RS3 exhaust

Benjamin McCullough

Reaction score
I've got an rs3 with a standard exhaust, Is anyone selling a sports exhaust or any got a milltek cat back, which sounds better or anyone recommend a different exhaust?
Thanks

I've got an rs3 with a standard exhaust, Is anyone selling a sports exhaust or any got a milltek cat back, which sounds better or anyone recommend a different exhaust?
Thanks

Hello Benjamin, you might wanna give more detail on your RS3 to enable others to answer you better. What model/year is your RS3?

If you want more noise you can disconnect valves (they are always open).
Alternatively, you can mount miltek secondary decat. Cost content and increase of about 2 Decibel

Sports exhaust going spare :tearsofjoy: I admire your PMA though ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

just disconnect the connector on the valves. If you can lift car on a bridge deck, the operation is simpler

Thanks, can you give any further details as to the side/location of the connector, or have any pics?

20160103_123841.jpg

Reactions: dbturbo2
Great pic thanks betaone68!!! Surprised to see that you have to disable both sides. If I recall from my TTRS I just crimped the rubber hose on the left side of the exhaust and that disabled both sides. Will give this a try, thanks again.