RS3 Configuration (let's see what you've got then)

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Check the configurator now, you can spec a Saloon Carbon in black (or even exclusive) colours now, both options remove the contrast roof.

I hope this post post didn't trigger anyone to cry off to mommy to come slap my wrist?

Ah so they are tweaking the configurator then

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
According to the PDF, the car ships with Bridgestone Potenza Sports or Pirelli PZEROs.

NevMan

Well known member
Check the configurator now, you can spec a Saloon Carbon in black (or even exclusive) colours now, both options remove the contrast roof.

I hope this post post didn't trigger anyone to cry off to mommy to come slap my wrist?

Hmm, one for @PeteRS3lee

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
According to the PDF, the car ships with Bridgestone Potenza Sports or Pirelli PZEROs.
Not a fan of either but will take the Pirelli’s over the Bridgestones ... so I’ll probably get Bridgestones :tearsofjoy:

3vans

Welcome back!
Did you get your order in?

3vans

I agree, I've spec'd rails for carting our mountain bikes about but would still spec them if I didn't have plans to use them, they just add something to the proportions of the car that suit my eye.
I agree. I would have spec them if I was not having a Saloon!

3vans

Yes I did, have a factory accepted order placed 24/08 for Saloon Carbon, C+S and RS Dynamic pack, 13.5% discounted through MSG. Comes in just a little over a standard c+s.
Checked earlier today, no BW yet.
Cool! I ordered 11/08, possibly one of the first configured orders (at least thro MSG)
I checked last week - No info except to say its going to be a while before we hear any more! :frown new:
Don't know if you've seen, the Saloon discounts have reduced massively? (nearly 1/2 what they were)

Doja cat

Cool! I ordered 11/08, possibly one of the first configured orders (at least thro MSG)
I checked last week - No info except to say its going to be a while before we hear any more! :frown new:
Don't know if you've seen, the Saloon discounts have reduced massively? (nearly 1/2 what they were)

Yes was told that the initial discounts were quoted incorrect but being honoured to all 25 rs3 orders through them at the time, got in just in time.

NevMan

Well known member
Right ****** off now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought one of the main reasons you “pulled the plug” was because you couldn’t get black saloon. Well you can now. So **** off to the dealer and order

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
uvmvmmG.jpg

johnmv55

I wish I was brave enough to change (Sportback Vorsprung) from Tango red to Kyalami green, There used to be a lad by us with the similar green on a Focus RS, it looked good with the black

NevMan

Well known member
Nah tango red will be bold enough. Red with black touches looks really good so you’ve chosen well in my view.

I agree, really like the tango red with black accents. . And one of the launch colours

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
I hate how there's only two stakes on the diffuser on these. What were they thinking with that :blink:

billymc92

2022 Kemora grey LE Sportback
Could anyone else please check there summary sheet and see if they have a £550 delivery fee on it. I questioned my dealer on it and he said that’s not the delivery price to me, that’s part of the ROTR price as that’s the delivery from Germany to them?

Doja cat

Could anyone else please check there summary sheet and see if they have a £550 delivery fee on it. I questioned my dealer on it and he said that’s not the delivery price to me, that’s part of the ROTR price as that’s the delivery from Germany to them?
Mine says £550 OTR charges

3vans

From Audi configurator.
“1 Recommended On-The-Road (OTR) retail prices include: delivery charge, half a tank of fuel, number plates, first registration fee at £55.00 and Vehicle Excise Duty.” VED = £1345

Edit its £550 + VAT OTR = £660 then add £55 first reg fee = £715 total (ex VED)

Last edited:

Keano04

Yep it’s on mine. £550 plus vat. Had similar for previous new orders albeit for vw.

johnmv55

Mine says the same 'Manufacturers Delivery Charge' £550

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Untitled-1.jpg

RS3 8Y Facebook Group - seems like Kyalami isn't as unpopular as half of the old fogies on here seem to think it will be. :thumbs up:

Keano04

View attachment 242876

RS3 8Y Facebook Group - seems like Kyalami isn't as unpopular as half of the old fogies on here seem to think it will be. :thumbs up:

Lol.

There’s a difference between not wanting it and whether or not it will be popular with others… not everyone is an attention seeker

I like it just, don’t want it for my car

I’m liking how many exclusive colour orders there are. wonder what exclusive option they’ve gone for…

Last edited: