RS3 Demonstrator Locations

I have already ordered, but got my first test drive at Southend Audi this Saturday morning. The Mrs asked if she could come, but being 20 weeks pregnant I have advised that its best she stays at home as I don't want to scare the S*** out of her. :racer:

OK Im getting a long test drive tomorrow, whats the key things to look for, good and bad? I am waiting for the TT RS to come out but this is at least 10k cheaper than thats going to be from what I'm told, but quite a bit behind in looks and technology.

Had a short test drive, main points:-
The S tronic takes a lot of getting used to, found myself at 6000 and couldn't find the + paddle.
Response to change up slower than down shift. Great engine, loads of power at illegal speeds, great for autobahns.
Feels slower than it actual is, very stable at speed. Has a great ride quality and good steering feel.
Found the ergnonomics overly complicated after the TT with virtual dash. Must try a TTS!
RS3 is a much bigger car when parking. Like the graphics for the front and rear park assist.
Bring on the TT RS!

Reactions: Yorrick
This morning seen this demo at bexley health had to stop to have a look yes would defo like one ...

Attachments

• 2015-07-07 14.15.24.jpg
    2015-07-07 14.15.24.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: RYuill and Yorrick