Rs3 colours

I saw yesterday that new audi Nardo Grey

Kemora Grey and looks very good with black pack ;)

FB IMG 1638818545484
FB IMG 1638818565311

Racing Blue Mica
Just came up on FB, new in at Lake District Audi

Reactions: RS03???, Colin A, Snake Pliskin and 3 others

I think one point why

I think one point why people choose Kemora Grey is this color only can be chosen by GT e-tron; RS GT e-tron or RS3, not the other models.

I think one point why

I think one point why people choose Kemora Grey is this color only can be chosen by GT e-tron; RS GT e-tron or RS3, not the other models.
yeah that is one of few reason why i pick that one

I think one point why

Nothing to do with it being a cost free option???

View attachment 247071View attachment 247073
Racing Blue Mica
Just came up on FB, new in at Lake District Audi
Dont those exhausts look crap in the RS4 after looking at the RS3 very close fitting exhaust 'tips' for the last month or so (due to them not being attached to the rear silencer anymore)

RS3 similar system to R8 now with regards tail pipes
IMG 1772 1280x960

Reactions: Jassyo06 and mb127
Dont those exhausts look crap in the RS4 after looking at the RS3 very close fitting exhaust 'tips' for the last month or so (due to them not being attached to the rear silencer anymore)

RS3 similar system to R8 now with regards tail pipesView attachment 250184
Yeah I do like the the neat fit of the disconnected tips on the RS3, but they do look a bit crap if you catch them at the wrong angle where you can see through to the ground... Don't think you get that with the RS4.

Reactions: Jassyo06

RS3 similar system to R8 now with regards tail pipesView attachment 250184
The B7 RS4 had the exact same style of tail pipes .....must have been an Audi design thing at the time? personally l prefer the exhaust tail pipes outwith the bumper ie attached to the actual embellisher

The B7 RS4 had the exact same style of tail pipes .....must have been an Audi design thing at the time? personally l prefer the exhaust tail pipes outwith the bumper ie attached to the actual embellisher
I can see why they have taken the tailpipe off the exhaust though and if my 4 year old Golf R had seperate exhaust tips I would have changed them by now, I wash and clean the exhaust tips regularly and they have still starting to pit which if I was keeping the car I would need to do something with them, I find it as annoying as kerbed wheels

I can see why they have taken the tailpipe off the exhaust though and if my 4 year old Golf R had seperate exhaust tips I would have changed them by now, I wash and clean the exhaust tips regularly and they have still starting to pit which if I was keeping the car I would need to do something with them, I find it as annoying as kerbed wheels
OPF engined cars dont get pitted exhaust tail pipes ....but do smell horrendous when you've ragged the car

Glen ye bought a white Merc.....yuv zero kudos.....in car colour's since then....and f@@k ye almost went for Nerdo as well.....lol

nowt wrong with white cars mate - dream to keep clean & look ace when perfectly clean - plus storm troopers are white so gotta be cool ;)

& what about my back catalogue of Audi colours: panther black / estoril blue / floret silver & Daytona now … I think that proves I ooze style lol :icon thumright:

Reactions: Pinky1959, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
nowt wrong with white cars mate - dream to keep clean & look ace when perfectly clean - plus storm troopers are white so gotta be cool ;)

& what about my back catalogue of Audi colours: panther black / estoril blue / floret silver & Daytona now … I think that proves I ooze style lol :icon thumright:

Never ever go mainstream mate....

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
I was going to order Nogaro but its too similar to the Voodoo blue l had on my S3 Saloon...bit old fashioned is Nogaro
for my first S3 8L i wanted the Casablanca white or the Misano Red ... when they told me wait for 6+ months .... i sticked to Absolute Red...