Wanted RS3 pfl 15/16 plate

toosmiles

Reaction score
maybe time to sell the golf R and indulge in some luxury,possibly some more boost in the future
Hoping to find a Nardo grey or florit silver,pretty high spec with the dynamic pack,technology pack,comfort & sound pack,Pan roof would be nice,Supersports seats with red stitching,led lights with high beam assist,hill hold is it?Nav and dab
is this too much im asking for haha
budget really at £27,000
cheers
simon

my car will be sold within 2 weeks guys if anyone is thinking of selling within the next few months
budget at £28,000 for the right car

my car will be sold within 2 weeks guys if anyone is thinking of selling within the next few months
budget at £28,000 for the right car

cars going friday so will have the funds on the weekend
daytona grey added to list

well thats the Golf R gone
sad.png
maybe a big regret but maybe the right time to sell and move on

think ive only seen 1 17 plate at 30k with poverty spec haha,is it still worth going for that?

fully specced pfl are 28-30k now,sadly a few grand more than maxing out the credit card :(

I've been looking flat out the last 6 weeks, some prices seem crazy. First car I've looked at where the Audi approved cars (from audi themselves) seem cheaper than the average dealer... Also noticed Audi's prices on some 2019 models seem 'relatively' cheap compared to the early cars...

To make matters worse I test drove both a pfl and 18 plate yesterday and I now think I prefer the facelift (was convinced I wanted pfl). Seems you need to spend 38k plus to get anything but a poverty spec fl in a poor colour.

I've been looking flat out the last 6 weeks, some prices seem crazy. First car I've looked at where the Audi approved cars (from audi themselves) seem cheaper than the average dealer... Also noticed Audi's prices on some 2019 models seem 'relatively' cheap compared to the early cars...

To make matters worse I test drove both a pfl and 18 plate yesterday and I now think I prefer the facelift (was convinced I wanted pfl). Seems you need to spend 38k plus to get anything but a poverty spec fl in a poor colour.
its been crazy pricing,in no rush at the moment just looking for the right car like yourself,would prefer an enthusiast car where ill know the ins and outs of the car not just a dealer thats trying to sell 1 on and hasnt gotta clue about it lol

Reactions: S3_Mitch
Hi i have an audi rs3 in nardo grey, i am looking to sell, the price is negotiable but i wont accept any stupid offers. It is mint condition. The pictures really dont do it justice. I have advised on facebook marketplace and autotrader. If you are interested just give me a call on 07538198171 thanks jamie

Car looks great and well looked after Jamie
3k over budget though

As i said i priced high to negotiate, the minimum i would take would be 29k, id rather keep it than sell it any cheaper. Thanks for looking though

Ah OK,if any of my circumstances change I'll let you know,thanks jamie