RS3 Front Badge

Bazgti

Does anybody know where i can get the above part? Not the chrome version, the black. Ive found the rear in black for a fiver and the front and rear audi rings too. Just wanted to change a few things and make it my own with little costs.

Am i correct in thinking that the calipers should be black? On mine they are red. Looks like somebody has already had a bash at colour coding.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Black was STD on the 8P RS3, I don't see red being offered in the 2011/12 Sales literature, not for the first 250-cars anyway.

Check your PR Code.

tcardio

milori_180820_048-edit.jpg
TAG motorsports blackout badges

Bazgti

Black was STD on the 8P RS3, I don't see red being offered in the 2011/12 Sales literature, not for the first 250-cars anyway.

Check your PR Code.

Thanks John. I suspect the previous owner has done them. They look pretty good tbh. Just need some RS decals on them. Theyre cheap enough on ebay.

Bazgti

Does anybody know how to take the front badge off? Im going to remove it, mask it out and paint it with gloss paint instead of paying for a new one.

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Does anybody know how to take the front badge off? Im going to remove it, mask it out and paint it with gloss paint instead of paying for a new one.

It's a clip in/on badge with ******-to-free fitted tabs - you need to get around the back of the grill to prise release...