Rs3 fl sports cat down pipe

RS3 FUN

Reaction score
Looking at sports cats for my Rs3 fl to go stage 2 I have looked at scorpion sports cat down pipe has any one got it on there stage 2. I am open to other sports cats.

Also available for FL ;-)

Reactions: Naylor92 and Count Drunkula

Also available for FL ;-)

Will you guys be offering these for DNWA/OPF cars (with the bungs for the sensors/probes)? Milltek could really use some competition for the 2018+ RS3's, though I see MRC has already done at least one OPF car with your existing offering, so I assume the sensors can be unplugged or tucked away maybe? Would be good to know. I'd like to go with something other than Milltek when the time comes, and your BCS pipes look superb! :)

Can this be run on a stock car and will it make much difference in sound to what I’m running (sports exhaust with secondary decats).
Not worth doing IMO if you don’t then have a map. Big cost for part and to fit. Major ball ache to drop subframe etc. Just spend £600 on a stage 1 map.

Reactions: Naylor92
I done mine without dropping the sub frame.
After the propshaft is removed take the next head shield off, then push the engine forward.Cat pretty much fell out. Plus no need to get the alignment.

Will you guys be offering these for DNWA/OPF cars (with the bungs for the sensors/probes)? Milltek could really use some competition for the 2018+ RS3's, though I see MRC has already done at least one OPF car with your existing offering, so I assume the sensors can be unplugged or tucked away maybe? Would be good to know. I'd like to go with something other than Milltek when the time comes, and your BCS pipes look superb! :)

Thanks the flow ratio we have will allow 750bhp - other brands can't achieve this - causing blowback through the v band flange... We currently supply to OPF specced cars which obviously require the pressure sensors to be mapped out, we therefore do not plumb sensor bosses into the pipe. We could always introduce them if required ;-)
Thanks Nige

Reactions: 123Quattro
Can this be run on a stock car and will it make much difference in sound to what I’m running (sports exhaust with secondary decats).
We do not recommend running the downpipe on an unmapped car ;-)
Cheers
Nige

Reactions: Naylor92
Thanks the flow ratio we have will allow 750bhp - other brands can't achieve this - causing blowback through the v band flange... We currently supply to OPF specced cars which obviously require the pressure sensors to be mapped out, we therefore do not plumb sensor bosses into the pipe. We could always introduce them if required ;-)
Thanks Nige

Do you know if the pressure sensors unplug underneath the car/heat shielding? My fear is that they have to be cut or are a faff to remove, in which case the bungs like millek offer are quite handy and may be worth your offering as an option.

The rear sensors can retreat into the space under the plastic undertrays where they emerge from. The forward ones I believe can be unplugged on top of the engine.

Reactions: 123Quattro
The rear sensors can retreat into the space under the plastic undertrays where they emerge from. The forward ones I believe can be unplugged on top of the engine.

Thanks for the info - good to know your downpipe will work with the DNWA and the sensors can be removed.unplugged. Are they all made to order, or do you stock them ready to ship? I'm a few months off going to MRC for a one and wondered if I should order sooner rather than later ? :)

Hi, what's the difference between the 100 and 200 cell cat in terms of flow rate and MOT passing?