RS3 meet Sunday March 17th........

Preference for RS3 meet date(s)

• March 17th meet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I genuinely hope you all have a blast!! :icon_thumright:

Enjoy, be safe!

Please will you all Donate a £1 to charity every time you drive through places starting in.. LL ? :kiss:

Reactions: 45bvtc, MBK and CatnipRS3
ha ha ha ha........ that could run into the hundreds, thanks for the post:laugh:

Weather's turned....... Beady, beady bare bum
440cf1fe284fdb252ade5771512b91b4_zps71039e87.jpg

Hi all, we went for a blast round some local roads, similar to those we might use tomorrow, this afternoon and saw this Aston being recovered from an expensive looking ditch. I think it's a good reminder to have fun tomorrow but stay within sensible road limits too. I for one want everyone to stay on the black stuff and go home smiling - keep any antics for the go karts.

We stopped to make sure the guys were ok, they were, you can just see the 911 he'd been out playing with in the mirror. It seems a poor road repair on the corner caused the Aston to enter the undergrowth. The roads here today were wet and often slimy with gunk, the white lines are also still slippery. There is a lot of snow on the sides of the roads but none on the road surface. There are plenty of good opportunities to enjoy the cars so just pick your moments and lets all stay safe and enjoy!

The mrs said I shouldn't take a picture but I did anyway!
URL=http://s10.photobucket.com/user/MBK72/media/image.jpg.html]
image.jpg
[/URL]

The driver had a sense of humour about it said it was "a spot of poor parking"

Reactions: robbiemac, Kelza, voorhees and 1 other person
Be 100% SAFE, nothing to prove to anyone...

Reactions: Vito, robbiemac and MBK
Ouch... I was in the spa being rubbed all over... Felt like my car does for once :)

Reactions: robbiemac
Betsy Blue all ready and tucked up for the night.

Not happy though it was in ****e state coming back from Audi:eiertritt: So they are gonna get it on Monday.....:keule:

Spent all afternoon on it and my good lady sorted out the inside for me...:wub:

Reactions: MBK, Kelza, Vito and 1 other person
No need to race boys... They all have the same engine lol!

I'll have the bambino in the car so theres no racing for me :busted_cop:

Reactions: MBK, voorhees, 45bvtc and 2 others
Listen man, if fifteen RS3's turn up I want fifteen RS3's going back in the same nick.........good post MBK, worth reminding everyone. Enjoy, drive safe, drive well....... and get an early night:lazy:

Reactions: MBK, 45bvtc and Moschops
Okay tomorrow I will be travelling the A5 to our designated meeting point. Anyone coming up or across country who wants to tag on let me know.

Cheers Chops...:salute:

Leaving at 7am from Berkshire and planning a refill at the Shell station somewhere after the M54. Should be there around 10am...

Okay there are several Shell Stations just off the M54 in Telford Steph, avoid the M54 services which is Shell but expensive.

Drove this evening.. perma rain...

It is quite greasy in places, but some lovely roads, just got here... wherever here is... stopped 5 minutes away...Photo fog rolling in over the hill tops,

Drive safely

What is the collective noun for RS3, a gaggle, pod, shoal?

WHy I bothered cleaning her, lord knows... grimy once again!

Got here later than hoped, thanks to the muppets who swapped my wheels over... told them about the 235s at the front.... got home and about to get cleaning and I thought the backs looked a little tight in the arches... 235 on the rear 225s on the front... grrr

So drove back and asked them to swap them, they left the locking nut in the box for the winter wheels... which was now in my garage... 2 hours later problem resolved!

Normally they're very good.

ONly dove one the 19" for a week in December when I got the car, forgotten how much stiffer it feels, continentals not my favourite tyres... will live with them this summer and get another 5-6k miles out of them and put something better on next spring...

Well here now anyway.

A demain!

Reactions: robbiemac, Vito and MBK
Wow looks cold up there.... Seems pointless that I've washed the car. :/

Reactions: Moschops
Hi guys, the overflow car park looks like the best place to join in formation. Drive through the entrance and you'll see the signs for the overflow car park B, plenty of room there for a group shot etc.

Reactions: Macdaddy and robbiemac
Hope you guys have an awesome time on Sunday. Look forward to the photos and reading an eloquent write up from MBK!

Reactions: 45bvtc, MBK and Kelza
ARE WE READYYYY ??????

I AM !!!!!!

ahahahahah!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, robbiemac, Macdaddy and 1 other person
Robbie you on your way yet? You didn't say you'd been here before! It seems ewe are well known in these parts. We couldn't help notice that a lot of these little ones running round the place bear a remarkable resemblance to you, they are also slightly off white which just adds to the suspicion!

Uh oh Robbies been to Wales for a jump again!

Reactions: robbiemac
Is it too early to wash the car again.......

Reactions: Moschops
Never too early, never too late... just out using a hotel towel and some complementary soap doing mine again... I'll use the moisturiser after cleaning...:undwech:

Reactions: robbiemac, Vito, MBK and 1 other person
I'll perhaps give it a QD but tbh its still clean enough, Its going to get filthy on the way down anyway.

There is a jet wash at the Texaco garage just before the meet point if you want to blast the worst of the dirt off.

I 've just done mine, a quick wipe with a damp cloth and then a bit of buffing up .She has never looked so clean.

Bluey has left the building, he's on his way! :racer:

Reactions: Vito, 45bvtc, Moschops and 1 other person
We're just packing things up and then off to meet Wickedsteph at the Shell Garage in Ketley, Telford for 9:45 then back on the M54 and up the A5. See you all a wee bit later...:thumbsup:

Robbie firstly thank you for organising a superb meet. Great to meet you too, love your sense of humour so thanks for all the chuckles today!

Mr & Mrs Freeze and Klauster thanks for the social last night in the bar, that was great conversation and a lot of fun. Made the event even better for us we appreciate your good company.

Rest of the gang, fab to meet you all, put faces to names & share stories.

GYG Karting what a spectacular little track run by just the best Motorsport obsessed family. We could not have been made more welcome, nothing was too much trouble.

Quote of the day has to go to Robbie though. When we arrived at GYG there was a collection of various other performance cars. As they returned to their cars we were lining up the RS3's for the group photo. An Evo barked to life with some big revs.

"Yeah, look what you could have won, ya muppets", Robbiemac. Couldn't put it better myself the Really Special 3 is something else.

Reactions: Vito, Mr_Freeze, 45bvtc and 2 others
Home safely, great to meet everyone and thanks to Robbie for organising the day, just off out to wash the car again....:sob:

Reactions: robbiemac and MBK
Bluey has returned safely, unintended fast run back; just couldn't be helped (he says?).

From initial report it's been a FANTASTIC day; Bluey says great weather, great people, great roads, great cars, fabulous noise, yeah! Magic!!

Can't wait to see the pictures and the movie.

Bluey now due for a bath. :kissmyrings: P.s. 45bvtc says "one of his BEST days ever"! :salute:

Reactions: Vito and MBK
Great stuff, Oh yes there will be plenty of video of Bluey in action, I had the GoPro running right behind him for a couple of laps!

Reactions: 45bvtc
Cheers boys and girls and babies......! The whole RS3 family.......
63bcb3068e6036619b4fcac2f5a98cda_zps7dc82e23.jpg

Echo MBK thanks and comments, great day.......
17877a6b62a5017b0399ab7626d475ae_zpsf5ba3a8f.jpg

Met at Ruthin Castle then a blast down the B5105 to GYG Karting.......
687c971645501e2a542ac14dc61e250c_zpsf2d5f25b.jpg

On the track......start finish line...... Felt fantastic and as John pointed out each RS3 was slightly different from the next one......
e27bef56946d0b4eafdb1c641ed0de5b_zpsa6c39fa4.jpg

Weather was seasonal to say the least........ 4-Wheel drifting makes me nervous ha ha ha ha......
cc8a3a12153972e3950f31b5a710c712_zps204b781e.jpg

Just a little taster of some of the pictures and videos captured today.......
big thanks to everyone who attended
safe journeys home
robbie
84e386a32df3529e041fec77b5740406_zpsee35a5d9.jpg

just a couple more...... cars cooling down........
d50f6a78619f2ddfef25d18a518dddd3_zps8722275c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wickedstef, Moschops, gogz s3 and 3 others
Good turn out sorry could not make it :(

Reactions: 45bvtc