Facelift RS3 deals

I have just ordered a new RS3 from Inchcape Audi in Maidstone, got £2500 off, not bad considering i was told by other dealers that there is no discount on the RS range.
I will see you there then, did the same. Yes I also got a deal from them, happy days.

Reactions: NevMan
I will see you there then, did the same. Yes I also got a deal from them, happy days.
Nice 1, I bought my S3 from there too, they have been nothing but helpful there & did so much for me when my car was stolen.
Hope you end up with the same sort of experience with them too :thumbs up:

Nice 1, I bought my S3 from there too, they have been nothing but helpful there & did so much for me when my car was stolen.
Hope you end up with the same sort of experience with them too :thumbs up:
We must have parallel life’s. I bought both my TTs from them and I bought my S3 in September 2017 again from them now an RS3.

We must have parallel life’s. I bought both my TTs from them and I bought my S3 in September 2017 again from them now an RS3.
ahaha yeh, What colour & spec did you go for, mine is pretty basic, Nardo grey, dark rotors & comfort pack, gutted about the SS seats but i wasnt gonna pay an extra 4k for half of the stuff i dont want. i cant wait tho :yahoo:

ahaha yeh, What colour & spec did you go for, mine is pretty basic, Nardo grey, dark rotors & comfort pack, gutted about the SS seats but i wasnt gonna pay an extra 4k for half of the stuff i dont want. i cant wait tho :yahoo:

A real shame they are forcing Audi Sport Edition to get SSS. Just console yourself with that engine

Reactions: GW1
Here we go again, Nardo Grey, comfort and sound pack, the Grey rotors and Matrix lighting, adaptive suspension and the sports exhaust, folding mirrors, keyless entry. I think that’s about it haha.

A real shame they are forcing Audi Sport Edition to get SSS. Just console yourself with that engine
No sports exhaust either though :screamcat: Sport Edition only afaik.

TX.

Reactions: GW1 and NevMan
I have just ordered a new RS3 from Inchcape Audi in Maidstone, got £2500 off, not bad considering i was told by other dealers that there is no discount on the RS range.

Great move you won’t regret it!

But, get an Autowatch Ghost.... as well as a Cat 5 tracker.

If it gets boosted, I would not want it back after some cockwomble with the brains of a rocking horse takes it. I have seen the condition of cars that have been returned to the owners, like sand put in the engine.

Reactions: hopgop1, Adam14 and NevMan
That’s if they are successful in starting the car with AWG fitted

Reactions: AudiNutta and NevMan
I decided not to bother with an AWG, I'd rather they just nick the car then risk them coming in to the house or worse to get you to start the car. Extremely desperate these days it seems. Plus see no reduction in my insurance for these precautions (they tried to increase it on my S3 after fitting a tracker - go figure!)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If they steal it, my only wish is that they crash it and get slowly burnt to death, or worse is that plod, and this is just fantasy I know, actually catch them and I get their detail, I just hope that they enjoy their stay in hospital after i have a quiet little chat with them.

Reactions: AudiNutta
If it gets boosted, I would not want it back after some cockwomble with the brains of a rocking horse takes it. I have seen the condition of cars that have been returned to the owners, like sand put in the engine.

Obviously would be a case by case basis, but if it’s taken a mile and parked up to see if it has a tracker and keeping in mind you can’t buy another... I’d have to think hard about not having it back.

But yes, would be devastating.

I guess that's just under 5% off. Pretty good, about same I got in 2017. Most places gave you nothing in 2017, a lot harder then as the fl had just come out.

That’s if they are successful in starting the car with AWG fitted
Can't be started plus clock is ticking all the time the car wont start, imho they will just leg it.

TX.

Reactions: DW81 and AudiNutta
Brilliant idea, so there is no penalty for settling the PCP early.

Nope, but must be within 14 days of signing documents/ownership.
I done this on my previous S3, was not aware until Audi Finance customer service mentioned it.

Go for it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, but must be within 14 days of signing documents/ownership.
I done this on my previous S3, was not aware until Audi Finance customer service mentioned it.

Go for it now.

But is there any advantage on the RS3? No dealer/manufacturers contributions as far as I'm aware? Or are there.....?:huh:

But is there any advantage on the RS3? No dealer/manufacturers contributions as far as I'm aware? Or are there.....?:huh:

None that I am aware of, but depending on your relationship with dealer there might be.
My daughter just had her 2019 RS3 delivered this week, she picked the Sport Edition model and also added several other options. Very high spec Sportback, there were no dealer / Audi contributions available but I do know her salesman after completing the initial order sheet placed a zero costing against a number of items savings were approx £3000.

I think it depends on individual dealers, we have bought a number of new high spec Audi’s from them in the past 7yrs and that’s where our loyalty pays off.

The dealer gets money for putting people via Audi Finance, so can discount to make it attractive even if no set Audi contribution.

You do often see offers that will be dealer as opposed to Audi contribution.

At the end of the day, if the dealership is trying to push numbers, and it is the right time of the month, a deal can be done