RS3 Canadian Pricing

Flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Here is Canadian pricing for an RS3

Maybe that will make you place your order than so here's the order guide...

Prices are in CDN...

Base: 62,900$
1,750$ Audi RS fixed suspension (replaces the magnetic suspension), carbon fiber engine cover, 280km/h top speed limiter
850$ Exterior mirror in black, front lip black, window surrounds black, rear lip spoiler black
1,400$ Active lane assist, adaptive cruise, pre-sense front, high-beam assist
5,800$ Ceramic brakes
900$ Carbon fiber inlays
850$ Sport Exhaust system with black tips
400$ Red calliper

A few notes:
- Still manual adjusting front seats but power lumbar
- No heated stearing

That equates to £38,500 based on the current exchange rate.

That equates to £38,500 based on the current exchange rate.

Seems too cheap for us here? :/ I would be made up if it was anywhere near £40k. Dreading to see that it is going to be £45k.

Reactions: FBF01
$5,800 for ceramic brakes omfg :blink:

Probabaly worth paying though to avoid the squealing $hi7 standard brakes :)

My brakes were at it again this morning. I'd heard Audi were putting a fix in place...anyone heard any news on this?

My brakes were at it again this morning. I'd heard Audi were putting a fix in place...anyone heard any news on this?

Yep ... dampers fitted last week ... & started squealing again within 3 days: a great fix thanks Audi.
All that has changed is the frequency & pitch of the squeal - not impressed !
Car is amazing other than the brakes which are just terrible & totally unacceptable.

Reactions: D0C
Quite a few guys I know have had round discs fitted now. Others have been offered and one guy is running red stuff as per Johns recommendation and finds them. Ugh and day good clean discs and no squeal at all

Seems too cheap for us here? :/ I would be made up if it was anywhere near £40k. Dreading to see that it is going to be £45k.

Couldn't agree more. If it came in at 40k I'd be ****** delighted!!!!!! However, no chance. If it is 47/48 then I'm out I'm afraid :( as don't want to spend much more than 45k, but nothing else that sets the appetite. New a45 perhaps?

Reactions: AudiNutta
Couldn't agree more. If it came in at 40k I'd be ****** delighted!!!!!! However, no chance. If it is 47/48 then I'm out I'm afraid :( as don't want to spend much more than 45k, but nothing else that sets the appetite. New a45 perhaps?

I've never like Mercedes. I certainly wouldn't pay £50k for a noise like the S3 I have now.

A £600 map on the S3 will take it over 380hp.

The Golf R/S3 are exceptionally fast with a remap or even a tuning box. Mine felt as fast as my RS3. But the engine just sounds awful. It was my biggest criticism of it.

Reactions: AudiNutta and FBF01
The Golf R/S3 are exceptionally fast with a remap or even a tuning box. Mine felt as fast as my RS3. But the engine just sounds awful. It was my biggest criticism of it.

Definitely agree!

When I last drove an RS3 (before I had the S3) it really underwhelmed me. The sound was good as always, but it genuinely didn't feel quick. I've driven now 4x RS3's, but for some reason that last one didn't feel as quick.

The car had myself and 2 passengers in, it was an 8000 mile car used by an accounts manager. It has had me thinking ever since there was something wrong with that car, my early recollections are that the car was phenomenal.

I'm waiting for my dealer to get an approved one in so I can go drive one again, but there haven't been any yet. Very much looking forward to the facelift, I am interested how the extra 90ps will feel now I am daily driving a quick car.

My dealer has pre-sold his allotment of 10 vehicles and has a waiting list. Methinks, it will become a bit of a collectors item in North America and will really hold its value, as there was no previous model of an RS3 sold here and the five cylinder engine makes it more unique.

Yep ... dampers fitted last week ... & started squealing again within 3 days: a great fix thanks Audi.
All that has changed is the frequency & pitch of the squeal - not impressed !
Car is amazing other than the brakes which are just terrible & totally unacceptable.

Them Requil dampers just don't work as they are designed to absorb the resulting vibration (squeal) and NOT address the cause...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Spaceman_RS3
Methinks, it will become a bit of a collectors item in North America and will really hold its value

warning: EVERY car I pick depreciates rapidly!

August eta for 2018 RS3 in Canada.

I won't be buying if it's 45k. Way too much, the rs3 at 40k wad overpriced as it's was

Your def not buying then steve

Reactions: Radman and AudiNutta