RS3 Configuration (let's see what you've got then)

2 zone Climate control even the Golf8R has the option of 3 Zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
None of the UK RS3 configurator makes sense.... Track n Trace was better executed...defo affected by chip shortages

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, 8YARWY, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Audi us showing, Sportsback option, wonder if its the same tease as the Interior Racing Style availability in UK.
On the launch of the 8Y S3....Audi premiered 2 different interiors with deviated stitching one in red the other in python yellow stitching they looked very nice indeed...both never made it to the UK configurator they did in Europe...blasphemy if Audi do the same with the RS3 in the UK

Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
On the launch of the 8Y S3....Audi premiered 2 different interiors with deviated stitching one in red the other in python yellow stitching they looked very nice indeed...both never made it to the UK configurator they did in Europe...blasphemy if Audi do the same with the RS3 in the UK

Looks like they are going to, or at best leave it for FL

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Add_Profile
My salesman hasn't even bothered getting back to me with any figures in all honesty think I'm just going to ask for my deposit back and walk away. Might be better ordering one next year if the options list improves anyway

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
My salesman hasn't even bothered getting back to me with any figures in all honesty think I'm just going to ask for my deposit back and walk away. Might be better ordering one next year if the options list improves anyway

Don’t blame you, it’s tosh the way they’ve kept options from Uk buyers.

Reactions: Rhurs and Snake Pliskin
Don’t blame you, it’s tosh the way they’ve kept options from Uk buyers.

totally agree.
Hopefully we can get the perfect spec cars in 3-4 years time when the facelifts are out.

Reactions: 8YARWY
totally agree.
Hopefully we can get the perfect spec cars in 3-4 years time when the facelifts are out.

Already on AT advertising build slots

c7eaeb3fe8f71a614786e88b42a44443.png

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
if thats the case ill be waiting. looks far to plain all black. hope i can get my deposit back

Don’t blame you, such a shame they don’t have the RS Design pack options, they are WOW. Surely they will add more options when the chip shortage settles down, not that you can blame that for the cr*p lack of customisations outside of exclusive paint

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Don’t blame you, such a shame they don’t have the RS Design pack options, they are WOW. Surely they will add more options when the chip shortage settles down, not that you can blame that for the cr*p lack of customisations outside of exclusive paint

I think we could modify the interior to be more exciting at a later date. I am not suggesting changing the seats but maybe those dash accents are just swaps out and clipped in and of course you can always buy an OEM RS3 alcantara wheel.

Reactions: NevMan
I think we could modify the interior to be more exciting at a later date. I am not suggesting changing the seats but maybe those dash accents are just swaps out and clipped in and of course you can always buy an OEM RS3 alcantara wheel.

You are right, and to be fair Audi’s haven’t been historically known to have the most exciting interiors. Quality of course, but the design pack really did up things. I am sure eBay Germany will do a roaring trade with UK buyers getting colour vent and dash accents etc. And yes, even a royal steering wheels refit would look good.

Who am I kidding, I would happily have a Vorsprung RS3 now, just can’t afford one and/or priorities are elsewhere at the moment. I am fairly sure I will be in one in the next few years before they go all hybrid and then lekkie

Well this has thrown a spanner in the works. Been a couple of years since I’ve actually wanted a car and this if definitely doing it for me. Carbon edition saloon with comfort and sound pack is bang on for me.

Could anyone confirm there is no drive select without the rs pack or does it just add the rs drive mode options ?

Also, colour choices are a bit limited aren’t they?! Where is nardo? Seems odd and rs model without the rs colour

Quite like the kemora but a colour I’ve never seen in the metal. Tbh I only ever drive in dynamic and switch the box between sport and drive. Always prefer passive suspension setups so no issues not having mag ride but feels a bit tight it’s not standard

Reactions: Add_Profile
watch the etron v R8 carwow vid, it didn't look special there... but I'm contemplating it as a best of the worst available LOL

too many daytona's in my works car park :(

there is drive select, but nothing to do with the suspension (drive modes only)

RS colour is Kemora for the 8Y
The only way to get adaptive suspension is standard trim PLUS dynamic pack or Vorsprung.

EDIT: I am wrong here you can spec it on Carbon pack for £1,175

The only way to get adaptive suspension is standard trim PLUS dynamic pack or Vorsprung.

EDIT: I am wrong here you can spec it on Carbon pack for £1,175
It forces ceramics

watch the etron v R8 carwow vid, it didn't look special there... but I'm contemplating it as a best of the worst available LOL

too many daytona's in my works car park :(

My wife hates Daytona grey so that’s a no go. And you’re right, that etron doesn’t look great in kemora. But then maybe it’s because I just don’t like the look of the etron?!

We haven’t seen in real life on an RS3 yet but here it is on R8 (go to 5:30 to see comparison to Nardo)
I was torn between Kemora and Daytona but in the end i went with what i know i will like - Daytona, albeit a bit common!

Reactions: RS03???, Snake Pliskin and Add_Profile
Kemora does look stunning on the R8

783a1289826d56c3c9aed7c85f0e0a37.jpg

The configurator is way too restrictive for me.
I would be paying an awful lot of money for something that wasn't my "ideal" spec.
I'm going to watch and and wait jealously.

Reactions: UncleRick, NevMan, PeteRS3lee and 1 other person
The configurator is way too restrictive for me.
I would be paying an awful lot of money for something that wasn't my "ideal" spec.
I'm going to watch and and wait jealously.
Totally agree and it what is holding me back at the moment

apparently audi finance don't even have GFV / residuals for the RS3, so PCP cannot be calculated.... yet

I'm being sent the full list of available Exclusive colours, but I think I already know what I want
Anyone know the GMFV on the different options?

TBH I want a hybrid of all 3 editions, no Pano, with HUD, with Wheels from Vorsprung, with flat Bottomed Wheel, at the lower price ;) Unfortunately I'm out for the time being. Will see if they improve individual options at a later date.
4 year Vorsprung gmfv £31302.50
Apr is 6.2%
You’ll be better off placing the order and arranging finance through a broker

Well I certainly hope I get a call back Monday.. my deposit is here waiting

View attachment 241282
Cat are you waiting for MSG?
I gave them a DCC code Tuesday AM and they sent back a completed order/quote for for me to check and supply qualifying evidence of employment. I sent this all back accepted Wednesday AM and then rang them to give cc deposit. I sent back scanned signed order Wednesday PM and received order confirmation same day, Mine is a cash sale so maybe that’s quicker?
So maybe you need to call them?

Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile