RS3 on a 13 plate

Mr_Freeze

Reaction score
I can't remember who posted about this but they were hoping they had the only 13 plate.

Bad news i'm afraid, we have just been to Bath Audi to pick up the wifes new Q3 and there were 2 x RS3's ready to go out.

One was Black and the other white. Luckily though the white one is on a personalised plate so technically its not a 13 reg :haha:

Dealer reckons there will be about a dozen in the country, mine was suppose to have come from Bath Audi.............

Dealer reckons there will be about a dozen in the country, mine was suppose to have come from Bath Audi.............

Hi Pig pen,
Sorry i couldn't remember who had mentioned this previously.
You may not be the only one, but still a pretty small group all the same.
How you finding it, what colour, spec etc?

Had a long steady drive home Saturday and she has been tucked up all day as I had to deliver my old car to its new owner. I had no choice with the spec and as one of the last came with no options whatsoever but have managed to get the black pack fitted which goes well with the colour - Suzuka Grey. The only other option I would have picked was the Bose and a chap on here is hopefully going to give me a quote but I know it is a pig to retro fit! Car is truly 'awesome' as my youngest daughter keeps telling me!

Reactions: Kelza