RS3 Build Tracker Spreadsheet

Lol'ing at USA cars turning up #***

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
June l think
I think a letter to the people at Audi UK might be worth sending. Saying how appalling the service has been for loyal Audi customers. Customers who are spending a relative fortune on cars with withdrawn parts that are available on other models, and fewer options than other markets. To top it off, newly opened markets are having their orders completed in a matter of a few months. We've got 63 members on the spreadsheet that are still waiting for their cars and the minimum wait amongst the orders is 3 months. It's just not right.

I know there'll no doubt be people who will say what's the point, and they may well be right, but it won't do any harm. I'd love to know, of the people who are still waiting, how many Audi's have you had before, of any type? If I can quantify the previous loyalty it'll add weight to the letter.

Reactions: Dnw21 and Jassyo06
Crikey finally !
Didn't you order at the same time as me ?
Can't believe your car has taken almost 7 more months.
I'm sure you will enjoy the car and it does look fantastic in daytona:icon thumright:
Thanks mate,
Yes i ordered from a DCC spec before the consumer configurator went live!
I guess its the Vorsprung factor

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Finally its here!

Only 351 days since order!

On another plus side, its actually got Wireless Phone Charging which I thought was deleted.

Reactions: NOJ’S TOY, 5pot, RS03??? and 8 others
Finally its here!

On another plus side, its actually got Wireless Phone Charging which I thought was deleted.

Now you’ve gone and done it……….. started a riot over wireless charging

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Robsrs, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Now you’ve gone and done it……….. started a riot over wireless charging

Still no 360 Cam though…
Maybe thats why mine took so long - it was in my original build code and Audi waited for stock!!

F9416A14 9551 46A8 867C BCD3355AAA52

Reactions: RS03???, Southall87, 8YARWY and 1 other person
I think a letter to the people at Audi UK might be worth sending. Saying how appalling the service has been for loyal Audi customers. Customers who are spending a relative fortune on cars with withdrawn parts that are available on other models, and fewer options than other markets. To top it off, newly opened markets are having their orders completed in a matter of a few months. We've got 63 members on the spreadsheet that are still waiting for their cars and the minimum wait amongst the orders is 3 months. It's just not right.

I know there'll no doubt be people who will say what's the point, and they may well be right, but it won't do any harm. I'd love to know, of the people who are still waiting, how many Audi's have you had before, of any type? If I can quantify the previous loyalty it'll add weight to the letter.
Add me mate to this letter l can give you details via a pm the more the better soon I'll be into my 11 month of waiting and my 4th Audi within the last 7 years

Reactions: Deleted member 160894

Ordered in November. First and last Audi for me if it ever turns up!

Reactions: Dnw21, Jassyo06 and Deleted member 160894
Add me mate to this letter l can give you details via a pm the more the better soon I'll be into my 11 month of waiting and my 4th Audi within the last 7 years
Ok mate. You're right, the more people the better and the more they might listen. It may be for nothing but is sure as hell worth a try.
Ordered in November. First and last Audi for me if it ever turns up!
Ok thanks. This sort of comment is important because Audi should be made aware of what they're doing to potential future customers. People won't stay loyal to a brand that treats them with such contempt.

Reactions: Jay 1234
Fingers crossed! Happy to be added to the list. What details do you need? Thanks
Thanks, just the date of order in March 22 and Dealer. If you share the first 5digits only of the order, then it will help. So far Standard/Sportsback/Tango Red is known and added to spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet - Tracker for new RS3 2022 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names, will show on request.
Summary 32 RS3 orders have been placed, 2 completed by end of this week.

If you wish your details updated and shown, let me know, and I will update on a weekly basis. Mine is a Vorsprung so will be around updating this for a good while.

View attachment 246549
Hi what info do you need to put on the tracker sheet cheers

Finally its here!

On the plus side, you are at the moment the No 1 - highest number of days since order to delivery. :haha:

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans and kayemill
Vorsprung, sportback, green, 30/10/21, 84814 and Bolton cheers
fyi: 84814 is the Dealer's reference, once the order is placed on the Audi factory order system the order number from the factory, should be 3152xxxxx or 3153xxxxx

Reactions: Jassyo06
Thanks, just the date of order in March 22 and Dealer. If you share the first 5digits only of the order, then it will help. So far Standard/Sportsback/Tango Red is known and added to spreadsheet.
Hi there. Order date was 7 March 2022, and the dealer is Perth Audi. First five digits of the order are 32090. Many thanks and fingers crossed for news one day... Only options selected are sport exhaust and comfort/sound pack.

Reactions: RS03???
Hi there. Order date was 7 March 2022, and the dealer is Perth Audi. First five digits of the order are 32090. Many thanks and fingers crossed for news one day... Only options selected are sport exhaust and comfort/sound pack.
Perfect, updated

Well, I have had the car now for a week and i can say to anyone, Yes the wait is annoying and the lack of info on the process is not what you'd expect. But it is definitely worth the wait!!!

Reactions: 3vans, Jay 1234, kayemill and 5 others
Well, I have had the car now for a week and i can say to anyone, Yes the wait is annoying and the lack of info on the process is not what you'd expect. But it is definitely worth the wait!!!
Well it all depends on your perspective of the car and you've just started your honeymoon..

Reactions: Jay 1234
jassy is there a reason why you always tend to be negative when people share positive opinions on the RS3? Everyone knows you’ve been waiting for a long time (like everyone) and we all know you don’t like the interior but that doesn’t stop you reminding everyone whenever anyone posts about being happy with their car or how much they like the car.

I don’t own an Audi anymore but I still like to check in here every so often and see what’s happening and check out the new cars. Yet it seems every time I do I scroll down to negative posts from you.

Any chance of some positivity?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: garethdj and Jassyo06
jassy is there a reason why you always tend to be negative when people share positive opinions on the RS3? Everyone knows you’ve been waiting for a long time (like everyone) and we all know you don’t like the interior but that doesn’t stop you reminding everyone whenever anyone posts about being happy with their car or how much they like the car.

I don’t own an Audi anymore but I still like to check in here every so often and see what’s happening and check out the new cars. Yet it seems every time I do I scroll down to negative posts from you.

Any chance of some positivity?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Opinions vary on the RS3 8Y even on here and one's opinion can only be judged by what car's you've been with previously and l hardly think a week with any car is a enough time to evaluate it properly hence my post you referring to the RS3 8Y is shrouded with negativity somewhat even from the get go and its all down Audi themselves in several departments....anyway the waiting is getting way beyond a joke many folks have cancelled their orders you couldn't make it up even if you were Stephen King .....or Walter Mitty......

Reactions: Frizzley and 8YARWY
Ok mate. You're right, the more people the better and the more they might listen. It may be for nothing but is sure as hell worth a try.

Ok thanks. This sort of comment is important because Audi should be made aware of what they're doing to potential future customers. People won't stay loyal to a brand that treats them with such contempt.

Need to move to the US of A

cfed76fecb29b500a56710f961e3c42a.png

Doesn't that highlight the problem we face, or have already faced if you've got your car? The real shame comes in the fact that I've had 2 replies to my offer to contact Audi UK on everyone's behalf. Whether you're waiting for your car or you've now got it, surely Audi should be made aware of the situation from customers' viewpoint? Customer feedback should be important to them as long as it's honest, constructive and organised. A week from order to production is unacceptable when we've been waiting a multitude of months!

Reactions: Dnw21, garethdj and Jassyo06
Good Morning All,
@3vans [Vorspung] & @Cheifweasel [Carbon] have picked up their cars. @3vans presently holds Longest Wait Trophy :trophy: , (very short lived to be sure).
@billymc92 & @K44WMY 's Vorsprung are now in build status and should be with them within weeks,
@Patrickv should be the next in line, however as its a Sportsback, is anyones guess.
@dixiebrook & @Phill6666 joining the spreadsheet list
! There were 23 cars placed on order for the first 2 weeks of books opening with 16 delivered and 6 awaiting patiently, all Vorsprungs.

Reactions: Jaeger12 and Jassyo06

Kinda sums things up North American Market opens in June and orders of customers cars on here slow down "My own car pushed back almost 4 months in June" if not come to a virtual halt coincidence or what?

Kinda sums things up North American Market opens in June and orders of customers cars on here slow down "My own car pushed back almost 4 months in June" if not come to a virtual halt coincidence or what?

By the time it arrives in the Uk it’ll be facelift time and it’ll be outdated

By the time it arrives in the Uk it’ll be facelift time and it’ll be outdated

The first quarter of 2023 should shed some light on whether/when the facelift with come out BMW have shown a LCI of the 1 series ....but nothing over here about it....and the facelift Mercedes A class has already been seen in camouflage disguise so the Audi A3 facelift is always last out between the 3 models

Had update from dealer. Still no new build week given since my 2308 was pulled when MY23 announced. Only a month until I can place order for M3 Touring so willing to bet that I get a build week for the M3 quicker than the RS3. Into the 9th month of waiting since order and can safely say that this is the worst customer experience and journey I have ever experienced. If I switch to BMW, it will be very unlikely that I will ever buy a car from Audi again as I tend to stick with a brand (like I have with VW/Audi since 1995). They probably do not care, but hopefully, if enough customers leave the brand, they may have to revise their customer service to reflect that of a premium brand vehicle manufacturer!

Had update from dealer. Still no new build week given since my 2308 was pulled when MY23 announced. Only a month until I can place order for M3 Touring so willing to bet that I get a build week for the M3 quicker than the RS3. Into the 9th month of waiting since order and can safely say that this is the worst customer experience and journey I have ever experienced. If I switch to BMW, it will be very unlikely that I will ever buy a car from Audi again as I tend to stick with a brand (like I have with VW/Audi since 1995). They probably do not care, but hopefully, if enough customers leave the brand, they may have to revise their customer service to reflect that of a premium brand vehicle manufacturer!
Build weeks are as rare as unicorns for 2022 but does it really matter if you've got one for 2023? I mean it's so far away 2308 or 2309 my build week....pie in the sky

Build weeks are as rare as unicorns for 2022 but does it really matter if you've got one for 2023? I mean it's so far away 2308 or 2309 my build week....pie in the sky
Yes so far in advance does not really mean anything, but at the moment with no date, it could be 2024! I do need to have a rough idea of lead time as it helps to understand likely px value in my existing car and the balance I need to settle for the new car. The longer it takes, the more money I will be contributing as 2nd hand values are starting to wane and may well decline a fair bit over the next year and half as people start to hold onto their money. Might be worth selling my car now and just using my wife's car until the new one arrives although this would be a bit of a nightmare and not knowing how long I would need to do so is putting me off doing it.