Jay 1234 and 1 other person
So this has started to become a sh**show from audi.
I kno 2 people who have taken delivery off their brand new m240i and they were released after the rs3. Sent my dealer this email today lets see what their response will be.

Hi lyndsay hope you are well.
Right i understand this is out with your control, but i find it completely unacceotable that us customers that have ordered ladt year still have no delivery of vehicles or not even confirmed build dates but private dealers are taking delivery of minimum 3/4 cars a week with exact same specs of customer order cars, also audi dealers selling cars atva premium when somebody else is waiting on same spec car.
Now the bmw m240i just got released not long ago, my brither and my cousin both placed orders a while after i did, and they niw have their bmw 240i where im still waiting on my car that doesnt even have a confirmed build week.
What is going on at audi? End of day im asduming bmw get harnesses from ukraine, they use semiconductors in their cars also. So how can they produce such a quick turnaround whilst here we are waiting all the while audi are taking delivery off same spec models as customers orders, registring them and selling them at a premium price.
I was hoping that tjis my 2nd brand new audi car would be a pleasant experience but its going to inconvenience me from end of june majorly as i will be without a car. Is their anything audi are willing to do to not incinvenience me due to their shortfall not mine and keep my custim moving forward.
Regards

From spelling and grammar alone, if I was Lyndsay, that would be straight in the deleted items.

• Haha
Reactions: Robsrs, Adam.Fleetwood, Waq1 and 4 others
At the risk of offending, which isn’t my intention, if you’re going to send a strongly worded email at least spell check it first.

Reactions: Robsrs and Waq1