RS3 Front Badge

Bazgti

Reaction score
Does anybody know where i can get the above part? Not the chrome version, the black. Ive found the rear in black for a fiver and the front and rear audi rings too. Just wanted to change a few things and make it my own with little costs.

Am i correct in thinking that the calipers should be black? On mine they are red. Looks like somebody has already had a bash at colour coding.

Black was STD on the 8P RS3, I don't see red being offered in the 2011/12 Sales literature, not for the first 250-cars anyway.

Check your PR Code.

Reactions: Bazgti
Milori 180820 048 edit
TAG motorsports blackout badges

Reactions: Bazgti
Black was STD on the 8P RS3, I don't see red being offered in the 2011/12 Sales literature, not for the first 250-cars anyway.

Check your PR Code.

Thanks John. I suspect the previous owner has done them. They look pretty good tbh. Just need some RS decals on them. Theyre cheap enough on ebay.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Does anybody know how to take the front badge off? Im going to remove it, mask it out and paint it with gloss paint instead of paying for a new one.

Does anybody know how to take the front badge off? Im going to remove it, mask it out and paint it with gloss paint instead of paying for a new one.

It's a clip in/on badge with ******-to-free fitted tabs - you need to get around the back of the grill to prise release...