RS3 on ebay - is this anyone here?

• Thread starter imported_CurryMilkShake
  • Start date
I

imported_CurryMilkShake

Apologies if repost - caught my eye cos I didnt know it existed, seems to be heavily modded S3, just wondered if this was someone here!

Click for RS3 on ebay

350bhp sounds like fun

350bhp at 82 K Miles sounds like its near the end of its engine life too me

Been relisted now, any takers.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

I am guessing he got the upgrades done by QST as it included MTM stuff - if so the listed price, including the brakes, is £10,000 with VAT - Ouch!

RS3? Why do people think putting the big turbo kit on makes it an RS.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I wouldn't like mine to be considered as a rs3 as frankly it's better than whatever audi would have knocked up.

Mkes me alugh when people expect to get so much more becasue of the modifications! Best way is to put it back to standard.

Rich

Mine will never return to standard.

Neither will mine... but you cant expect someone to pay over the odds because youve spent lots on it. Not saying you will, just saying that price has to be realistic when selling, and that if you spent the money returning back to standard, you could sell on the modifications for much more than you would have got with them being on the car.

Rich

Also a problem of what to get next the s3 has luxury and toys and mine has the pace it deserves.Only car i can think of is a 996 turbo.

20 k on a y plate " how many you got mate, i want one for me and one for the mrs "