RS3 Going...

Suzuka62

Reaction score
Getting rid of a fantastic car unfortunately, going to miss this car...I haven't been on here that much lately, lots going on with life, nevertheless wanted to say thanks to all on this forum. I have found the information on here extremely useful while owning the beast.

Still will be under the Audi umbrella, albeit a little calmed down compared with the RS but still satisfies the petrolheadedness in me!! Ordered a S1 which will be here next month hopefully. Any advice would be welcome.

Best wishes to all.

Reactions: Kelza and 45bvtc
Will be 5dr, gkacier white, Quattro interior and exterior pack, contrast black roof, comfort pack, technology pack, design pack, privacy glass, black styling pack and I'm sure other bits but can't remember at the moment lol. Dealership is offering good money for the rs so will be part ex at the moment.

I'm looking for a RS3, please get in contact - Thanks

Reactions: 45bvtc
I'm looking for a RS3, please get in contact - Thanks
Considering selling mine and upgrading to the 2015 model. I have mid 2012, 44k miles, black, excellent paintwork, full Audi dealership service history, scorpion cat bypass exhaust and EBC brake pads (both of the latter are nice/easy mods commonly used and insurance is OK). Message me for more details. Car is in Sevenoaks, Kent.

Considering selling mine and upgrading to the 2015 model. I have mid 2012, 44k miles, black, excellent paintwork, full Audi dealership service history, scorpion cat bypass exhaust and EBC brake pads (both of the latter are nice/easy mods commonly used and insurance is OK). Message me for more details. Car is in Sevenoaks, Kent.

Good luck with the swap, Marcus...