RS3 countdown to configurator

Lol
So now what can u find for day 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that’s it for day 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12

Read one line of my message to make it last.

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
I think that’s it for day 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12

Read one line of my message to make it last.

I will I will
With anticipation

• Haha
Reactions: AndyVWR and NevMan
I was all in for the Vorsprung, but I want a flat bottomed steering wheel!
Edit: I have just seen the round steering wheel on the car that did the 7:40 at the Nurburgring and if that’s the one, I’ll definitely be going for flat bottomed!

Round ,flat ,square, snake shape
If turns the wheels does it matter
I’ve had both and rarely even noticed

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I was all in for the Vorsprung, but I want a flat bottomed steering wheel!
Edit: I have just seen the round steering wheel on the car that did the 7:40 at the Nurburgring and if that’s the one, I’ll definitely be going for flat bottomed!
The round steering is larger as well straight from a Q3 Audi didn't invest in a new flat bottom wheel for all A3 cars with drivers assistance pack

Round ,flat ,square, snake shape
If turns the wheels does it matter
I’ve had both and rarely even noticed

To you it doesn't to most RS3 buyers it will

Yeah, I reckon at least late fifties as a minimum on the SB, and low sixties on the saloon
Only positive thing with the high prices discounts will arrive eventually not everyone can afford or want to afford £60k plus for an A3....no matter what it does round a track

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, AlwaysBeenS3, AndyVWR and 1 other person
To you it doesn't to most RS3 buyers it will

Nope don’t care
Mines not flat at the bottom
It’s more towards 2 o’clock
probably worn out
e735c5c9de9b5eb10dca8d4e01139c52.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: D0C, Snake Pliskin, NevMan and 1 other person
I've got the heated round wheel on my RS5 but the flat bottom wheel looks much better in my opinion. Looks and feels better.

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Yeah I want flat bottomed ... it has to be an option imo

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
I’ve been thinking about the seats in the new RS3, the press release said RS sports seat as standard, with Fine leather Nappa as optional. To me that meant more money to upgrade.

But I’ve now convinced myself that the fine Nappa Leather sports seats will be No cost option. Because the RSQ3 has standard leather seats and also on the S3 you can have standard seat or fine Nappa leather as no cost option. Therefore I can’t see the leather seats in RS3 being optional cost.

So just have to find cash for the RS design pack:icon thumright:

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about the seats in the new RS3, the press release said RS sports seat as standard, with Fine leather Nappa as optional. To me that meant more money to upgrade.

But I’ve now convinced myself that the fine Nappa Leather sports seats will be No cost option. Because the RSQ3 has standard leather seats and also on the S3 you can have standard seat or fine Nappa leather as no cost option. Therefore I can’t see the leather seats in RS3 being optional cost.

So just have to find cash for the RS design pack:icon thumright:
I had the design pack in my S3 stunning it was a must ...have for l hate dark seats/Audi interiors plus the blue design pack in my TT ...the design pack will be an option for all RS3s even on the Vorsprung

Attachments

• 20200712_201339.jpg
    20200712_201339.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 100
  • 20200712_201409.jpg
    20200712_201409.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 106
  • 20210529_162730.jpg
    20210529_162730.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 106
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
DAY 4

This thread is for configurator info only

Not ya cheap looking Lada Riva seat covers

Lol

• Haha
DAY 4

This thread is for configurator info only

Not ya cheap looking Lada Riva seat covers

Lol

Sent from my iPhone
I was thinking you could loan out yer A7 to a funeral Parlor whilst yer waiting on the RS3 with the funny shaped steering wheel

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, 8YARWY and NevMan
I had the design pack in my S3 stunning it was a must ...have for l hate dark seats/Audi interiors plus the blue design pack in my TT ...the design pack will be an option for all RS3s even on the Vorsprung

Now that’s an interior

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and PeteRS3lee
I was thinking you could loan out yer A7 to a funeral Parlor whilst yer waiting on the RS3 with the funny shaped steering wheel

Nasty man
Lol

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
You have wide door frames at home
For your hid to fit through

Heed=Head..... hid/hide is what you'll need to do with the bank statements from er indoors after this Vorsprung is purchased....just tell her it was large steering wheel that put the price up then phone a divorce lawyer lol

• Haha
Reactions: PeteRS3lee, Snake Pliskin and NevMan
Heed=Head..... hid/hide is what you'll need to do with the bank statements from er indoors after this Vorsprung is purchased....just tell her it was large steering wheel that put the price up then phone a divorce lawyer lol

Its hid from my parts cos we’re a bit thick down here and can’t spell

And yes bank statements will be hid
Although we have things called apps for banking these days so well hid from the wifey

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
DAY 5

Bit ****

Reactions: AndyVWR and NevMan
Day 6 ..............we are definitely getting warmer. (Early stages on UK configurator)

Reactions: NevMan
When you browse to A3, shows the RS3 SB & Saloon, but when you select either one you get:

900dc83016ae58bcf0d405b154398523.jpg

Definitely changing as pretty sure the RS3 option wasn’t there the other day

Yes, it’s the picture of old model but @NevMan is right. There wasn’t even a RS3 option with the A3 in last few weeks.

It says "The new RS3 Sportback and RS3 Saloon will be available to order in mid August." on the discover more link on the website. What makes some of you think that it is coming today? I would have thought 6th Aug is not quite mid August??

It says "The new RS3 Sportback and RS3 Saloon will be available to order in mid August." on the discover more link on the website. What makes some of you think that it is coming today? I would have thought 6th Aug is not quite mid August??

We don’t and we know
My guess was 16th

Reactions: NevMan and Add_Profile
Yes I agree 6th August is not mid-August but sign of progress, if a little slow.
Of course website might stick at that stage until... 16th which PeteRS3Lee has suggested/hopes

Nice find :icon thumright:

Hopefully not too long now then.

Tbf @AndyVWR mentioned subtle changes which I assume he was referring to this as this is all I could find. Probably coming next week. Fingers crossed for you all. I will spec up my dream one or three myself

Reactions: AndyVWR and Snake Pliskin
Great find @T-1000, certainly plenty of detail and with the pics easy enough to work out what they are on about

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
Great find @T-1000, certainly plenty of detail and with the pics easy enough to work out what they are on about

not sure it bodes well that other countries are getting all this detail & we don’t even have the configurator yet ... does this suggest we’ll get car deliveries after them too. Or is it just the uk having to sort the ‘packs’ with all the tax gumph we now have.

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
not sure it bodes well that other countries are getting all this detail & we don’t even have the configurator yet ... does this suggest we’ll get car deliveries after them too. Or is it just the uk having to sort the ‘packs’ with all the tax gumph we now have.

The latter I think, but agree likely to be packs and not too many individual options, but maybe a few

Anybody on here managed to place an order with any discounts?

Anybody on here managed to place an order with any discounts?
You can't order one at the moment . Discounts will be hard to come by with it being a new Rs model

Discounts… no chance!

4yr old cars are selling for not that much less than the newest cars price.

Reactions: NevMan, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin