RS3 Configuration (let's see what you've got then)

And guess that is why Mythos black not an option on
Saloon for some odd reason which p*ssed on Pete’s battery

yeah ... why do they just not include the black roof on the mythos saloon ?

Reactions: 3vans and NevMan
Hi All,

New here, order placed for a Rs3 Vorsprung Turbo Blue last week, apparently my current car is classed as a Toy to some people A35 AMG Prem +, how long does it take for a order to be assigned a Build week my dealer seems optimistic with a Dec/Jan Delivery ? have been told by him last week of November they will start building vorsprungs , carbon black with c+s are due to be delivered in Dec ?

Reactions: 3vans, johnmv55 and NevMan
Hi All,

New here, order placed for a Rs3 Vorsprung Turbo Blue last week, apparently my current car is classed as a Toy to some people A35 AMG Prem +, how long does it take for a order to be assigned a Build week my dealer seems optimistic with a Dec/Jan Delivery ? have been told by him last week of November they will start building vorsprungs , carbon black with c+s are due to be delivered in Dec ?
I would like to know the same,

I have been told my order has been 'accepted' with the Factory, what does that mean and what will/should happen next?

I would like to know the same,

I have been told my order has been 'accepted' with the Factory, what does that mean and what will/should happen next?

we are in the same boat, waiting to be assigned a build date with the factory, there's loads of Audi dealers so depending on how far down the queue we are could be some time until we hear back from them, I don't understand why they didn't pre build the cars as they would have known people would be interested!

Dealer told me Launch cars will be built week 36, which is this week and around 2-4 weeks after that they should have them in the dealers, because we are 'buying blind' with nothing to see or drive prior to purchase if I dont like the test drive in the launch (demo) car I can get my deposit back

Reactions: NevMan
This ones for all you Alu pack lovers, I know this forums full of em :tearsofjoy:
13CD1DF9 CF99 4CB3 8024 FEF152AE08FE
1EF9E18C FEC4 4A31 ACB1 7F8FB23F5476

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 3vans, kayemill and 2 others
Looks like there starting to roll out the factory
Screenshot 20210908 161750 Instagram

Reactions: K96, 3vans, Keano04 and 2 others
Presume these will be the launch edition cars…?
These must be European models LHD and no Pano roof.
Audi uK press release
“Stepping up to the RS 3 Carbon Black (+£4,650) brings darkened Matrix LED headlamps, five-spoke 19-inch matt black alloy wheels, a gloss black front spoiler as well as a carbon fibre finish to the exterior mirror housings, rear spoiler, side skirts and engine cover.
Above that sits the RS 3 Launch Edition (+£6,000), of which only 96 examples have been allocated to the UK. The Specification brings a wealth of additional standard kit such as the Driver Assistance pack, Adaptive suspension with Drive Select and Audi’s Comfort & Sound pack. A glass panoramic roof, heads up display, electric front seats, phonebox lite, sports exhaust, red brake callipers and a gloss black finish to various interior and exterior elements also appear. The top speed also increases to 174mph.”

Reactions: NevMan
As above they are left hand drive so spec tailored to clients specific requirements :icon thumright:

uk ... you get what you’re given :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: NevMan and 3vans
These must be European models LHD and no Pano roof.
Audi uK press release
“Stepping up to the RS 3 Carbon Black (+£4,650) brings darkened Matrix LED headlamps, five-spoke 19-inch matt black alloy wheels, a gloss black front spoiler as well as a carbon fibre finish to the exterior mirror housings, rear spoiler, side skirts and engine cover.
Above that sits the RS 3 Launch Edition (+£6,000), of which only 96 examples have been allocated to the UK. The Specification brings a wealth of additional standard kit such as the Driver Assistance pack, Adaptive suspension with Drive Select and Audi’s Comfort & Sound pack. A glass panoramic roof, heads up display, electric front seats, phonebox lite, sports exhaust, red brake callipers and a gloss black finish to various interior and exterior elements also appear. The top speed also increases to 174mph.”

I didn’t spot the lack of pano (paintwork was too bright ) but I should have known better - I’ve got a launch edition coming too!

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
This is what I came on to post. Seen this today and good to see the sportback in green. This is what I’ve ordered but hard to tell if the red suited it better

Kyalami Green doesn't look like the one in the photo in real life. Photo looks really washed out and faded, it's a really vibrant colour irl. I went to Stirling Audi to view their RSQ3 in Kyalami and I calibrated these pics I took to resemble exactly how my eyes pick it up.

jdWcoGZ.jpg

Does seem to be the start of the launch editions/press cars rolling off the line though.

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
Roof rails really suit the sportback

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I know some people really don't like them I've specced mine with them

Reactions: Mr Freeze and NevMan
Ha ha. I was going to come on and say something, but I’ll keep my thoughts to myself. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Rhurs
I wonder what tyres the rs3 will come with?

We know tyre sizes of course but what brand / model will they be…. ?

I’ve got Michelin’s ps4s on my bbs but I’m guessing it won’t be them!!

I wonder what tyres the rs3 will come with?

We know tyre sizes of course but what brand / model will they be…. ?

I’ve got Michelin’s ps4s on my bbs but I’m guessing it won’t be them!!
It says Pirelli or Bridgestone on the pdf

Reactions: AndyVWR, RS03??? and Keano04
Anyone else noticed you can build a spec on one at the moment or is it just me? Although my laptop and phones not working. Won’t allow me to click on carbon or vorsprung and if you try continue it says no car selected

Anyone else noticed you can build a spec on one at the moment or is it just me? Although my laptop and phones not working. Won’t allow me to click on carbon or vorsprung and if you try continue it says no car selected
Yeah website seems broken. Been like that most of the day man.

Fun/interesting fact: Comparethemarket have the new RS3 listed in their car insurance quote vehicle list.

Reactions: billymc92 and Keano04
Good choice. Look mega. Don't listen to the haters lmaoo

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Fun/interesting fact: Comparethemarket have the new RS3 listed in their car insurance quote vehicle list.

I’ve not looked at insurance yet but did start thinking about that and the likely difficulties of a brand new car like the 8Y… hopefully it won’t be too painful.

Must mean updates taking place, one can only pray what colour thread is getting slipped in there :yes:
Heres one - footrest previously described as being stainless steel now being advertised as black plastic despite photo being unchanged

09E095FA E752 4247 AE29 C9A051B47296

Reactions: RS3ree, NevMan and billymc92
Heres one - footrest previously described as being stainless steel now being advertised as black plastic despite photo being unchanged

View attachment 242693
Great we should see atleast £100 knocked off our price! Why does it not surprise us that they are slowly make it worse and not adding on the stuff they promised…

Reactions: Terminator x
yeah ... why do they just not include the black roof on the mythos saloon ?

Check the configurator now, you can spec a Saloon Carbon in black (or even exclusive) colours now, both options remove the contrast roof.

I hope this post post didn't trigger anyone to cry off to mommy to come slap my wrist?

• Love
Reactions: AndyVWR, Stratts, 3vans and 2 others