RS3 Order Book now open

Ran a JB4 on my bmw till mapping became available, now I only use it to control the WMi and logging and its pretty decent for that. Ive had 3 modded subarus ranging from 500-670bhp and know charlie pretty well so got syvecs at good money

That could be an interesting project:icon thumright:

Does anyone with an RS3 without the driver assistance package know if you get traffic sign recognition? As in reading the speed signs and displaying the speed limit in the drivers display? My PFL A3 does it but it has active lane assist and I would really miss it if my RS3 doesn't have it.

Does anyone with an RS3 without the driver assistance package know if you get traffic sign recognition? As in reading the speed signs and displaying the speed limit in the drivers display? My PFL A3 does it but it has active lane assist and I would really miss it if my RS3 doesn't have it.

I don’t have it in mine, believe you need the lane assist camera as your A3 does. The sat nav shows the speed, normally up to date.

I’ve never understood the need to be ‘told’ by the VC what the limit is

I had this on the FL G7R and never bothered with it.

Generally I find looking out the window usually gives me the info I need.

Another distraction if you ask me.

Reactions: AudiNutta
I’ve never understood the need to be ‘told’ by the VC what the limit is

I had this on the FL G7R and never bothered with it.

Generally I find looking out the window usually gives me the info I need.

Another distraction if you ask me.
It just shows the limit in the corner of the screen, pretty useful if you doubt yourself on it being a 30 or a 40 etc., not a massive issue missing it, just hoped to avoid a step down in features from a 2014 A3 to a 2019 RS3

It just shows the limit in the corner of the screen, pretty useful if you doubt yourself on it being a 30 or a 40 etc., not a massive issue missing it, just hoped to avoid a step down in features from a 2014 A3 to a 2019 RS3

I get why it’s useful, I like it as a ‘confirmation’ on the sat nav / Waze.

You won’t be disappointed jumping into any RS3, it will more than make up for it.

Reactions: NevMan and hopgop1