RS3 meet Sunday March 17th........

Preference for RS3 meet date(s)

• March 17th meet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Another car binned on the evo triangle this afternoon, just a small pug of somekind but looked a nasty one. The police were just arriving on scene as we spotted this car through a hedge.

Well done to all today for keeping the motors shiny side up and on the black stuff. These are great roads but they can clearly bite the unwary.

Reactions: wickedstef, Vito, Bilen and 2 others
Just an amazing day guys!

Thanks Robbie (glad you recognised the handshake…)

Sincere thanks to everyone, the little one included: shame he/she couldn't have had a go round the track.

Hope everyone got home safely and we can meet up again!

Just brilliant guys, brilliant!

And BLUEY just loves the mucky look…

THANKS again to everyone.

Here's today's BUM-shot:
IMG][/IMG]

Reactions: wickedstef, Vito, Mr_Freeze and 4 others
Really good day, thanks to all who made the effort, really good to put faces to names. Looking forward to seeing the pictures :)

Reactions: wickedstef, Vito, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Just an amazing day guys!

Thanks Robbie (glad you recognised the handshake…)

Sincere thanks to everyone, the little one included: shame he/she couldn't have had a go round the track.

Hope everyone got home safely and we can meet up again!

Just brilliant guys, brilliant!

And BLUEY just loves the mucky look…

THANKS again to everyone.

Here's today's BUM-shot:
IMG][/IMG]

great shot of my @rse.... cheers John, was great to meet you at last. Mine looks like it's been detailed, funny that:p

Reactions: 45bvtc and wickedstef
Great pics guys, looks like everyone had a good time.

More pics to follow?

MacDaddy images will be ace....... cheers for standing out in the rain mate and getting the action shots, good to meet you and you're family.

Round trip of 150 miles today and believe it or not averaged over 20mpg, that includes my 'hot' laps..... Hotter than Mr Freeze anyway........ I'm joking, I'm joking.......

oh yeah...... break squeal, what break squeal...... guess if you use em properly they work:moa:

Reactions: wickedstef, Vito, Mr_Freeze and 1 other person
I heard not one brake squeal today! Conclusion: 1) you guys have been fibbing, or 2) you've not been using your brakes appropriately. Problem solved Audi; not one of these lead-footed GLORIOUS bas#*"ds today had a brake squeal problem. Sincere thanks to everyone; and for those that were unable to make it, then I/we hope to meet you next time

Reactions: Vito
MBK and Mr Freeze in action.........
012837ef9fe66e363fa2754e9d0758fa_zps4df38292.mp4

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums...837ef9fe66e363fa2754e9d0758fa_zps4df38292.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: wickedstef, Mr_Freeze, MBK and 1 other person
Here you go John, pleasure to meet you, this was fun:

45bvtc and me on track at GYG Karting. I will post up the internal GoPro footage tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 45bvtc, Vito, Kelza and 1 other person
Me, the Wife and Lightning all home safe.

Thanks Robbie for organising the day and glad to have been a part of it.

Ditto your comments Mark, the evening before was just as rewarding as the day itself.

Pleasure to have met everyone and thanks to all.

PS, sorry couldn't shake the urge to get home at a brisk pace, thought it may have been out of my system after the track, but it wasn't!

Attachments

• CopyIMG_0554.jpg
    CopyIMG_0554.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 150
  • CopyIMG_0556.jpg
    CopyIMG_0556.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 148
  • CopyIMG_0564.jpg
    CopyIMG_0564.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: wickedstef, 45bvtc, MBK and 2 others
The best pictures so far...... cheers for posting mate, great to meet at last. Until the next time
b1a693349d955b2364817765bafb3749_zpsd394767b.jpg

Brilliant app mate.........

Last edited:
Reactions: wickedstef, B_FUR and Mr_Freeze
MacDaddy images will be ace....... cheers for standing out in the rain mate and getting the action shots, good to meet you and you're family.

Round trip of 150 miles today and believe it or not averaged over 20mpg, that includes my 'hot' laps..... Hotter than Mr Freeze anyway........ I'm joking, I'm joking.......

oh yeah...... break squeal, what break squeal...... guess if you use em properly they work:moa:

Oh i know your joking!

Reactions: 45bvtc, klauster, MBK and 1 other person
Top day, Great location so thanks Robbie for sorting it.

I'm just uploading the pics and couldnt help but post this blurred rain soaked pic as it summed up how wet i got taking those photo's

Just got to work my way through 400+ photo's and see whats come out.

Great to meet so many other owners! One enjoyable day.

Reactions: Vito, Moschops, 45bvtc and 4 others
Just got back (thanks to the M25...)

Just had a quick trawl through the picks on the phone, best one of the day from me below. Nice to meet one and all, brilliant day despite weather!

IMG 0822

Reactions: Vito, wickedstef, 45bvtc and 2 others
Top day, Great location so thanks Robbie for sorting it.

I'm just uploading the pics and couldnt help but post this blurred rain soaked pic as it summed up how wet i got taking those photo's

Just got to work my way through 400+ photo's and see whats come out.

Great to meet so many other owners! One enjoyable day.

I certainly appreciate you suffering for your art to get this shot! Thank you indeed!

Reactions: wickedstef, 45bvtc and Macdaddy
Just got back (thanks to the M25...)

Just had a quick trawl through the picks on the phone, best one of the day from me below. Nice to meet one and all, brilliant day despite weather!

View attachment 14122

Top effort mate, cheers for the support today........ Glad you had a good time, we'll head south next time promise.....

Here are a few tasters

86E0B9E4-8942-42A6-A761-AC11C6E9DCAE-1706-0000010A38505664_zps7b911635.jpg

30006DB6-0DA9-4337-90EE-6B15C861CFC7-1706-0000010A34B8B536_zps0687a8ba.jpg

097FC878-309F-4E51-B4FF-8D003EE2F48F-1706-0000010A294F9704_zps5f0b1081.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Moschops, 45bvtc, robbiemac and 1 other person
Thank you all for a great day....thanks to Robbie of course!

Now...who would like one of my toy cars? :thumbsup:

Reactions: quattro81, wickedstef, Moschops and 8 others
​OMG......... Love it, cheers Dude

Reactions: 45bvtc

This is funny in so many ways, I couldn't decide which gag to use so select your own fave:

"Who knew polish weighed so much it slowed the car down!"

"Cost cutting by having the RS3 delivered in just primer had aerodynamic disadvantages"

"Robbie, the pedal on the right makes it go faster"

"Proof that replicas will never keep up the real thing!"

Reactions: wickedstef, 45bvtc, robbiemac and 1 other person
I've been trialling a new photo manipulation technique I acquired from a geek at NASA that takes advantage of the thermonuclear nano reflex action that happens when a modern day camera's SLR action fires and it captures heat sources in the pixels that make up all images.

The resulting heat soak is a few minutes after our blast down the B5105 to GYG Karting...lol

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, Vito, MBK and 4 others
Nice pics guys.... Looks like you all had a top day... Dispite the rain!!!

This is funny in so many ways, I couldn't decide which gag to use so select your own fave:

"Cost cutting by having the RS3 delivered in just primer had aerodynamic disadvantages"

...or add, primer is not a smooth as top coat so creates more drag...and cudda gone even quicker if he had a shave! lol

Reactions: robbiemac and MBK

I'm liking no.3, but they all work so well Mark!

What a great day I have had !!!! Thanks to everyone of you:beerchug:, you are all TOP TOP GUYS just like the RS3s.

PS. Who's talking about break squeal ? All I heard today was sum loud and angry 5 pots engines, and lots 'n' lots of popping exhausts notes, sublime, absolutely fantastic, also I have to say today is the day I have discovered what the RS3 really is about, brilliant absolutely brilliant.:kissmyrings:

Reactions: Moschops, 45bvtc, Mr_Freeze and 1 other person
...or add, primer is not a smooth as top coat so creates more drag...and cudda gone even quicker if he had a shave! lol

that was me shaved ya cheeky beggar........ you whiter shade of pale guys crack me up........
f743faa04f3c08e8dfb78ed008d6f67a_zps15fd79d9.jpg

cream cars where popular in the 70's...... you and Mr Freezes era........:laugh:

Reactions: 45bvtc, CatnipRS3 and Mr_Freeze
I heard not one brake squeal today! Conclusion: 1) you guys have been fibbing, or 2) you've not been using your brakes appropriately. Problem solved Audi; not one of these lead-footed GLORIOUS bas#*"ds today had a brake squeal problem. Sincere thanks to everyone; and for those that were unable to make it, then I/we hope to meet you next time

Not one of these lead-footed GLORIOUS bas#*"ds today had a brake squeal problem.

Well said, I like that John.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Right this is all you lot are getting for today, I'll get the rest uploaded tomorrow...

Reactions: MBK, robbiemac, Mr_Freeze and 5 others