RS3 meet Sunday March 17th........

Preference for RS3 meet date(s)

• March 17th meet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For the record I am not a girl and i wear clothes in a variety of colours :)

@robbie.... I AM YOUR FATHER :shrug:

For the record I am not a girl and i wear clothes in a variety of colours :)

@robbie.... I AM YOUR FATHER :shrug:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha............
84b7d45791e7198138fb62a9dd6f6ea5_zps89913b96.jpg

Ahh ha ha ha ha that really made me laugh, unfortunately "the whole family" is unable to attend as they're too busy being "smiley"...

Still haven't worked out which one I am.... must be the driver!?

As i mentioned in an earlier post, i have decided to make the weekend of it by travelling up Saturday and staying overnight, so sorry i won't be hooking up with anyone for a convoy ride up on the Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all. Even had to book the car in for a detail this weekend in an attempt to keep up with the Jones'es :lmfao:

Mark, if you and the missus want to meet up with me and the missus for a drink :beerchug: or two, give me a shout and we'll arrange something. It will give me a chance to put you straight on that post! :gun2: :lmfao:

Is anyone travelling down from the Leeds area? :ninja:

As i mentioned in an earlier post, i have decided to make the weekend of it by travelling up Saturday and staying overnight, so sorry i won't be hooking up with anyone for a convoy ride up on the Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting up with you all. Even had to book the car in for a detail this weekend in an attempt to keep up with the Jones'es :lmfao:

Mark, if you and the missus want to meet up with me and the missus for a drink :beerchug: or two, give me a shout and we'll arrange something. It will give me a chance to put you straight on that post! :gun2: :lmfao:

I am staying in the Castle Saturday night with the missus as well.... see you there

Which post? Oh that one! :kiss::wub: , I'm prepared for ya :weight_lift2: :lmfao:

I hope you'll be reliving your past as a Norwegian Piano Bar player and tinkling the ivories for us.

We will be there so yes keep in touch and meet up for :beerchug:

I will pack a black shirt now... apparantly there is a Mediaeval Banquet going on that night.... the wife is not keen which is a shame....

Which post? Oh that one! :kiss::wub: , I'm prepared for ya :weight_lift2: :lmfao:

I hope you'll be reliving your past as a Norwegian Piano Bar player and tinkling the ivories for us.

We will be there so yes keep in touch and meet up for :beerchug:

I've given up the Piano now, but i don't mind be belting out the odd song on Karaoke every now and then !!

the number's the clue....... day's to go! Tomorrow it's 9 and so on...... have you had a tough day ha ha ha ha ha............

Image should have been used with 40 days to go..................

............said the fly to the chameleon

You've got to keep it clean all week now! Are you going to use the bus?

Shipping her/it out for a professional detail is cheating !

But it does look clean!

Nice pictures Mr Freeze!

Finally a nice day so I've also been on polishing duties today. I know the professionals can achieve some stunning results but I find achieving a shine like this myself just so satisfying.
Sidereflects.jpg

There is something meditative about car cleaning for me, the mindful attention to detail needed I suppose.

Bonnetshine.jpg

Just Autoglym High Definition Cleanser and Wax did this. I've tried the more expensive stuff but the Autoglym shine is as deep and long lasting in my eyes.

Sidefocus.jpg

The photos are all thanks to the Mrs, photography is not my strong point.

wheelclose.jpg

Bet you don't photograph the house was the Mrs has cleaned it :laugh:

Bet you don't photograph the house was the Mrs has cleaned it :laugh:

PigPen might I be the first to congratulate you on finding your sense of humour, there was me thinking you were the sensitive type.

As you now like photos I thought you'd like your own 'what Photobucket says you look like according to user name' picture, even though you're not coming to the meet I'll make an exception:

PigPen - you'd lack a sense of humour too if your mate literally takes the pee in a can and lets you drink it.

pigpenandgil.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I feel soooooooooooooo privileged!

I spent 4 hours washing and polishing mine last Sunday and got walloped because I was supposed to paint doors and skirting boards instead.....:motz:

not doing it again tomorrow, or I might do.. yeah!! tuff the DIY:puke2:

600049_498791510141455_1999363108_n_zps121de6c6.jpg

Last edited:
MBK how do you use the Autoglym products?

When I bought my car I got with it a carry-case full of Autoglym stuff and to tell you the true I don't know what to start with, until now I have just used the shampoo and then finished it off with the aqua wax.

How often do you use the High Definition Cleanser?