RS3 Extreme Parking

You guys are right to be paranoid, my other half had taken my A4 quattro to Morrisons once and some old guy had swung into the space next to it got close and then adjusted and got closer, he swiped down the entire length of the car and then tried to drive off! before he left some fella had been watching and ran over to have a word so the old git tried denying it was him that had caused the damage...luckily he took the details of the car and waited for her to return as the old fart had already left at this point :triumph:
This is why I'm now like the fella in this video whenever I park lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Daggerit, kayemill, 3vans and 1 other person
I was parked up once and walking to get a coffee, saw a couple struggling to get parked only for the car to shoot backwards and hit the car parked in a space behind them! They got out the car and walked off! I tried to find the owners of the damaged car but to no avail. After my coffee I was walking back to see an old couple getting in the damaged car, hadn't even noticed or looked for any damage of course. I did mention it to them only for the other couple to come back at which point it all kicked off!

TX.

Reactions: kayemill and 8YARWY
I was parked up once and walking to get a coffee, saw a couple struggling to get parked only for the car to shoot backwards and hit the car parked in a space behind them! They got out the car and walked off! I tried to find the owners of the damaged car but to no avail. After my coffee I was walking back to see an old couple getting in the damaged car, hadn't even noticed or looked for any damage of course. I did mention it to them only for the other couple to come back at which point it all kicked off!

TX.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: kayemill and Terminator x
You guys are right to be paranoid, my other half had taken my A4 quattro to Morrisons once and some old guy had swung into the space next to it got close and then adjusted and got closer, he swiped down the entire length of the car and then tried to drive off! before he left some fella had been watching and ran over to have a word so the old git tried denying it was him that had caused the damage...luckily he took the details of the car and waited for her to return as the old fart had already left at this point :triumph:
This is why I'm now like the fella in this video whenever I park lol!

Completely agree with him.

20220708 175509

Fair play to the car park setting out engineer here for providing me the best space (bar tree sap), just on the line and fair play to the Ford owner for sticking within the lines.

Also, my goodness, aren't normal daily cars boring in comparison!!

Reactions: jaypers777 and 8YARWY
View attachment 256654
Fair play to the car park setting out engineer here for providing me the best space (bar tree sap), just on the line and fair play to the Ford owner for sticking within the lines.

Also, my goodness, aren't normal daily cars boring in comparison!!

So satisfying when you are able to park in a space like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk