RS3 countdown to configurator

Discounts… no chance!

4yr old cars are selling for not that much less than the newest cars price.

Yes strong values at the moment.

1c7e19e679462d7188d6e501824f72f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: D0C, SPIKE_ and NevMan
Discounts… no chance!

4yr old cars are selling for not that much less than the newest cars price.
Motor source group saying massive discounts on New RS3 9K off ringing them in the morning...

Reactions: 3vans and Real Thing
When the prices are up ⬆️ I’ll be making a video on my channel about the options etc.

Because the fact is people love watching the RS3 videos on my channel (even if I admit I’m milking them out!).

Motor source group saying massive discounts on New RS3 9K off ringing them in the morning...
Least we know the Different Edition Prices Now:
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 5dr S Tronic
£50,900.00£7,561.20£43,338.80POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 5dr S Tronic [comfort+sound]
£52,095.00£7,776.30£44,318.70POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 4dr S Tronic
£51,900.00£7,242.81£44,657.19POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 4dr S Tronic [comfort+sound]
£53,095.00£7,445.95£45,649.05POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 5dr S Tronic
£55,550.00£8,398.20£47,151.80POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 5dr S Tronic [c+s]
£56,745.00£8,613.30£48,131.70POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 4dr S Tronic
£56,550.00£8,033.31£48,516.69POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 4dr S Tronic [c+s]
£57,745.00£8,236.45£49,508.55POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Vorsprung 5dr S Tronic
£58,650.00£8,956.20£49,693.80POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Vorsprung 4dr S Tronic
£59,650.00

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Looking at there web site think those RS3 Price's are not a Discount but the Tax free saving if your stationed abroad (I get a similar amount off as Registered Disabled so can purchase a New Car VAT Free every 3 Years)

Least we know the Different Edition Prices Now:
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 5dr S Tronic
£50,900.00£7,561.20£43,338.80POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 5dr S Tronic [comfort+sound]
£52,095.00£7,776.30£44,318.70POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 4dr S Tronic
£51,900.00£7,242.81£44,657.19POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro 4dr S Tronic [comfort+sound]
£53,095.00£7,445.95£45,649.05POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 5dr S Tronic
£55,550.00£8,398.20£47,151.80POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 5dr S Tronic [c+s]
£56,745.00£8,613.30£48,131.70POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 4dr S Tronic
£56,550.00£8,033.31£48,516.69POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Carbon Black 4dr S Tronic [c+s]
£57,745.00£8,236.45£49,508.55POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Sportback
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Vorsprung 5dr S Tronic
£58,650.00£8,956.20£49,693.80POAAdd to shortlistView
Audi RS 3 Saloon
RS 3 Tfsi Quattro Vorsprung 4dr S Tronic
£59,650.00

If this is indeed correct it does pretty much confirm what I suspected that the fully loaded model will be just under £60k - although granted I realise that is meant to be a discounted price and the real amount may be just under £69k.

If this is indeed correct it does pretty much confirm what I suspected that the fully loaded model will be just under £60k - although granted I realise that is meant to be a discounted price and the real amount may be just under £69k.
69k for a Rs3 :sign omg: surely not

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Looking at a few Alternatives and when you think the New M4xDrive Fully Loaded is near £100K (No Big Discounts on those yet either) Doesn't sound that Bad then lol Got me Considering a M5 on offer September Delivery Couple of Options £106500 List OTR £85K Just to Big a step up in Size for me

69k for a Rs3 :sign omg: surely not
Can’t see it mate as the car needs to be competitive against the Merc A45s so should be circa £59k - £60k for a decent spec car ... possibly up to £65k for a highly specced car if you tick all the option boxes.

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Add_Profile
Looking at a few Alternatives and when you think the New M4xDrive Fully Loaded is near £100K (No Big Discounts on those yet either) Doesn't sound that Bad then lol Got me Considering a M5 on offer September Delivery Couple of Options £106500 List OTR £85K Just to Big a step up in Size for me
I mistyped that the saloon full price is £59,650 - the discount price they offer is £51,089
https://www.fireandrescue.motorsourcegroup.com/new-cars/audi/rs3

To be fair if the full spec Vorsprung is £5k more than my current RS3 that isn't bad to me!

I will be making a pricing video once Audi puts that out officially.

Reactions: Add_Profile
Can’t see it mate as the car needs to be competitive against the Merc A45s so should be circa £59k - £60k for a decent spec car ... possibly up to £65k for a highly specced car if you tick all the option boxes.
With the Vorsprung Edition Coming in at £58650 Sportback and £59650 Saloon Should be Competitive with A45S so unless you want Exclusive Paint and Interior should be able to keep it below £60K

Reactions: Add_Profile and NevMan
When the prices are up I’ll be making a video on my channel about the options etc.

Because the fact is people love watching the RS3 videos on my channel (even if I admit I’m milking them out!).

I’d rather stick knitting needles in my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: billymc92, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
That would probably make a good video... can I film it? :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, NevMan and AndyVWR
I’d rather stick knitting needles in my eyes.

Lol
And I welcome u stick some in mine too

• Haha
Reactions: 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin

Not long now snake
DAY 9 does loom ever closer

Reactions: Add_Profile, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
I’m confident those prices are correct. Just we don’t know yet what each trim level includes.

Or what optional extras cost.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and AndyVWR
Not long now snake
DAY 9 does loom ever closer

oh yes :icon thumright:

we hit mid August shortly ... so could we be speccing our cars this weekend ? ;)

Reactions: NevMan
63.5 k !
Lol not a chance.

69722ec491832bc14ebfa4c11da1eb4d.jpg

Last edited:
Those discounts must be for the previous gen car. Or just lies. No chance of a £9k discount off a brand new RS3, especially when the used car market is up in the air.

Those discounts must be for the previous gen car. Or just lies. No chance of a £9k discount off a brand new RS3, especially when the used car market is up in the air.

Alright if you work for emergency services.

No use to Joe public.

Think the Prices quoted are the Tax Free Saving (When Applicable) Doubt Audi would give £9K off a car that's going to sell for list for at least the next 6 Months

Think the Prices quoted are the Tax Free Saving (When Applicable) Doubt Audi would give £9K off a car that's going to sell for list for at least the next 6 Months
There not tax free. Just spoken to them confirming price is right.

There not tax free. Just spoken to them confirming price is right.
Yeah Matt sorry I questioned your info just gave them a ring myself as I'm Ex MOD Civilian but unfortunately not got the right paperwork for Audi (or BMW) to get Discount but certainly seems like it is a legit Discount although no idea what there lead time will be

Reactions: NevMan and Big Matt
Likewise I saw their discounts and thought they're a mistake! I would probably order a RS3 Vorsprung at that price even though I've only had my MK8R for three months. Out of interest what are the eligibility criteria? As I do have a family member, who is ex forces, and there seems to be a friends and family option but probably not on Audi but you never know. Thanks.

Likewise I saw their discounts and thought they're a mistake! I would probably order a RS3 Vorsprung at that price even though I've only had my MK8R for three months. Out of interest what are the eligibility criteria? As I do have a family member, who is ex forces, and there seems to be a friends and family option but probably not on Audi but you never know. Thanks.
Got the feeling the criteria varies between manufactures as was told Nissan and Mercedes would be happy with my Signed Employment Contract from The MOD but Audi or BMW would not So doubt the Friends and Family Option would be acceptable but worth giving them a Call I got straight though on the phone and quite helpful

Reactions: mactrack
Got the feeling the criteria varies between manufactures as was told Nissan and Mercedes would be happy with my Signed Employment Contract from The MOD but Audi or BMW would not So doubt the Friends and Family Option would be acceptable but worth giving them a Call I got straight though on the phone and quite helpful
Thanks and I might well do as the worst that can happen is that they say no.

Reactions: Real Thing
Have heard the order books open today or tomorrow, and the configurator goes live on Thursday. The eagle eyed will also notice it's been removed from the UK website again.

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and AndyVWR
the aforementioned discount site just quoted my Carbon Black Saloon spec (DCC price 62.5k) at 54.5k with expected 9month delivery, could squeeze out a brat in that time :laughing: just about.

UPDATE THE *^*^ING CONFIGURATOR ALREADY AUDI BEFORE YOU GO TO BED - PATIENCE IS THIN
:sweatsmile:

wonder what time tomorrow it will go live .... let’s all say a prayer tonight for interior design packs with flat bottomed alcantara steering wheels and choice colour of contrast stitching :)

that would solve so many issues lol :)

Reactions: Terminator x
I can see little being done at work tomorrow for me, constantly checking the web page and then ultimately deciding on my spec for order

I thought I was 99% set but.... there's always a but.... Nogaro calls me in my sleep :tearsofjoy:

Please ...

F8EAEA76 4E29 4EE9 9C18 4613C77689C6

Reactions: NevMan, CarterRS, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
UPDATE THE *^*^ING CONFIGURATOR ALREADY AUDI BEFORE YOU GO TO BED - PATIENCE IS THIN
:sweatsmile:

Words right out my mouth
I Don’t need to write on here anymore cat
Because you seem to write everything I think

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and Add_Profile