RS3 Haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you need ceramics for normal day to day driving? Mine is priced at £47k; try pricing a TTS with the same options as mine and it is more expensive than the RS3.

Reactions: Caval4r, 45bvtc, DAYTONA 500 and 1 other person
I'd just add, that my last car was a MY13 Jaguar XF 3.0S Portfolio with all the options less TV. That was £54k (bought outright with a critical illness payout on my life insurance). It was a bigger car yes, and was fantastic on motorways. SWBMO wouldn't drive it as it was so big. I had it remapped and full spires exhaust. It was a wonderful car - but it was a lot of car for the money.

My S3 was substantially cheaper than the XF, for which I got just £22k after 2 years in PX. But I enjoy driving it much more than i ever did the XF, and I know the money I am paying for my RS3 will make that driving experience even better.

Reactions: Caval4r
End of the day if you can afford it why not!

Me personally can't afford it, not this time around anyway, maybe when the rs3 mk3 comes out maybe

ah..... The holy grail of squeally brakes then. Haven't had squeally brakes since my Vauxhall Viva in 1977.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.