Rs3 in Spain

RSA

Reaction score
Came across this on Instagram

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and Add_Profile
Both SB and Saloon now seen live in the world and neither suit white
Agreed, doesn’t suit white and not much colour choices by looks of it unless individual

Reactions: Add_Profile
I really don’t know what to do with colour here; I’d love to spec Ara blue but at £2,400 on top of the £60k Vorsprung model it is too much.

I think turbo blue is just too flat and boring. The Kaylami green looks great but I am not a green guy.

Red should be for Ferrari only, white and black is boring, grey is like the english weather. And yellow I don’t have any particular objection to but would rather have green!

I personally think Daytona looks good, as does black (for those that love washing cars). And if I were to go loud would go Red before the green

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and AndyVWR
I really hope there is more colours as what we have seen so far is pretty poor for an RS car

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
I really don’t know what to do with colour here; I’d love to spec Ara blue but at £2,400 on top of the £60k Vorsprung model it is too much.

I think turbo blue is just too flat and boring. The Kaylami green looks great but I am not a green guy.

Red should be for Ferrari only, white and black is boring, grey is like the english weather. And yellow I don’t have any particular objection to but would rather have green!

Oh go on, you can make a video about it too……..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hawesy25, DJAlix and NevMan
Christ that front end looks soooooo big and heavy.

184327ec2f1bd4f289f0f2a4a747be47.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: D0C, NevMan and Snake Pliskin
it's strange to try and see what level of spec that is... not standard (has matrix)... not carbon... not Ed1 or vorsprung.....

.....oh the free will to choose THE options you want, not lumped with in a pack :tearsofjoy:

Can’t get this out my head!

Looks like the designer used to work at Honda

Reactions: NevMan and K96
It’s about the angle, lighting & colour ... it looks mean as f*#% here ....

80B4560E 2C6E 45E6 BDA3 14C34AB8F2A0

Reactions: 3vans, RS03???, NevMan and 3 others
Didn't realise we had a YouTuber on the forum :smiley: what's your channel called
I like to think of myself as an artistic video producer of automotive knowledge

Clearly thats a joke. Tech in the Car is my channel.

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and 3vans
I like to think of myself as an artistic video producer of automotive knowledge

Clearly thats a joke. Tech in the Car is my channel.

Jeeez

In that case I’ll make YT vids when I fix / change stuff on the car.

Hollinwood here I come.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Jeeez

In that case I’ll make YT vids when I fix / change stuff on the car.

Hollinwood here I come.

There are many channels showing car modifications which do really well. You say that in jest but you could be a success on YouTube doing that!

Here is your Kamora grey in the sun on the R8 Spider from the Audi event I want to a few weeks ago. It wasn’t anything special to look at. You can see Nardo on the RS6 next to it.
EC7B24A1 8318 455F 9E82 4E4D188FD206

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Add_Profile
LOL wrong thread! I posted it to the other one.

Reactions: Add_Profile
I just cant get my head around any of these drab 'grey' colours that remind me of 'primer' Nardo is by far the worst (obviously just my opinion :) ) I wouldnt go Kamora grey if they paid me for having it :)

Reactions: Jassyo06, 3vans, Frizzley and 2 others
Anyone know the history behind this white car? After seeing it I was expecting to see further sightings of others, but, nothing - is it a mule etc? Been absolutely nothing since the red/green launch.

Colour choice is a real disappointment tbh… I don’t like nardo but it seemed popular so odd they’ve dropped that - maybe they think people will drop cash on getting that as exclusive colour?

Audi seem to mess around with certain colours being an exclusive colour on one model but just an option on another - personally if going exclusive I would try to pick one that couldn’t also be a cost option on a q5 or something like that…

That being said, I’ve gone for black as I always get black cars. Was tempted by grey so there was some contrast between the black accents and panel colours but ended up with mythos.

May well be “boring” but will look pretty aggressive I recon so I’m happy with it. Luckily I like cleaning my car….. may get a ceramic coat added to make it easier tho!!